sage

>Trump's

>Leftypol
>dank meme
Pick one

>almost 1K gain in tax returns on a lousy 34k salary
>not a nickel

how much will Soros and Bezos get?

Now I have incentive to become a billionaire.

I don’t get why they don’t just stick with the rich getting a larger amount back just on raw numbers? It’s obvious why but it’s easy for the left to twist. Yet they insist on just making up bullshit.

Im getting back an extra but California will probably just raise taxes to fuck me out of that so they can virtue signal that this was a bad deal for everyone

>End net neutrality
>Rich pay less tax
>No wall
>Immigration not cut
>No proper crusade in the middle east
>Biggest cuck for israel ever
>Draining the swamp is a lie
Why couldn't Trump be /ourguy/ instead of this shit? The only thing he now has going for him is that he still triggers leftists.

Yeah sure you low IQ trash. You and I both know that's bullshit, and that tax cuts increase the amount of money workers receive.

THAT

Ah yes, it 'trickles down'

lol you're retarded. Do the math. Well never mind. If you're a jobless nigger on welfare you just take like an emotional girl. Trash libthief

>Rly makes u think
it only reveals you as a retarded untermensh on gibs

you already "pay" zero income taxes on gibs, so how can any tax cut affect you?

Ah yes, a non-existent economics theory advocated by retards who don't like people keeping what they earn because they have no talent

500 billion tax cut

>99.8% of Americans
>including the 50% that don't pay any fucking taxes in the first place

This

How can 99.8% of Americans not get "one nickel" when they're doubling the standard deductions, lowering rates, increasing the child tax credit, removing the Obamacare tax penalty, etc?

>implying the private jet, meals flown from paris, 10k suits, luxury cars, women, and privelege is not enough to want to become a billionaire
topkek, trump is pulling a 4d chess oh yes, but its on you fucking morons

>Rly makes u think

About what? How much your pic is left wing fake news. Fuck off, you damn dirty donkey dick sucker.

yeah... sure they do... just give us more money and you will get paid by "trickle down" economics which have been proven not to work

I thought the Koch's didn't like Trump?

>poorfags pay fuck all in taxes
>are surprised that the tax cut doesn’t alter their taxes all that much

it's actually closer to 70.

And there will be answer to this post, because how to answer it?

He was/is a populist bullshitter, that's all.

>Implying I can become a billionaire if I have to give up 60% of my income to the state

why are trumptards so stupid.

>make less than poverty line
>plan gives me a few hundred back
Wanna know how I know the person who made that image has never worked a day in their life? I fucking hate commies.

nice argument

Well 99.8% is just an objectively false figure
Even so it's flatly retarded when people complain that tax cuts mainly benefit the rich.
THE POOR ALREADY PAY ZERO TAXES YOU FUCKS

they pay taxes on all of that too

>MSM talking points
>Clearly didn't look into the full plan

The 99.8% get reductions as long as they are not in the higher tax brackets. The others only get reductions in their Corporate Tax Rate (which is a good thing) but not their personal.

If you see it at that, then your incentive should be to stop bitching and coveting what others have and do this:

the poor pay more taxes than the rich moron. 15% of 30 grand is more than 30% of a billion dollars. it affects you, 30% of a billion doesnt affect the rich. they have multiple houses cars, maids, cooks, they can afford anytrhing they want and not even care about the tax.

bait

>trumptards
I think the question you should ask is: Why are you?

Bump faggot.

>15% of 30 grand is more than 30% of a billion dollars

this is what plutocracy looks like,

FDR understood that high marginal tax rates were a check on plutocracy, but now money is speech, corporations are people, and so game is over, America RIP

It is actually good though normally the money that they would be taxed would just go to the government it wouldn't go to businesses or the economy it would just go straight to the government and then go to welfare trust me I know what I'm talking about I am on welfare and Social Security I know how it works I also know some economic really isn't hard to understand when you look up basic economics,

>arguing with unsourced propaganda
Lurk moar newfag

I think user is (clumsily) trying to make the point that 15% of $30k cuts much closer to the poverty/too-little-to-live-on line, than 30% of $1b does.

read the rest retard

>I make $11,000 a year, why do I not get a multi-billion dollar tax cut?
Didn’t make me think at all really

Math is so hard isn't it.?

Trump's kids pay more in a month than you'll ever pay in taxes.. it's 4 Billion of their money dipshit.. they're probably still paying 200 Billion in taxes per year. The last box is incorrect---45% of Americans PAY NO Fed. Income tax at all. GTFO! [sage]

>

if only the GOP understood basic economics they would understand trickle down is the biggest scam around,

we have 100 years of data on GOP economics and they lose on every metric except one: making the rich richer, they lose on job growth, deficit reduction, GDP growth etc etc

Just because the money means less does not mean it is less. If you could actually say what you mean maybe your argument would hold any ground.

funny, their taxes dont affect their lives at all... not like a person paying 15% who makes 30 grand a year. man those billionaire trumps sure have a heavy burden!

you know what I mean retard

>You understood what I said so that means what I said cannot possibly be fucking retarded

Yeah, before the tax bill it was kinda pointless to become a billionaire.

>implying they have 4 billion on a bank account like this; $ 4,102,182,484.82
this is why you'll never understand economics

try 70% that dont pay taxes

That doesn't provide a moral high ground to steal from the rich which will be the primary appeal in his argument anyway.

But that wasn't "real" trickle down. Real trickle down has never been tried before

>PAY NO Fed. Income tax at all.
yeah, because they literally are so poor that they have no money. maybe THEIR TAXES SHOULD BE REDUCED INSTEAD

Because the GOP has run the government uncontested for 100 years?

Not to claim politicians know anything about any if the decisions they make, but the opposition party is even worse about economics.

I'm not too upset as there's nothing I can do about my overlords.

How do you divide by Zero?! They aren't PAYING anything in taxes [rightfully so]--how can you reduce Nothing any further? We are literally givening them grants beyond that point. Idiot!

You got some mental disability?
They are not obliged to pay anything.

Fake news

Except all tax brackets except the second from the top get reduction to their rate and the standard deduction doubles. The only people who will pay more in taxes are coastal cosmopolitan elites who will no longer be able to write off local and state taxes or mortgage interest from their federal taxes. Maybe this will get blue state white taxpayers to take a hard turn right, at least fiscally, and start cutting all those gibs programs their states and localities dole out.

Gake and Fay

they arent paying FED income tax.. but they are taxed out the ass with all the other taxes. You arent this dumb are you?

pay less taxes from already zero taxes.
Sounds totally legit for a trump hater muuhhhh

No, The Federal Tax Cuts don't change State and Local taxes. That's a totally different argument. If you really want to advocate for the poor 'paying too much' in taxes..demonizing Trump's tax cuts is the wrong battle my friend.

Why should we have taxes on personal earnings at all? What justification does government have to take a cut of tribute from an individual's income derived from their own efforts? If anything, income tax should be eliminated altogether and the shortfall made up by raising capital gains taxes, heavily taxing remittances and levying significant tariffs on foreign manufactured goods as well as enacting significant spending cuts.

all experts agree his plan is bad for america. It already destroyed Kansas. Now they want that to be for the entire country. The rich got richer so thats why its being done. To bad the people of Kansas had to pay such a high price.

That first $24,000 is tax exempt so, they are paying 15% of $6,000 essentially. kys.

I'm going to need Sauce..for the claim that "ALL experts agree" and "Kansas is totally destroyed by a similar Tax policy". shill somewhere else shill..you make no sense.

Most of pol won't care because they don't care about policy.

Liberal Democrats puke this same shit day after day, year after year while contributing nothing. They are the niggers of the Political world.

someone tell leftypol that red pill memes only work if they are true. thats why they cant meme, they have no truth

>another retard that does not know what a marginal rate is because they have never actually paid any taxes.

eat shit, faggot

This is bullshit.

The deductible increases from 6,000 to 12,000, and overall taxes will be cut pretty nicely. This means if I make $50,000 a year, $38,000 will be taxable.

But everybody is paying less tax.

Many not affected were not making enough to pay tax to begin with.

Wrong

Which other taxes, specifically?

Literally fake new.
By no means am I rich but Trumps tax plan is gonna save me about a grand.