I'm facebook friends with this one black chick and she recently posted these pictures...

I'm facebook friends with this one black chick and she recently posted these pictures, ranting about some white woman who wanted to join her "People of Color in Theater" facebook group who applied saying her skin color was "pink". Apparently the black chick decided to call her out over direct messages and is currently lamenting about the "line" this white woman crossed.

See for yourself, Sup Forums.

>using facebook
gay

>having facebook friends
even gayer

>having uppity negro facebook friends
gayer than 9-man prison shower orgy

It's incredible that anybody could possibly be faggy enough to take the time to post this here.

it annoyed me and i thought i'd talk shit about it with my good friends on Sup Forums

When white lib progressives get a good look at the ugly world they created.
The sad part is, she probably feels bad for being white.
Also, if blacks insist that they "aren't allowed in our spaces" then why don't they gtfo of our spaces? They wanna be separate I'm ok with that, but get out and STAY out.

>We want segregation!
The modern left ladies and gentlemen. This is all just positive for us, let's accelerate it.

The black girl did the appropriate thing.

Think about it, from Sup Forumss point of view. Why the fuck would a white person want to hang out with niggers? Does she want to be a nigger? Is she turning against whites? She hates her own race of whites, and now a black girl is red-pilling her on race and showing her niggers don't like her.

Also, I would lick that nigger's asshole in that pic related I posted. Just sayin'

we’re not your friends

yes we are

Sigh.
Fucking "newfriends"
Captcha: 1942 , could use another wwii.

>we need inclusion in our own spaces because we're excluded from yours

wtf? segregation has been illegal for decades. and that sentence didn't make any fucking sense either.

Why is a White girl trying to hang out with niggers?

Virtue signaling

Because niggers are demanding to be let into white "spaces," and when they do claim they're still excluded then con some local bureaucrats into giving them money for a bullshit (((diversity))) program where they abuse people just like they project on whites

Let's give it to them, Pierre.

Unrelated but was the word "space" ever commonly used in this context before the SJW craze? I never heard it used like this before about 2014.

>current year
>using social media for any purpose besides business/money making/networking

>12
fuck you i enjoyed reading. thanks op for posting this.

hey there buddy