*inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Senate probing Jill Stein for possible collusion with Russia

nypost.com/2017/12/19/senate-probing-jill-stein-for-possible-collusion-with-russia/

>The Senate is reportedly probing former presidential candidate Jill Stein for possible collusion with Russia.

>The head of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Monday that the Stein probe was one of two investigations about Russian collusion that his panel is pursuing, according to The Washington Post.

>Stein dined with Russian president Vladimir Putin during a 2015 Moscow event that was also attended by Trump’s former national security adviser Mike Flynn.

>Politico reported in Sept. that Stein — the Green Party candidate for president — was the beneficiary of Russian-bought political ads on Facebook.

There is no way Russia could have thought Jill had any chance of winning

This proves right here this whole Russia probe is just to attack anyone who opposed Hillary

They are SO FUCKING DESPERATE.

That recount tho lel

Hilarious. Likes the cash, no wonder she was in the green party

NO, leave my yoga grandma alone!! Fuckable nature granny dindu nufffffiiiiiiiinnnn

Op is retarded.

Establishment is wiping the far-left and far-right from public discourse — trying to move things back to center

>There is no way Russia could have thought Jill had any chance of winning
They knew she had no chance obviously retard, they just wanted to push her in swing states to take more votes from Hillary. Fucking brainlet

>the beneficiary of Russian-bought political ads on Facebook
IMPEACH NOW

You are the brainlet

Putin played 3D chess and helped trump and Stein and the same time, Putin know that, trump will win and that investigations will come and that trump will be persecuted so he also helped Jill Stein, in order to distract Congress and to lead the investigations in a political death end

Literally the mastermind

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LIBTARDS ON SUICIDE MARCH. SHARIABLUE IS GOING TO FLOOD HERE TOMORROW AFTER THIS.

>There is no way Russia could have thought Jill had any chance of winning

Are you retarded, nigger? Of course they didn't think she could win, the idea was to steal votes from Hillary to get their orange puppet into office.

You said the same thing as me, except Putin was pushing Jill in swing states so liberals on the fence would choose Jill instead of Hillary. It was a clever way to siphon votes from hillary using liberals and Jill

Literally this.

Our country experienced a 9/11 the day Donald Dumbfuck was elected, but only the sane 70% of America who hate him realize it.

The last 30% of racist pantshitters can get fucked. Every asshole who ever served Russia, left and right alike, is going fucking down.

There WILL be justice for stealing it from Her. Russia rigged an American election and I would not want to be Vlad when we get a normal government again.

A whole lot of Slavshits are going to die in nuclear hellfire over this.

You idiots should have just let Her fucking Win!

No one can seriously be this much of a faggot, right?
>morty pic
>using Her as if she was God
>Thinking the majority of people are ever on the right side of an issue.

It's bait lad. I almost fell for it myself

If he's our puppet than why don't I have a green card yet?

are people on pol really so young and dumb that they don't remember the 90's and ross perot and nader

I miss All That and their perot impression.

4 BILLION DOLLARS!

>pantshitters
Trump's election was second only to 9/11 in my lifetime for the sheer amount of irrational pants-shitting produced, and third place is so far back that I can't even think of what it might be.

Jill Stein was one of the most obvious collaborators of the Kremlin. her purpose was to divide the democrat vote. I hope this cunt burns in hell.

misogynist

>jill will never give you a ruined orgasm handjob

;_;

POST SHADMAN

No, what’s really happening here is they are using write in votes that were cast and putting them in as Hillary votes. Using an independent could take away some votes from Donald Trump and then they could use that to switch the votes.

Wrong Septegenarian.

Trump is ruined.

You heard it here first, folks.

This Russia investigation will conclude with Jill Stein going to jail, as she was the puppet Putin used to get Trump elected.

Screencap this post.

people were sayin that a long time ago

fucking RUSSSIASN!

>Russia probe is just to attack anyone who opposed Hillary
We attack anyone, it's just democrats who are that retarded. I mean, Podesta fell for bitly, fucking bitly, any schoolboy could have hacked that cunt.

unironically rickposting with reddit spacing... you have to go back

i mean its like you didnt even watch the show rick thinks women leaders are incompetent remember how he got trapped on a planet where women ruled the men and kept insulting the women?

hnnng jill, my sexy soviet agent

I would let Jill Stein say retarded shit to me all day long if shed let me fuck that gilf asshole.

This Russian hysteria is seriously fucking insane. It's like nothing I have ever seen.

Just visited facebook to catch up with old liberal friends of mine who used to be calm, funny and thoughtful people. Like 90% of them are in full "KILL RUSSIANS" rage mode, I literally don't recognize them. Anybody who not even denies but just doubts this Russiagate is a traitor, filth, scum, etc. People like Jill Stein who would be their favorite just 5 years ago for her third party, non-interventionism, progressive views etc. are now demonized for that one picture with Putin and not going along with the Democratic party. Most popular post there right now - call for her imprisonment. No kidding.

One very leftie Bernie bro guy who wholeheartedly hates Russia and Putin, but dared to quiestion the scope of Russian meddling in 2016, was brutally mocked and insulted by everyone.

At this point I will believe in chemtrails and other shit because I for the life of me can't figure out how decent people could go this mad in such a short time span.

damn she is pretty fit

wtf i wana fuck jill stein now

This, divide and conquer ya dingus.

hack trump some rare items in runescape. that's how i got in. these stupid burgers think i'm from canada.