When's the next phase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCp6q5MFPoLjAisUFscxcaUQ?view_as=subscriber
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's ok to be Hapa

It's ok to wear a beard unironicly

Never, next time something like that happens it will be a different mission entirely.

is that jpg for an ant?

it's not ok to post pictures for ants

it's okay to be smart.

It's not okay to be a midslime kike

/wg/ OP here. No plans on second phase. Everytime we tried to make any attempt: 'NO PHASE TWO REEEE'. So we leave it as is.

you came up with the original idea for IOTBW??

Yes, and discord shut the server we had down with 500+ plus people, so I made www.wgchatroom.com (a VPS) to discuss another op. There was some drama with our mods, and most of the people decided, no phase two. (VPS is dead now btw, but still up for now.)

I think it would be a blast to spam "RACIST!" everywhere. Just the one word, in reply to fucking everything. Do it for a week or even a month. Don't let any thread anywhere on the internet go without the word "RACIST!" in the comments.

We will deflate their shilling sails so fast when their favorite buzz word loses every ounce of steam it ever had.

that's amazing
I baked a lot of the generals for IOTBW on here
some of my game plan text ended up being quoted very widely by fake news media

what is your opinion on #MyBordersMyChoice?

Nice! I told you to join the discord, when I picked up where you left off one night. Remember? tDog, one of my mods made #MyBordersMyChoice! I just stayed out of it, let him do his thing. I let him take everyone from my VPS over to his discord he made for the op. Thanks for all the chan shilling you did!

some user made a discord for MBMC but i have yet to check it out, im a bit paranoid with opsec and discord hasnt worked yet with tor or opera

apparently this is the discord though:
discord gg 7aCCgeJ
do you think it will just get shut down like IOTBW?

It's okay to be male.

could be fun

Subtle; i like it.

that's my mod's discord. The discord won't be shut down, until key timing. Once we were about to do another op for IOTBW (banner drop, which we did and the mod in charge of it FUCKED IT UP royally, never even made coverage)

It's OK to be black?

Maybe even pick a word of the week.
This week, "RACIST!"
Next week, "NAZI"
Until absolutely nothing means anything anymore

Not quite as good as the original but it still has potential.

Seconded

We also had donations, and the mod who did that, took all the money and ran. As far as getting in trouble of anykind, you are fine. Discord will just ban you at the worst

The next phase is finish the first phase

>Thanks for all the chan shilling you did!
no worries, thank you very much for coming up with the idea, it was god-tier
it is the gold standard against which all other psy ops will be judged from now on
and participating in it was probably one of the most valuable uses of my time in my entire life,
IOTBW was majorly successful (and still hasnt really ended yet)

only one thing, I am the original user who came up with #MyBordersMyChoice and photoshopped the girl on the flag / baked the first generals, but im not tDog
I assume tDog is running the discord for MBMC
did he really bring everyone over from IOTBW to MBMC? holy fuck how many people are on MBMC now?

still hasn't gained enough traction
i mean i know Sup Forums gets bored easily
but it's a good idea

some infograph about there are more black-on-black violence than white-on-black violence in Clapistan?

It's
Bruddy
Gud
To
Hab
Benis

Not a lot. We had some hardships between mods and drama. Couple kikes splitting the divide. So we just kind of left it as is. 40 people on his discord atm. Do you have the youtube with all the IOTBW media coverage videos?

youtube.com/channel/UCp6q5MFPoLjAisUFscxcaUQ?view_as=subscriber

It's okay to be right.

I can see a fat feminist getting triggered over this.

It's okay to be JIDF.

I can see homos getting triggered over it too

>youtube.com/channel/UCp6q5MFPoLjAisUFscxcaUQ?view_as=subscriber

thanks user i am going to enjoy watching all of these

I wrote this (among other things):
>GAME PLAN:
>1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
>encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite
>2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween
>3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night
>4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk
>5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth
>6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them
>7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight
it has been quoted very very widely, and read out loud by some morons too on TV
I especially loved hearing them read out "credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked" and "leftists frothing at the mouth"

fucking keked so hard, I have a few videos where they get all dramatic sounding
>FROTHING at the MOUTH
keked hard at that

It's not okay to gas anyone. You have no place in the civilised society.

It's okay to have white babies
It's okay to say Merry Christmas

at least I am more confident in participating in that discord now that you've vouched for him i.e. the discord is not a honeypot

btw, can you see if they have updated the IRL poster date to Jan 21? That is a very important piece of information, it was originall Jan 14 but had to be changed because many US schools don't start till after Jan 15, and Jan 15 is MLK day so not the best day to have the posters discovered, it would ruin optics

IOTBW was simple and effective, which raises a question. Why don't we do operations like this more often? It seems like an idea like this only pops up once every 6 months or so

anti-white racists get stirred up really easily, and we miss a lot of opportunities to do it when we just sit around shitposting

If you placed an "It's okay to say Merry Christmas" flyer on a mosque, would that be a hate crime?

Sex is for making babies.

He's been a mod from the beginning. We send each other pictures of our families and kids haha. He's a good guy.

It's okay for *insert country* to be white.

Or, It's okay for there to be a white country.

we could always put up IOTBW again with no changes, bombard them with it till they're desensitized (i.e. the overton window is moving)

but there is a new psy op similar to IOTBW in having good optics and mass posters, #MyBordersMyChoice
see here:

I like this one

> American proxi faggot - DIE WITH YOUR RAGE

Just don't give out any personal info or dox yourself, because we had TONS of shills in the IOTBW server, I am sure. Discord shut us down at a perfect time

fug

MAY
ALL YOUR
CHRISTMASES
BE WHITE

I am Spartacus

awesome, thank you IOTBW-user
is there some way I could give you my email if i ever need to ask for questions / help with MBMC?
also i would be glad to help again with another op if you start one
i have an email specifically dedicated to MBMC but id rather not share it here

i could drop it in a public throw away inbox quickly, you could grab it, then i could delete it, so it never appears ITT

"White Women Are Beautiful"

"White Men Are Strong"

right thanks, I assumed there would be tons of shills, it's just part of life when doing these ops
im really careful with opsec (maybe to a fault), which is why i havent even joined that discord yet because i couldnt do it thru TOR or Opera w/ VPN
ill find a way
or maybe, my best role is to keep organizing things on here, 8ch-n, voat and other places, while tDog runs the Discord

I got you mayne.

It's awesome to be white.

It's a privilege to be white

There is no stage 2.

Its still "its okay to be white" this message triggers people and will so until the end, changing it up with utter nonsense is just muddying the waters with random crap.
False flagg poster or stupid.

I think this format is limiting

You can do IOTBW whenever you want, whereever you can, it's so simple that's the point. I'd like to see some flags get made and flown eventually, but I understand logistics might be an issue, which is why I suggested the cheap / easy paper route. I wonder how secured many flagpoles are, I assume that they aren't at all, but i'm not sure.
Imagine everyone goes home for xmas break and then come back to see a IOTBW flag flying high. It's going to get taken down of course, but that's part of the fun, cuz then it can be replaced again. it's jsut a couple $'s and some time sewing on the letter patches. Or I suppose you could order some china ones but that's kinda lame. It's more impactful flying handmade ones, because it shows tenacity and initiative.

Here's the HWNDU flag, it's pretty simple materials, easy enough to assemble. I figure Either make a shit-tone of these. Or set one up and video it, but that kinda seems lame the more I think about it. I think it'd trigger more to keep placing these on various flagpoles. If there's a way to have it flying under whatever flag is already there, then that'd work, since your not fuckign with what's already there, just adding this flag to the mast.

>#MyBordersMyChoice
This. This is fucking brilliant.

in slight pink background, same black font:
IT'S OKAY TO BE PURE

"We're allowed exist, we're allowed to have a homeland" this one is for Euros more specifically and If you have half the face of a Native American or other non-European native, half a traditionally dressed European every time as background it'll really work.
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI

otherwise, if you got vacation time, then the day before everyone goes back to school, put flyers back up. *shrug*
Or, perhaps shift to another op and use
>pic related
continuing the theme of indisputable truth, THIS seems to be a good follow up. Something plain, simple, and documented.
Thoughts?

It's ok to ignore shills

I haven't seen that image in a very long time.