VRChat full of SJW's

When your playing VRChat and you decide to make a SS outfit for your Avatar in game and get banned for quote "KKK Avatar and other racist avatars" and you'r siting there like wtf...

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/neuron/fulltext/S0896-6273(04)00846-3
mega.nz/#!3NVgkQLS!jSPI3KhGWhE9tzJ7N5KfeIi8hN9g2ElWGOUGwvYVTlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Btw this is what the supposedly "Evil and KKK representing avatar they are complaining about."

I resorted to making the avatar SJW friendly i guess...

Any video game community is going to have pozzed moderation, there's no way of getting around it.

I got banned for like a week with a troll avatar that lags everyone out. I just created another steam account.

I saw another guy with a literal Hitler avatar down at the Hub, I wonder if they got banned too.

That was me lol! i got my first account banned for seven days cuz of my hitler avatar. so i resorted to using just the SS Tomoko but apparently it's to KKK oriented....

Naisu. I was the one with the Syaro kemomimi avatar. I remember everyone laughing and you saying, "I'm gonna get banned for this.".

Dude i hate the admins of this community. you can literally just block someone in game so you don't have to hear or see them. Idk why the admins have to take upon themselves to become SJW Knights swinging there sword down on anyone that makes a timid person cry. But hey... i guess it's for the self gratification...

In order to cheer myself up im making a Youjo Senki version of her...just trying to find a German officer hat i can re-texture for my purposes...

I just don't see why my ban was labeled...KKK avatar...even though she was the farthest from being a KKK avatar....

Yeah, most of the bad reviews about the game are just usually just about the admins.

Maybe it's because of the Nazi symbol on your arm. Pretty sure won't get banned I think.

Even though there is a literal KKK member walking around in game who has yet to get banned.....and if anything she could be from an anime? and She's an SS officer...literally the opposite of a KKK member XD

>puting on goy goggles
I thought we all knew about the magnetic Jew

>Here we describe a very rapid method of conditioning the human motor cortex using rTMS that produces a controllable, consistent, long-lasting, and powerful effect on motor cortex physiology and behavior after an application period of only 20–190 s
cell.com/neuron/fulltext/S0896-6273(04)00846-3

Is this VRChat shit accelerating the "death" of video games?
Like how 40k has that feminist shit I hear about, OW has "diversity dogshit".

>he shoehorns le ironic nazi memery into everything he does
so cool, so edgy

Yep pretty much. a bunch of SJW's made a game and ban anyone that doesn't adhere to their idea of a liberal cuck society.

Try getting a ban appeal and see if there's any luck, but for the most part, I wouldn't really worry about it and just create another account.

VRchat might be the only hope of restoring video games to its full glory with the awesome community it has.

Hey man gotta be edgy before net neutrality fucks everything up ;P

I sent the Admin community an email just waiting for a reply atm.

Don't get me wrong. the community itself is great. it's just the Admins lol.

Just make a communist uniform and start spouting a bunch of shit.. who's going to ban you? Lefties? they'll probably join in..

wtf they ruining VR now? luckily i cant think of anything worse then hanging out in a chatroom in vr

Kek I always remember that communist song being played at full volume and I wonder if those people are banned yet.

Yea they would actually. saw a person running around in a communist pony outfit and was being congratulated on and even praised.

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT

It is indeed very depressing...and with net neutrality being a thing it can only get worse.

What happens when they get into video games even deeper? What other hobby is left alone? Certainly not (((series and movies))).
Or will society actually flip and change?

VRchat is basically Sup Forums with voices, but since the "great migration" (thanks pewdiepie), kids from 9gag started to amalgamate with the community as well.

I think it has a great potential, they've spent 4 million dollars in this and I cannot wait till it becomes completely live. But try it and see for yourself if you haven't yet.
I've spent all my money to buy VR just for this lol

They probably create another platform to spread SJW propaganda through the people. i would assume since VR is getting deeper and deeper i can only speculate implants that force your brain to think "Politically correct" at all times

What kind of gaming community is the ideal for you? Or why is the VRChat one is so "awesome" with your word?

Never heard of it.

Are we gonna habbo hotel this shit goys? Operation pool closures?

Just be careful to stay within the boundaries of socially accepted or you will be shunned faster than a guy wearing a confederate flag in California.

Im ok with this! if we could get everyone joining the server with a hitler avatar that be great XD i guess i could upload the download link for yall to use XD

Well communities like these are rare to be found and even rarer to be made with all the shitters around. It reminds me a bit of the brony fandom in its prime. You can meme, roleplay, talk about life, explore worlds, laugh about, etc. and the best part is making friends. I think it's a really good platform to do so.

Also bonus for Kawaii anime grills.

XD XD XD

>VRChat
What's that?

mega.nz/#!3NVgkQLS!jSPI3KhGWhE9tzJ7N5KfeIi8hN9g2ElWGOUGwvYVTlA

There's the link for Papa Adolf. just make sure to add your avatar descriptor to it and your good to go :)

GMOD with VR pretty much and with more SJW restrictions

I remember one time how this guy was literally crying in VRchat since he's made more friends than he's ever made irl lol

Haha I will.

Ah, okay, I get you. Reminds me of my years of playing an MMORPG. But I do not even think there is ever going to be something like that to me.

H3VR is the only thing I play VR in. I would play Elite Dangerous but it's too hot most of the time.

YES this is it, it also feels a bit like MMORPGS in its prime, it really takes you back. I'd say that they could even be the same people since I've met a few people who knows a lot about MMOs.

So yea i posted the link up there if y'all wanna make separate accounts to run around as Hitler for a bit.

Funny this thread was posted. Was just thinking of playing and making a hitler character. Guess ill pass

Hey? you still can? use mine and make a separate account with a IP blocker and your good XXD

That's because you fucking scum are using racist KKK shit! You deserve to fucking die! *sips latte* like seriously it's just fucking ironic nobody even likes you! you're fucking racist I don't even like you and I'm pretty sure I matter a lot to the world unlike you fucking scum! I pray to Allah and accept the repercussions for being white I don't even eat meat unlike you fucking racist fucks!

Amazing. Just Amazing XXD

Seems they already pounced on the platform that would have been great for free speech too bad I was looking forward to for chair VR Edition

Im sorry man i really am. it's a great game just can be yourself on it..unless your liberal ;/

yfw you realize playing VRchat is basically playing second life

>Why am I not welcome? :(

Well i added hats to the characters now lol

Better Picture

Could you experiment with a communist armband? Just wanna see if you'd get a ban.

Yea sure im in the process of getting a female stalin to work if that's any better??