Who will be a champion if they fight against each other as the tournament?

Who will be a champion if they fight against each other as the tournament?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4_Q1KRpamA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Maid dragon girl, obviously. You can't beat dragons.

Goku wins.
Hes beaten timestop
He'll unlock the dragon
dodge the one punch with instant transmission
kill nardo
solar flare and ki blast fastboy
throw goten at the slut and he'll fall penis first into her causing them to fall in love
EZ WIN

This is the craziest bait I've seen all week

Saitama, because his power isn't a serious one. A humor-based power can only be beaten by another humor-based power.

Goku is the original gagfighting anime, he also fucked your mom lmao

>No Luffy

nobody can beat down Madoka.
She is so huge like a space.

DB was a gag manga, but Goku's power was never the joke. The joke of OPM is that Saitama completely outclasses any power. If Saitama were to lose in a fight, the joke would lose its meaning.

This is like rock paper scissors

Kinnikuman

Accelerator

i have no idea who the hell he is

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Haruhi

Saitama's "humor power" is only relevant in his own story. If this is a mixed universe there's no reason to believe he will still have his plot armor.

Goku went toe to toe with Arale who's gag-powers are above Saitama.

it maybe such a final fight if this happens really.

>Meduka Tier
Meduka
>Goku Tier
Goku
>Could take on Goku if it wasn't for his character
Jotaro
>lmao who cares
Naruto
Saitama
Accel

>solar flare and ki blast fastboy
Reflect.

Hit can stop time for several minutes and he said it would be a mere annoyance to Goku at this point. Jotaro can't do shit.

At least make it intresting.

Jotaro vs Homura
Goku vs Saitama
Naruto vs Natsu
Ichigo vs Luffy
Accel vs Meliodas

how about Vegita VS Jotaro?

Isn't madoka like ...

literally God?

>Hit can stop time for several minutes
I thought it was a fraction of a second?

Glad to see you didn't understand the ending at all.

OKAY I FIX IT.

HOW ABOUT THIS TOURNAMENT?

Ninja jesus wins

The audience wins because they end up in hot sweaty lesbian group sex.

Check the episode with the Mob boss. He can select which people gets stopped and even had a full conversation with him.

goku is literally the weakest out of all of them why did you add that chump and why did you add worst dragon was it so goku has someone at his level to fight?

How is Goku weaker than Naruto?

OPM wins because it's what he does

arguing otherwise is just extrapolating off evidence that doesn't exist.

My dad, now kill yourself and get back to Gaia 10 years ago, nigger.

killed by a laser beam

luffy is weak as fuck

>arguing otherwise is just extrapolating off evidence that doesn't exist
Just like saying "OPM always wins" is the no limit fallacy in action?

Naruto wins by talking all of them into forfeiting and becoming his allies.

Serious punch isn't even planet-buster level

Contemporary Dragon ball characters can destroy a planet by lightly tapping it with their palm.

Heck, I doubt Saitama could even kill accel unless his powers go beyond the laws of physics and aren't just "I punch really hard"

Saitama is a gag character and only works in his own Universe because he is only OP in his own universe.

>Contemporary Dragon ball characters can destroy a planet by lightly tapping it with their palm.
Speaking of extrapolating off evidence that doesn't exist.

huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=e4_Q1KRpamA

>OPM animeonly niggers already fighting with shameless DBZ babies on an obvious bait thread
And you wonder why people think of you as cancer.

Sure looks to me like he's sending ki into it.

>Rubber body
>Luck of the devil
>Has Gear 2/3/4 to use
>Knows all three haki types
>Determined to follow his dreams
>Defied death countless times
>Took a shitty ability and made it one of the most deadliest styles to ever be formed
>Gives no fucks about anything

Just the fact people keep attempting to make power ladders and unironically put OPM in the same bracket with "serious" "shounen" stories is testament to Sup Forums's retardation.

Tierfaggotry then naturally ends either with pic related (i. e. Gedou Rinne Madara Uchiha with 4 mokutons, Juubi no Jinchuriki, Rinne Sharingan etc. etc.) or with "lol, I erase/embody concepts you are part of, lmaoooooooooooooooo", like at least two final words on this matter were claimed.

Shueisha, seeing as they own the rights to most of those characters.

I hardly doubt there is anything that can hurt accel, idk if angel mode can control time because if time moves forward then does that mean that it has some sort of kinetic energy?

Serious answer
Madoka
Goku
Tohru
Accelerator
OPM
Naruto
Joe

The answer is obvious like dog shit on freshly cut grass in spring, no matter who wins that fight, each of them would lose to this handsome son of a bitch

Oh wait, I recognize him. Isn't that Ultimate Muscle?

clearly you haven't read the KochiKame DragonballZ Crossover. Not even the mighty Freeza can stand against the power of a gag character.

List of Tohru's exotic powers? I don't think she has more power than Boros, so it's questionable to put her above Saitama going off power alone.

Accelerator due to lol reflection.

Goku rekts everyone there.

What we have seen of her was mostly supressed "playfighting" but her backstory shows fighting an army lead by a literal god (something pantheistic like Zeus) not a "god level threat". Sure, she lost though. She's also claimed to be able to destroy the world so she is at least planet level and we haven't seen saitama clearly exhibit planet buster power either. It is unclear as we don't have examples of either one being serious, so maybe I'm wrong but it's at least close.

I don't know what's worse in this thread, Sup Forums tier shitposting or the fact it may not be shitposting and beaners doing the usual DBZ cult thing.

You need mass for kinetic energy. As far as I know, time is weightless, even if it feels heavy.

Saitama required his 'serious punch' just to deflect a planetary blast.

Goku can probably blow up the Earth a million times over now.

I don't think Saitama has that strength.

Destroy the world is vague and it can also refer to just the surface. We saw Boros using an attack that could race the surface of the planet and Saitama was shown to be stronger than that.

I agree, and also Tohru is probably refering to her past world and we don't know it's specs (bigger or smaller planet, is it a planet at all?) and doesn't seem to know much about our world. She does have some magic and weird shit too which is why I considered her above Accelerator that can only deal with sciency shit, but what exactly she can do with magic is even more vague.

I'd add that I don't think Tohru could tank a serious punch, so she has lower HP than OPM, but that I think Tohru has higher destructive potential and hax.

I agree on the hax part which is why I asked for her exotic abilities. OPM doesn't have many ways to deal with more exotic types of hax.

>Accelerator that can only deal with sciency shit
He reflected magic before.

magodka>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>goku>>>>>>>>>accel>tohru=>saitama>>>>>>>>naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>jotaro

>Accelerator
>OPM
>Naruto
user please

More like Madoka > Goku > Saitama > Accel=>Tohru > Naruto > Jotaro

>Naruto is a wea....

>moon level
What a weakling

Not like Accel and Saitana have much to offer

>Tohru higher than Naruto

Love her, but no.

No clue on her hax, I'm making a guess she has something useful since she's shown some level of transmutation in the anime, but I haven't read the manga.
I'm not exactly an expert on Accel, but was it a magic attack that used vectors, like a magic missile? If so, it was a magic attack that had some sciency properties. We don't know how Tohru's magic works, if it is a missile or instant.
This is close enough.
What seems to be the problem?
OPM>>>>Naruto for sure, so Accel?
Yes, Naruto is moon or small planet level,

Naruto, by the Last and beyond, is above planet-level though.

Next you'll tell me his reactionary speed isn't faster than light.

Naruto is above small planet level. Stop this meme.

>Nurutufags

The gift that keeps on giving.

underrated post

It's not like I'm saying he solos the tournament, but you guys are downplaying him a bit.

If Kinshiki is described to be a planet-buster, and Naruto is twice as strong as him even with limitations, Naruto is a planet-buster.

I though so too, but i did a bit of researching and according to Newtonian Physics, time is just a scalar. In the theory of general relativity which explains how black holes work and gravitational time dilation, time is a part the 4-dimensional space-time vector. So im thinking in Angel mode accel where he can control vectors that dont exist, can push time forward if jotaro ever stops time.

Narodo was only even ANYWHERE NEAR planet-buster level when he was high on magical old man smegma.

Even then it would have taken him a huge amount of effort to perform feats that fucking master roshi could probably do by farting.

>I'm not exactly an expert on Accel, but was it a magic attack that used vectors, like a magic missile? If so, it was a magic attack that had some sciency properties. We don't know how Tohru's magic works, if it is a missile or instant.
He reflects magic dude.
And as long as he understands the laws he can reflect anything else.
Magic is on the list of things he can reflect. Just has to put it in his filter and he has done so already.

You guys are misunderstanding what the hell of vector is. There's nothing inherently different from magic and science. It's not like magic is completely devoid of the fundamental laws of physics and science.
Remember that science isn't really a thing. It's just the study of the natural world as it is and to reveal the truth of all.
So at the end of the day magic is also a form of science. If there is a fundamental truth within it it is a science.

Does that shit still move? It has a vector.
Is it understandable? It can be learned and adapted to.

Finally it's also been revealed that esper Powers is just modified magic anyway.

Goku is universe level and Vegeta and Black were shown to be able to make space time their bitches so the laws of physics aren''t saving Accel.

>Narodo was only even ANYWHERE NEAR planet-buster level when he was high on magical old man smegma

He still has Six Paths powers, which is how I know you have no clue of what you're talking about. Hokage Naruto is leagues above The Last Naruto who is leagues above War Naruto who is a casual moon buster (in his strongest form). The likes of twenty Jonin were strong enough to bust a moon. Naruto, before even getting Six Paths, powered up an army of around 4,000 shinobi comprised of Jonin and Chunin by over 3x their power.

The Boruto guide describes that Kinshiki is a planet-buster. Sasuke is stronger than Kinshiki. Sasuke is a planet-buster. Sasuke is equivalent to Naruto. Therefore Naruto is a planet-buster. Come on, now.

> universe level,
Do you people know how big a Universe even is? Well do you?

And what makes you think Excel can affect space-time?
Angel mode accelerator can understand All known and unknown laws.
He is very capable of understanding the laws of space and time. I'm even sure quantum mechanics is a mandatory in academy City.

He Already chooses to let gravity affect him. And we all know how gravity affects space and time.

I hate when characters PowerWing others to Oblivion for something they're not capable of doing. And also underpin other characters because they can't wrap their tiny minds around the concept of their powers in the exact limits of which it pushes into absurdity?

Ki still has a vector doesn't it? That's shit still moves doesn't it?

Accelerator does not block. He redirects and controls any laws he can understand.

And seeing as how Goku is not a reality warper there's no way that muscle headed idiot is beating him.

Some powers are just things you can't beat with raw power no matter how powerful. It takes bullshit to beat bullshit.
And mere time stoppery isn't bullshit enough.
Also really isn't breaking time since he's moving according to his own time, and or just moving really really fast. As far as we know that purple guy didn't really stop time just accelerated to an extremely high point.
Thinking deeply time isn't really a thing you can stop, time is relative to any creature that is observing it. The one or two seconds that you can observe might be a very very very very very long time to a creature capable of observing at an attosecond

Tohru solos

>Sup Forums
Sure thing.

Accelerator obviously.

They can't be neatly ordered in terms of power.
Red arrows mean the character can beat who the arrow points to.
Madokami has no arrows because she is a law of nature with a consciousness and not someone that can actually fight in a battle.

>Well do you?

Yes. Also the DBU is 3x larger than our own including the other world, the Kaioshin realm and the Makaioshin. And Goku and Beerus endangered all that by bumping fists.

>a rider kick from space = a light palm tap
Ok.

Super TTGL is still bigger.

What is this garbage? Get back in paint and fix this shit.

>And mere time stoppery isn't bullshit enough
>Says the Accelfaggot who's husbando would be buttfucked by timestop since his redirection field would be in stasis when time is stopped

How the fuck does Tohru beat Naruto, Jotaro, and Accelerator?

>citing toei filler
power level wanking jackass

Autism Incarnate: The Thread.

OP is either baiting or is a stupid fucking child with far too much time on their hands.

>jotaro can kill noroto and accel

time stop really is some bullshit

Better question, the other 6 have to gang up and fight the 7th, but the 7th person is wearing a TAPOUT shirt. Which person can be the other 6?