Brit/pol/ - Comedian Edition

It's all a joke.

>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

>Defence budget: New equipment at risk over MoD savings 'doubts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382002

>Boris Mimics Mogg: Britain Must Not Become ‘Vassal State’ of The European Union
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/16/boris-mimics-mogg-britain-must-not-become-vassal-state-of-the-european-union/

>RACHEL JOHNSON: Meghan is sleeping at Sandringham! Has the world gone mad?
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5187111/Meghan-sleeping-Sandringham-world-gone-mad.html

>Parts of UK set to be hotter than Madrid this week - despite ice and fog warnings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/uk-weather-ice-fog-predicted-temperatures-set-soar

youtu.be/ZLLEc-Xh068

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5193947/Police-arrest-man-Raheem-Sterling-attack.html#ixzz51hjI9YJ3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for leaky aircraft carrier.

I leave work tomorrow at 12pm, 15 days off.

Benefits of working at a school.

What are your plans lads?

Wake up NEETs

Morning, lads

Protestantism is the basis of our culture and institutions.

Cleaner or PE teacher?

>Go to university
>Every day is a day off

I don't get the hate on Theresa May to be honest. Most of importantly of all they've kept the Marxist out of power. There doing a pretty good job of delivering a brexit in the national intrest and currently running a strong and stable government instead the chaos we would had under corbyn.

Bait.

POO POO PEE PEE
TERESA MAY HAS GOT TO PAY!
PEE PEE POO POO

Does brit/pol/ agree with twitters recent censorship? Personally I think its a slippery slope but if it has to happen I hope their not hypocritical about it and ban racist niggers spouting white hate too.

It's great. More people will move away from shitter

gab is boring
I have here to follow right wing politics twitter is winding up lefties with blue ticks

I also think it is shit, but it will just drive people to places that are further right. We need to ruin Twitter for the blue tick liberals now.

He looks like he's playing runescape.

Why is everyone taking so long to post, fucking wage/school cucks.

isn't school finished by now?

He's dreaming of all the shitskins he can let in from the wildy

I'm ill, but college is still going for me at least.

School's and colleges finish pretty late. Uni finishes early.

>Start colonising

RIP to Britain First's social media presence

good riddance to these racist islamophobes

What happened to Britain First?

OP is a jew.
Abandon thread

Fuck off, nigger.

Some of their members were banned from Twitter and Trump isn't helping.

>Financed by the Rothschilds

I'm a good goy.

Jayda Fransen is a chubby, vacant chav.

>uk
bahahahaha good luck with that shit

Fuck off, Yank.

>Rule of Two

>sith tribe died off When darth sidious and vader death in Battle of Yavin

Snoke is Weak Faggot don't have much force power and Ren is Padawan and Mentally ill

But UNIVERSE AND REPUBLIC conquer by THEM

BECAUSE UNIVERSE AND REPUBLIC ARE SHIT

>Back to the Real world

Trump is nothing but "Pimp" and manipulated by Wall st NY

Republican Party also "Pimp" who only care about money and sex

Democratic Party Defeat by Trump because they are the corrupt shitty "bourgeoisie"

Hmmm What Disney gonna tell us that earth average IQ is keep decline
And Whole world gonna get shittier?

All ready to enjoy a traditional British Christmas lads...

I don't like Britain First, they're a bunch of chavs who suck zionist dick.

Of course! They've even got out the traditional British yellow Christmas gates!

*seizes your means of production*

*Puts you in a Gulag*

Get ready for Children of Men, 2025.

The problem with the joke is that a lot of people care about the subject of the joke. I wish I didn't care, I think I'm getting there.

they have these things outside the Buckingham palace/Parliament area now?

Indeed.

Think these are from the Birmingham Christmas market, no idea about Buckingham palace. Not from London, don't go London.

>daily mail readers getting mad at some black transgender model saying the N word on GMB
>mfw there's still hundreads of thousands of backwards neanderthals watching breakfast TV

anons I am getting the train home for Christmas tomorrow.
I booked in First Class because it was insanely cheap for a few hours on the train. what do I do if someone is in my seat? what if I muster up the courage to tell them to h*ck off and they refuse? I don't like interacting with strangers

bring a butter knife

Just sit on their lap

It's on in the background as I get ready for work.
GMB has become particularity fun with Piers Morgan being a meme though all the 'staged' emasculation of him by his co presenter has a clear agenda behind it. Also Morgan is clear boomer bait with his seemingly based stances when it comes to lefty lunacy then all of a sudden he's sucking mudslime and immigrant dick so it's best not to invest anything in him.

im a big boy
should I tell them I'm sitting down one way or another and then sit on their lap if they don't move? i need to plan out what I'm going to say to strangers.
pls no bully

Theresa May's approach to Brexit is going to ruin her in the long run.

Trying to placate Remain backbenchers is going to play badly to Brussels, who are going to get the best deal in the EU's interest; namely EU-lite. A significant part of the Conservative party will not and cannot accept that deal and expect to not lose their seats. And parliament will get a vote on the final deal; which if its EU lite will be defeated.

By caving in to EU demands, she's putting the UK in a position where an actual Hard Brexit with no deal is becoming a possibility. That might just be the worst possible outcome for both sides, but if she keeps caving it will happen.

Didn't the last one they did this to commit sudoku?

Most of the seats are allocated, just explain that one is yours, you paid for it and if they refuse to move just go get staff.

ty based train expert
I only ever drive or take the bus

At least they aren't like CNN and didn't dox the poor kid

No problem, last one that I was on had little screens saying which seats had been booked and for which stations they had booked between, likelihood is you'll find the seat empty anyway.

New takeaway just opened near me called “Memets kebab house”, fucking state of Britain

Theresa May don't have clue what have to do like Park Geun-hye

But it doesn't matter

Commonwealth Immigrants Act 1962 make sure UK fill with more Poo in Loo and Caribbean nigger

Immigrant gonna say Henry V are not our king and Nelson are not our hero

America Minority Think Founding fathers are not their father

These New People OF England & America Gonna Destroy western value

America and UK will become like "Multi-racial" Consumer society

"Multi-racial" Consumer going work and return home for money and sex

its soulless and no reason to live

How’s English teaching going?

Her bonk eye looks very obvious in this photo.

checked

One eye on the pakis one eye on the vowles

>Park Geun-hye
didn't she turn out to be controlled by some small Christian cult

>Raheem Sterling: Police make an arrest over claims of hate crime

>City, who declined to comment, provided the force with CCTV footage which is thought to show the alleged attacker pulling up in a van outside the Etihad Campus, across the road from the stadium.
>It is understood that the England forward was kicked and branded a 'n*****' by his attacker, who was waiting for him at the entrance to the training complex.
>According to reports, Sterling pulled into the site in his car ahead of the game, at which point he was confronted by a man who is said to have hurled abuse at him.
>The forward is then said to have got out of his car to find out what the man's problem was, only to be kicked in the leg.

>dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5193947/Police-arrest-man-Raheem-Sterling-attack.html#ixzz51hjI9YJ3

>Football fans aren't based
s m h @ goalposters

>What do you want for Christmas user

I literally have no idea

Nope, she just let elite bureaucrat do everything whatever they want

Too bad your politician and bureaucrat are equally dumb and stupid

Our bureaucrat are smart

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ehhhhhhhhhh
>what user?
ehhhhh I dunno

literally me

Hats off to the mad cunt that's running around kicking footballers in the shin

I've asked santa for a piano key board that i'm going to learn to play.

Problem solved lads

I got banned for being racist
plus gift cards are peak consumerism

>what do you want for Christmas user?

A secure future for the white race.

Get some fucking tinnies then

Rightly So to come back.

>I want a secure future for the white race.

some shaman

to be left alone

Hello Rightly! Thought you killed yourself after getting doxed?

Hopefully that can be our Christmas present

Dickhead.

Rightly was here 2 weeks ago posting shit OC.

Theyve had them near parliment for a long time. Because obviously its a high profile spot, unlike a christmas market.

do I get a subway for lunch?

Just found out that my holiday home in France burned down. Not even kidding. Christmas cancelled.

>The EU will refuse to back Britain in United Nations votes over the Falklands Islands after Brexit, a former ambassador has suggested.
>Other countries regarded the UK’s loss of influence since the Leave vote “as a shark would regard blood in the water”, Lord Hannay told a Parliamentary inquiry.

Sorry to hear that, user. Just be thankful you or your family weren't in it.

>celebrating Christmas

Yeah go for it.

thanks, this is the support I need

Fucking Brexit.

>letting the tribe back in

Also,this captcha...

Can anyone recommend me some non-Plebeian British literature?

If I understand it correctly, Rome would impliment taxes by asking the err... "governor" for X amount for Rome, it was then upto the governor to add his pay (Y) on top of that tax. So the taxes the individuals paid was X+Y, and in the case of the Jewish provinces, Y was made larger and larger. When the locals started kicking off they pointed the finger at Rome.

Jews

Not even once

Looks good. I'll have to give it a read!

Does someone have any Jo Cox ghost pictures saved? I can't seem to locate them.

good morning!

IT WAS WORTH IT DAVID! THERE'S NO NEED TO FEEL BAD ABOUT ORDERING HER DEATH! THE PLEBS WILL VOTE REMAIN NOW!

Death to Traitors!

Guess which Scottish tranny accidently came out to her friends after booze, weed and MDMA

She then snogged her guy friend and he kissed her back.

So I went into the bathroom and sucked him off