Detective Conan Thread

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

I haven't been keeping track, any actual developments lately or do we have to wait for Chapter 1000 for something to happen?

chapter 1000 is obviously the DB camping trip

Yes, Yet another Rum suspect and it most likely is Rumi-sensei

>chapter 988

>Rumi
>Rum-i
>Rum
it all makes sense now

how could we have been so blind

don't think people won't see what you did there

My gut tells me both Rumi and the superintendent are Rum. Rum is not just one person, but rather two to keep the identity obscure. This also explains the strange chemistry between the two, the know each other from somewhere.

they*

Rum are three people, I bet.
Very secure method that the boss' right hand man is actually a group who tend to act solo to keep their true existence a secret.

Wakasa Rumi
W-akasa Rum-i
Akasa Rum
Asaka Rum

Rumi aint Rum. Gosho said in 2014 that Rum had already appeared in the manga and she debuted later.

she was disguised

>detective conan
>its happening
Pick one, pick fucking one.

Rum will be 3 people.

both

Is the series worth picking up?

incorrect answer

1000 chapters
not even one single year has passed

Where were you when shit started to hit the fan?

woah.... really makes you think

in middle school
shit never hit the fan though

mods

>Rum
Who God Of Desruction is that

I still believe they'll pull an asspull and let the ramen guy with the eyepatch and the weird teeth be Rum.

Pink elephant

Threadly reminder that it's universally agreed Haibara is the best girl already. The author just needs to give in.

I don't get it, somebody explain to me how balancing acorns lets you start a fire.

it's lit familia

I expect the acorn trick is about simulating the dude doing squats maybe through shadow projection while he was already dead or unconscious the whole time

Maybe he was tied up in a way that somehow made him have to squat to get out.

The balancing acorns convey the idea of lowering the center of gravity so like how people can walk on tightropes. Squatting lowers a person's center of gravity, although I'm not sure how this connects to the fire.

I stopped keeping up with this ages ago because it felt like the plot goes nowhere.

Did something noteworthy happen in the last couple years?

>implying kogoro isn't the big bad

Wait, he's still a kid?

It's been like more than 10y since I watched the anime...

The manga came out in 1994.
Even Haruhi is over 10 years old now, son.

Only if you have patience. It's very childish too but it's very cute, keep that in mind.

If that were true, then Rum could only be the superintendent, or else he's not one of the three suspects at all.

>Jodie
>big breasted American beauty
>turned out to be an FBI agent

>Akai Shuuichi
>glorious Nippon Master Race specimen of a man
>turned out to be FBI agent

>Mizunashi Rena
>attractive anchorwoman
>turned out to be a CIA agent

>Eisuke
>effeminate comic relief
>turned out to be Rena's brother

>Subaru
>tall, well-dressed, deep-voiced graduate student
>turned out to be Akai Shuuichi in disguise

>Sera
>snaggletooth tomboy cutie
>turned out to be a childhood friend

>Amuro
>dark-skinned biseinen with a lot of fangirls
>turned out to be PSB

>Mary
>platinum blonde loli with sharp tongue
>turned out to be Akai okaa-san

Are you guys seeing a pattern yet? Aoyama doesn't turn any of his long-running suspects into villains. All the actual Black Organization members (Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Pisco, Vermouth, Korn, Chianti) were introduced as villains from their first appearance. Every other suspect that appears for more than one case turns out to be a good guy, because Aoyama can't bear to make any of his beloved characters evil.

Can you solve the case before Conan?

It's been so long that I don't even remember where I left off or what were the last clues.

Start from chapter one.

Which is better, Conan or Kindaichi series?

Conan has arguably better characters and a more "classical" mystery feel. Kindaichi has a more mature tone. Conan is better, in my opinion.

After seeing that one special with a christmas cake Ran still waiting for him to return. She deserves to win.

You guys need shouldn't fall to gosho's bait. Both of them aren't rum. Superintendent is the father of the guy who died from the rum incident, and the sensei is his girlfriend/fiancee. Both are trying to find Rum on their own way. Called it first.

>R-Rum is 3 people
Old theory that already got debunked by Gosho himself.
Also, Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

>You guys need shouldn't fall to gosho's bait. Both of them aren't rum. Superintendent is the father of the guy who died from the rum incident, and the sensei is his girlfriend/fiancee. Both are trying to find Rum on their own way. Called it first.
That's a pretty clever supposition, user. Plus, both of them are too cool to be bad guys.

But the question still remains what does Rumi-sensei want with Conan? Or it could be Haibara she's interested in.

she wants the sweet shota dick

I like the episodes when Haibara gets teased and used.

>best girl
>not Kaito

Can Kaito recreate a girl's thighs?

Conan-kun ecchi!

Ran is the perfect girl. She has no flaws.

I also like the ones where she trolls him because making conan flustered is no trivial feat

She doesn't have many distinctive qualities either, so she's the most boring member of the main cast

Femme Fatale Haibara is dead, and she's never coming back. It's been well over a decade since she was dark and mysterious. Now she listens to pop music and gets flustered when her celebrity crush gets a boyfriend.

Post every Ran pantyshot so far.

which chapters did Conan figured out that Rum is half blind?

The twist is that all of them are Rum but none of them is aware of the other 2

>almost 100 chapters ago
>still just 1/10 of the series

holy shit I'm old
Also kind of a waste that he didn't figured it out from an encounter with him but just hearsay from Haibara

Is there any Kid case lately btw I'm a fan of those

Kid cases are a diamond dozen. (963-965) was good.

Wait, he has an artificial eye now?

No, the latest Black Organization agent is rumored to have an artificial eye, and a bunch of new suspects have shown up with eye injuries.

So nothing?

It's clear that at least two of them have something going on

Do Americans really do this?

11 months

yeah u dont?

>Being this smug despite being defeated since chapter one to true childhood love

I'm not such an uncoordinated faggot that I can't cut steak with my off hand.

wtf I love Britain now

Reminds me of ace attorney investigations with yatagarasu

I wish I was england

What about Yumi?

Gold-digging harlot.

>CIA
>two high-ranking agents are Japanese nationals

>FBI
>senior official is a Brit
>high-ranking agent is Japanese/Brit
>another high-ranking agent is a busty weeaboo

Why are all these foreigners joining American security agencies?

>BI
>>senior official is a Brit
>>high-ranking agent is Japanese/Brit
>>another high-ranking agent is a busty weeaboo
>Why are all these foreigners joining American security agencies?
Because it's too obvious if they were American

underrated post, i also believe that rumi-sensei will turn out to be a good goy

They pay better?
More likely answer is that when you want to deal with something secretly, best to send someone who is familiar with culture and can blend in more easily.

Well gee user, thanks to you I gotta read that specific chapter.

Rum is actually Inspector Yuminaga. The case he debuted in was the one where the arsonist placed horses at the scene. And on the 20th movie poster where which was supposed to have Rum in it (we only got his/her filtered voice) Conan was riding a horse with a mane of fire which otherwise had nothing else to do with the movie. What a coincidence that he'd also show up in an important Rum chapter.

I'm American and I don't do that nor can I even think of anyone I know who does that. Maybe it's a regional thing.