So apparently nicotine kills estrogen? if I chew nicotine gum will that make me more of a man...

So apparently nicotine kills estrogen? if I chew nicotine gum will that make me more of a man? I sometimes feel i have too much estrogen.

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nicotine
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15638743
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat a dick you jew

You'll get a lot more nicotine if you start smoking and kill yourself

Maybe. I smoke and I have good testosterone but maintain feminine boy body for my lovers and girls

nice

I don't think you want less estrogen.
You should embrace your femininity.
I think you'd enjoy it. I think you're made for it.

oh stop it you

Aw, you are just a qt, aren't you?? :3

Having normal testosterone and being feminine is best of both worlds ^_^

You pretty little Russki ;)

Honestly though I wondered about nicotine gum. Nicotine can help you focus and calm down, but smoking cigs obviously fucks you up. Getting straight nic from the gum though, does that do any damage?

not that I know of

try dip

>Nicotine can help you focus and calm down, but smoking cigs obviously fucks you up
people who smoke are generally more interested in the idea of being fucked up
t. smoker

I always pictured Russians to be as tough as nails and punch the shit out of you if you pissed them off.

This description however has changed my opinion.

Swedish snuss

Get dip without all the chemical bullshit and it's completely fine.

Even smoking cigars and a pipe without inhaling is relatively safe if you get the stuff that isn't laced with chemicals and it's patrician as fuck.

Cigarettes are basically chemical death sticks and should be avoided at all costs. The shit they spray the crappy tobacco with is terrible.

you need to naturally align your body. get more exercise. don't try to add cheap substitutes to obtain the manly self-discipline. you are too passive, and passivity requires estrogen. so be more active and you will have more testosterone.

We are. I'll curb stomp you soy boy.

I've never met a kangaroo fucker that wasn't a cuck.

guilty)
Russian boys are tough just not me;) my lover of today is all muscled and has 21 long dongy

>maintain feminine boy body for my lovers

How common is this really? I'm pretty sheltered about stuff like but is this bisexual twink boy thing really as pervasive as it seems based on pol and other boards?

So adorable
I wanna cuddle with you!!! ^-^

Just start working out you faggot.

how is that common where?) young Russkie lads like me are maybe 2-3% of male population. Russian girls really like gay thingy so if you can fuuck a boy or get fucked it will make you a good reputation for cuties in dating pool
Canadian scout would be something for my fit

Jesus Russia, calm down there with that degenerate shit.

this link will answer all of your questions in much greater detail than you could possibly want
gwern.net/Nicotine

(((Someone))) trying to literally kill off Sup Forums

No, i'm the one telling pol about this because nicotine is superior to caffeine and has almost 0 negative effects besides the effects withdrawal has

tobacco is unhealthy, you need the extracted nicotine and gum is best for that, the vegetable oil in vape juice contains some sort of pseudo-estrogen, so that is obviously not wanted.

However, it has been proven that, depending on the type, duration and intensity of nicotine consumption, smoking can reduce or completely cancel the efficacy of orally administered estrogens.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15638743

reminder "women"

Don't fall for the joo tricks! They wan't you to become addicted to nicotine. Once addicted, chances are high that you'll turn to smoking as its "more manly" than chewing gum or vaping. Once smoking you turn into a dirty, yellow, sick little man. No longer a threat to them

Also, pretty sure that previous studies have found that nicotine lowers testosterone and reduces fertility.

PS. Ever notice that 95% of homos smoke?

my girlfriend says she likes my body. it's not feminine but i take estrogen to have tits (b-cup at the moment) and a fat ass. i don't do the trans shit but girls definitely like feminine bodies. we've been living together for 4 years and it's a great relationship. will probably marry her soon.

Swallowing your own cum is absorbing its life force for maximum testosterone OP

I like cigs so fuck you, also my doctor says my test levels are through the fucking roof and i could inseminate virtually every woman in the balkans if i so wanted to
Fuck off rabbi

interesting. my caffeine impedance is high. I need 300mg to feel it now. I might try to cycle nic patches or gum like he recommended. Additionally he tooted modafil or something. Do you know anything about that?.

>getting lung cancer
>when roids exist
Smokers confirmed for brainlets.

If you don't cum you don't need to swallow it ;)

This the same cunt say eat onions.

:)
Come to Russia for fun

>those fucking shorts on German men
HHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>nicotine
Can you get addicted?

i smoke my ass off. theory confirmed

nicotine plus oxygen makes a vitamin. vitamins are bad mmkay

hot right would love to get a train from them

Dip like a real man, lad.