Why do leaf niggers have to ruin everything

In almost every thread there's always some lead nigger who doesn't add or contribute anything to the thread they just try to bully their views onto people probably because of there own circumstance they can't accept

>go on pol
>see interesting thread
>ruined by lead niggers

Agreed, we should have to pay to post, that would reduce leaf niggery.

They are the least relevant country on the planet. Fuck even Mexico is more noticeable than Canada. So to compensate these cucks have to go out of their way to say the most mainstream fad-inspired bullshit imaginable to try to stay relevant.

I just don't understand why leaf niggers are the way they are I guess relevancy is an option I mean at this point they are essentially obsolete

This is a pidey thread now

god bless our country

fucking kill yourselves traitors

what am i a traitor to exactly?

Having Justin as your leader will be hard to fathom. Just point and laugh

Leafs are the fucking worst. EVERY FUCKIN THREAD there is some leaf complaining about some shit that is actually their fault

leafs are gay desu. wouldn't mind getting raked. just as long as a "wanna check my 23andme results" half nigger mutt isn't doing the raking.

maybe if you stop making 500 threads like this that summon the shitposters you'd see better posts, dumb burgbrain

Demisexual homosexual here reminding you to go fuck yourselves
Leafpost best post
>me related

>demisexual homosexual

what the fuck? are you one of those aliens that Sup Forums became obsessed with?

I truly hate canadian people

Nah demisexual is the term for people who arent sluts and homosexual means i like to touch penises that dont belong to me

Well i love you. Post lewdz

Hey shareblue, cool thread about flags

something has to be done with le 56% problem on this board

Justin Beiber would be an improvement at this point.

I wish you guys would be nice to us.

Because we're the bullies of Sup Forums deal with it.

The mutts should fear the strong

Jokes aside, I don't think anyone can hate leafs as much as leafs themselves.

i for one am okay with canadians, if only they would be a little less gay and kill that president of theirs.

Amerimutts hate the 56% and mutt memes because it removes their shitposter call out immunity.
You call a mutt shitposter a mutt and they're done.

What are you talking about? We have the best fucking leader.

>president

Canadians by and large are a bunch of whores who would fuck their own grandmothers, to get a shot at Knot, the family pitbull.
These people are fucked up.
I couldn't figure it out, but I think I may have made a scientific breakthrough: Syphilis.
Syphilis makes parasites hatch eggs in your brains which makes sense why Canadians are so atavistic, antagonistic, anastigmatic.
You're freaks and an abomination to god.
Not even the kangaroodypoos are as bad as you.
Burn the leaf. Burn it.

>mutt
Opinion discarded

Still whiter then you, as per your own internal censuses.

prime minister (president), whatever, it's all the same.

What a fucking loser.

okay there ese, chill

sup jewdeau, still molesting little arab boys?
unbeknownst to you, europe makes fun of you.
fuck you
t. Canadian

>mutt tries to tell other people he's not a mutt

Typical liberal argument

Make a leaf only board.

except that we're not as BLACKED as half of europe.

yet..

This is a containment thread. Sage/Ignore.

Cant wait till NN bans all mutts

>56% butthurt about white neighbour

top lel

How are you leafbros coping with winter? Last winter was pretty brutal for me and I barely did anything this summer to its hitting me like a tonne of bricks this year

I have the real answer

Leafs live very prosperous and peaceful lives, so much so that they can't relate to the topics of discussion (war, terrorism, racism, etc...) on this board.

If leafland were to have events like pic related constantly happening, we would reflect on self improvement and reflection to help create a better environment for us to live in. In turn this would create more and more quality posts and views and ideas to threads.

But since our country is practically perfect, we sit back and shitpost

Now go eat a burger you fat fuck

I git a cold when the cold came and this winter sickness i will not be rid of until spring

Look at the demographic trend kid.
Mutts are going to rule the world. It'll take more than NN to solve the mutt "problem".

>t. Canadian
So are you making fun of yourself or are you such a new shill that you dont know what t. means

>mutts
>rule the world
The delusions

Phony niggers

every european i've ever met likes canadians more than amerifats. get out of your cave little man

Sorry can't see your post because of NN.
>yes we are polite.

if this came lumbering at me, i'd seriously shit myself.

then i'd realize i can walk at a leisurely pace and the mutt won't ever catch me

He's just a moron.

Im not sure i follow

You will always be a leaf

Can't be beat.

fuck you and your bait amerimut

Soon

>lead

>lead nigger
fuck off amerimutt

>almost every thread there's always some lead nigger who doesn't add or contribute anything
Sorry my mutt neighbor, maybe if only I was half nigger then your would want to accept me in your discussions more. But in all honesty, Americans (even whites) are like the most hypernegrified culture there is in existence. Its not a coincidence that jazz developed in no place other than America.

That shit is illegal your utter tard. No wonder you dopes have so many uncontrolled bushfires, since you're a country full of borderline retards after all.