Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TAAF_official/status/834312729137541120
yurimaker.booth.pm/items/421057
twitter.com/StephaneLambiel/status/834343609986068480
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWNp-RtsYY
live.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's perfect. And I sure hope so.

Fujos don't care about girl characters. If they're going to add more skaters they'll be male.

Sara is qt, I hope she gets someone she actually deserves. I'm not sure about Gook.

She needs better asian picks, look at Phichit.

In S2 Kubo adds Lily as Victor's Russian girlfriend. Sayo disregards everything and makes her the local elderly flower seller that provides the bouquets for BaldFat's wedding that happens in ep 3.

Kubo, of course, will know nothing about the changes and describe the wedding as a "celebration of a bond between two club mates" in an interview. She will also insist that it's normal for a skater and a coach to promise to stay together forever and that it happens often.

She was a solid 9/10.

Yuri on Ice won both the Fan Vote as well as Anime of the Year for the Tokyo Anime Awards thing:
twitter.com/TAAF_official/status/834312729137541120

She and Mila are the cutest, hope we'll see more of them in S2

>"skaters get bouquets from fans all the time!"

Sayo prefers female characters, so who knows. Maybe she'll persuade to Kubo to give baldfat girlfriends

Kubo wouldn't do something so retarded.

Kubo doesn't want to do het though

Stop this meme

that's cool but I wonder if YoI will ever win a non-vote based prize

at least the music deserves something

stop being salty at creators for bad translations and your inability to take things at face value

>not memeing about Kubo's cluelessness when it comes to creative process
It's like you hate fun.

It did though. They won both the Anime of the Year and Fan Vote Anime of the Year.

Does anyone have the yandere Piggy image with edited clean background? I'd appreciate if someone posted it, I've lost mine or forgot to save it. Pic related.

>your inability to take things at face value

Depends on what you consider taking at face value. There's a disparity of that here.

taking things at face value in yoi completely ruins it, the romance requires assumptions and making shit up because kubo can't commit

>requires assumptions and making shit up
Fuck off already.

Not that user but it does require filling in the blanks what their relationship status is like if they're intimate at all

That's pretty different from what the other user said/implied.

>Worst girl as OP
For what purpose?

>girls

Sorry, you're not the target demographic.

So Spaniard confirmed for final boss?

We all know who the real best girl is.

This. I want to make her smile.

hope not, go watch another series if you want girls. fujos want ice skating faggots.

Did you even watch the show? There's no better woman than Yuri

And I can't stress enough how gay it is to want more females in the show. OP get your head checked.

>the romance requires assumption
Nigga, do you realize that most people who watched think they are fucking fags? It doesn't require assumptions, it require to stop burring your head into the sand and scream "bait".

I don't know if it's that different since I also think Kubo is kind of all over the place with what she intended. They had that fakeout almost kiss in ep 12 so who should I blame for that?

>Mari no erosu

That's not Minako-sensei, user, but I like all the YOI girls.

This one?

Best grills

Nasty

Oddly enough, I don't care about either Sara or Mila. They are the least interesting female characters after Lutz, Loop, and Axel and Anya. I'd pick Minako and Lillia over them any day. Hell, I'd pick Isabelle over them.

I would watch a Mari spin-off of everything that happened in Hasetsu while Yuri and Victor were away

>Minako and Lilia are the second moms for Yuuri and Yurio.
Or in Yurio's case his only mom.

They really need to meet.

I'd love that. They are both ballerinas and love skating so they have plenty talk about. They both even have their own Yuri.

Yes, thank you.

>They both even have their own Yuri.
That can be either good or bad for them.

I love this artist. Wonder if her doujinshi will ever be scanned.

Meant to quote

It would be adorable if they didn't get along at first because Lilia is the stern type and Minako is more of a party girl, but then Minako would get close to Fairy and Lilia would bond with Yuuri and the two would eventually become friends through their skaters.

And we will protect that smile.

The Katsukis have eros in their veins, I bet she's the hottest girl in Hasetsu (yes, even hotter than Yuuko) when her eros power level is full

Count me in. It would be fun to see an average day at Yu-topia.

she put it up for sale in Pixiv booth recently, I wonder how easy it is to purchase from there

yurimaker.booth.pm/items/421057

I thought they were going to meet in S1 and interact, also because Minako traveled the world as a dancer and probably knows the famous Baranovskaya of Bolshoi Ballet, maybe she even idolizes her.

How would Mari awaken her Eros?

Victor's sister or cousin

fujos = plural of fujoshi
??? = plural of fudanshi

are we fudas? fudans?

she doesn't need to, she's above humanity

>S2
>Minako is a ballet dancer at the end of her career
>After she goes viral dancing Eros her idol Lillia Baranovskaya offers to coach her so she can become a prima.

I'd watch it.

homos

kek

>Onsen scene with Lilia naked
"Minako... starting from today, I'm your new coach. If I don't like what I see, I'll go home."

I can't wait until Kubo reveals the original pilot where single dad Katsuki Yuuri raised his little silver haired son to become the world best skater so he could come into contact with his soulmate Victoru. Victoru who forgot about their love making because he was too drunk that one night after the banquet

Well Kubo does like mpreg.

I'd watch it as some sort of reverse scenario where Viktor's cousin teaches over-worked Mari about rabu and raifu.

There's only one best girl in the series and it's clearly Otabek.

You wish JJ

Kek I'd love it if one of the future interviews went in the opposite direction of clubmategate and was off the charts lewd and homo.

I only want to see Mila in a skating outfit.

user told us to vote everyday. I voted for Rakugo once because I love it, but all of my other votes were for these skating homos.

>anime is predominantly female territory now
Please tell us some other interesting news.

Could you just fucking shup up talking about girls?
Nobody cares.

>Sayo finally gives an interview
>Clarifies that BaldFat fucked for 20 hours
>"they shared their first night of passion after Yuuri's fs in ep 7"
>"Victor had an erection for most of 6"

One can only dream

How many possibilities are there that Kubo will talk about BaldFat being fags and in love with no restaints after S2 is over, MAPPA staff has become billionaire and they decide to quit the Yoi project?

twitter.com/StephaneLambiel/status/834343609986068480

Not sure if old

i wanna see how hetfags could no homo all of that

I really wish Sayo would do just one interview because we're only getting a small piece of the picture through Kubo's. I wonder how different Sayo's take on things is compared to that. Has Sayo done interviews for other things she's done, or does she stay pretty quiet with most of her projects?

>implied sex scene with BaldFat
>sexy shots of their interlocked fingers
>close-ups of Victor's lips against Yuuri's ear

>cut to magazine Interview with Kubo that explains how this is a symbolism of their love
>cut to K&T going "Kubo says this scene is just symbolic, there really is no sex going on, it's all in Yuuri's head, etc."

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWNp-RtsYY

Is it wrong that I want the two of them to have a child?
Yurio is not sweet enough

Fairy is unwanted accident thats useful for Russian mafia gangbangs.

They don't treat Fairy like their kid anyway,

I'm suprised there's no fanart of her in eros mode. Look at that dyed hair. I bet she was a gyaru in high school.

They acted like his dads the entire series

Prince costume is happening

live.

nicovideo.

jp/watch/lv291283328

>entire series
ep 8 isn't the entire series

literally never, only in episode 8 if you reach

Not really.

Can this meme fucking stop? What is it with tumblr and wanting them to be Fairy's gay dads? They sometimes acted like older brothers if anything.

I love Lambiel but at this point it's embarrassing. I understand a lot of skaters are happy with the success of YOI and the focus it brought onto FS but can they calm down now. Now it feels less genuine and more like a way to stay relevant.

They did

They absolutely did not. They literally didn't care that he went back to Russia and were happy they could fuck around with each other in peace. If anything they respected him as a competitor and cheered him on. The whole podium family shit is the worst thing ever.

No they didn't and Yurio has been raised just fine by his dedushka all these years, he doesn't need gay dads. If anything he has already the parental figures through Lilia and Yakov.

You must have strange parents.
But seriously, even Lilia and Yakov are more his parents.

Hardly. Victor left his son and ran off to another country. Piggy treat him like a younger brother at most.

Give examples.

And Fairy has a family already.

Disgusting

Lambiel doesn't need to do anything to be relevant.

It's not like he made it, it was done by a fan. They're probably overjoyed senpai noticed them.

All figure skaters need to unless they are Yuzuru and can make big bucks on the back of Nip babas. It's not a high profile sport in most countries. Also even if they don't, skaters enjoy being under the spotlight. That goes with the job.

Aw I kinda like it, though more as older brothers than parents. Baldfat are too autistic for this leave Fairy parenting to Lila and Yakov

Piggy treats him like a son