This is Emiya Shirou

youtube.com/watch?v=a9tNwwb_oI8

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ
twitter.com/mince42291/status/834376574711394304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this in the timeline where he became a Vampire Hunter and changed his race for some reason

Well, one of the theories is that this Shirou is a DAA so...

>Shirou becomes a nigger

>steals swords all the time
>becomes a nigger

What did Nasu mean by this?

He /Blade/ now?

At least post the CM

youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ

Grand Order was a mistake.
Who will old guy be? I like dapper old men and his design is the least offensive I've seen from FGO in a while, so he better not be someone stupid.

Nobody knows yet but maybe Moriarty since Holmes shows up in the same chapter.

Moriarty.

They sure enjoy making Shirou browner.

Well, at least his design isn't awful.

I do realise it's a lazy cashgrab but I still hate how wasteful FGO is. There are countless interesting historical figures from throughout history they could use but they just steal some fictional character, or worse, shit out another WaifuAlter and call it a day.

AYOOO

*Uses leyshift to buy watermelon from septim*

HOL UP

*projects gun swords*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*skin turns completely black*

DAT

*Gets shot by counter guardians*

WE

*steals noble phantasm*

WE WUZ SUM

*cooks fried chicken*

SEIGI NO MIKATA

*smacks Lily's ass*

N SHIEEEEEEEEET

*flies off in Ozzy's temple*

Some japs are even saying that this EMIYA isn't even Shirou, but an african kid saved by Kiritsugu. This theory is based in his skin because this EMIYA is too fucking black with nigger lips, and there isn't a valid reason for the lips thing.

But that is difficult because to project stuff, to Kanshou and Bakuya and to summon ULW, you need Avalon in your body to change his Origin to Sword.

I really don't know how they will explain this bullshit, but after reading some theories I really wish this one wins, because it's the less retarded one.

Now I like my normal redman even more.

>literally Wesley Snipes

>Enjou was the worthless man
>Shirou is the red man
>Shirou was the useless black man
>Kotomine Shirou wasn't the red man
>Illya was the red man
>brown Illya is the red man as well
>Shirou is now a full nigger
What the fucking fuck

being a sword is suffering

If this Shirou fucks a Seiba or one of her clones, does it counts as getting BLACKED?

>Shirou has a BBC now

The other characters in this chapter is fictional characters from classic works instead of historical/mythological one.

So maybe this Emiya is based on Emiya as real person in universe but his backstory distored by the people who witnessed him as counter guardian, turning him into urban legend sort of character.

>they saw a tanned man doing morally questionable things
>"yeah, that guy was total nigga"

Please don't make fun of Shirou

top lel

The thing is Nasu isn't writing these EoR chapters, so we really don't know what kind of bullshit we'll get. In fact, Nasu already said he won't do shit for EoR (1.5), and everything will be done by Sakurai (Fragments), Higashide (Apocrypha) and Hoshizora (maybe Minase too?).

Yes.

Broski, he wants to be bullied, why else would he make it so easy? He even bullies himself to death several time.

twitter.com/mince42291/status/834376574711394304

What will the alternate reading even be for Unlimited Lost Works?

There's no way it'll be as retarded as Infinite Creation of Lost right?

dunno what the hell is going on but that attack was cool

get shot by bullet, fuck you you're not impaled with swords from the inside

He needs to wash the grail mud off

You said it like they won't do some bullshit even if they have never done it before.

All the "bullshit" by now wrote by Nasu makes perfect sense and isn't forced. Camelot and Babylonia are examples of that.

But Emiya Alter literally changed races, he's a nigger now, just look at those lips. He's african american now.

>Chapter full of just Alters and Avengers(and Sherlock Holmes) in the modern era Shinjuku
>Full edge chapter

>Camelot
>make sense

Where is my smug red man when I need it?

Shirou has access to origin bullet now

NP is literally shooting the enemy with a world of swords, that explodes into sword virus when it hits them.

sorry brah we niggers now

a nigger with a gun. innovative. captivating.

You = racis

The guns are just modded Kansho and Bakuya if you look closely.

doesn't change the fact that it's a black man with a gun.

Doesn't look like Origin buller though. It looks more like summoning his Reality Marble inside his enemies by using the bullet as a catalyst.

If it were Origin, the bullet would only turn to swords the affected area, but instead he's even summoning the RM.

Is this also a black women to you?

Shirou is an asian with a rare genetic defect, where he gets darker the more he abuses projection magic beyond his ability.

>Shirou is an asian with a rare genetic defect, where he gets darker the more he abuses projection magic beyond his ability.
He gets blacker because he uses his nerves as Magic Circuits, which affects his skin and gives him slow necrosis. Don't make shit up.

You literally can't make this shit up. The first black main character variant, Avenger, is a pedophile rapist with a knife and the second is this ballin nigga toting around guns akimbo.

You're the one making shit up. That's not the reason at all, go read the VN.

It is though

To be fair, Avenger being a Pedophile Rapist is his job.

But he does spend a not insignificant amount of time being a black animal that is essentially rioting while demanding to have his wish granted, truly Nasu could see the future when writing this stuff.

Her smile and gag character status = Gone

(((They))) are slowly but surely making japan accept diversity.

SHUT IT DOWN

I don't understand. I knew he was losing pigment dark because of the magic grail but he's even darker now? someone explain

I don't think necrosis is the right word. You are right though that the overuse of thaumaturgy is the reason for his tanned skin and white hair.

>first time MC appears in the CM
>it's Memeko

Well, when Archer healed Shirou in UBW he said "wew lad I expected to see necrosis 2bh bruh".

Its EMIYA Alter

Mud makes him stronger, and darker.

>Because of the grail magic
He was getting darker and darker in life due to abusing magic and shit.

Grail mud gives you nigger lips?

Your reasoning is retarded
>He said necrosis
>That clearly means he's talking about the darkening of pigments and stuff

No, he was referencing how he almost lost a body part the first time he projected since his body wasn't used to it. Doing it suddenly like that causes side effects, such as losing feeling and sword virus

The necrosis isn't the same thing as darkening.

I was curious about EMIYA BLACKED.

Then this guy got revealed.

Alan Quartermain

WE

Has Type Moon gone too far with abusing their characters? Next they'll pull some bullshit where they age down a character just so they can have her make out with other lolis so the pedophiles of the world can whip their dicks around.

Oh wait.

WUZ

This is only a different use of UBW because the real name is still the same: Infinite Creation of Swords.

It's like Arturia yelling Excalibur Morgan but the true name of the hougu is the same: Sword of Promised Victory.

Too many Avengers!

No point in talking about that guy, the names of servants are no longer revealed until you actually play through the story properly. EMIYA Alter was only revealed since he was too obvious. He's only called Avenger of Shinjuku for now, real name is hidden. Only known piece is that he seems German

>Any time a strange design is released its posted on Sup Forums to see Sup Forumsfags react
>Sup Forumsfags start thinking all the designs are shit and strange now because they hate looking into things further
>Turns out there are dozens of pretty normal or decent designs each story, but the joke designs get more of a reaction with you people. So those are the ones posted

Its not really hard to figure out why these threads are made, or why they specifically chose to talk about EMIYA Alter instead of the others.

Well Angra has friends now, even if they are a bunch of chunni losers.
How will they feel about mysterious Headless Wolfman?

UNLIMITED

DINDU NUFFIN

COUNTAH GUARDIAN
Chuuni friendship is best friendship

N SHIEEEEEEEEET

Are you happy and entertained now?

So when is he getting added?

When dudes go Alter they turn darker and when girls do it they get paler. Even Cu Alter is slightly darker than his usual self. And I find of feel bad for Niggya since he doesn't even have his own music for his NP.

>UB(L)W:Rap Version

>When dudes go Alter they turn darker and when girls do it they get paler.
Majin Saber has been retconned into being Okita Alter and she's brown as fuck.

Maybe so it makes their yellow eyes more striking? For the girls at least.

Faggot, the fact that there always is one or more awful designs with every single update is pretty fucking pitiful. In total, it sums up to a huge ammount of cancer that Grand Order has put out, and continues accummulating as long as retards pay for it.

Expanding the Avenger "class" was a really stupid mistake. They have no distinction other than background story, when class is supposed to relate to fighting style/weapon used. Just more bullshit sprouting from the fact that it's a game and they needed to make use of all assets.

She made the retcon herself, no by Nasu, so it's only in name, not lore.

A shame the game couldn't have a consistent artstyle like Granblue.

But that would mean Takeuchi would actually have to work and draw things other than Saberfaces.

What is with this Fate/Prototype that aired at the end of 2011? Were they planning something that never came to fruition? It feels like an ad.

>Expanding the Avenger "class" was a really stupid mistake. They have no distinction other than background story, when class is supposed to relate to fighting style/weapon used. Just more bullshit sprouting from the fact that it's a game and they needed to make use of all assets.
Expanding the class has nothing to do with what you're mad about. You should be mad that the class exists at all.

>shirou becomes kuro

poetry

google, newfag

Not really, it makes sense as an exception for Manjew because he's too weak to even have a proper "fighting style". It doesn't make sense for all those other shitty new Servants because they're more than strong enough and could easily fit in something else. Fucking Jeanne Alter is an Avenger, what the fuck.

Not him but you're trying too hard.
/fgog/ needs you back.

Grand Order is trash that should be completely ignored.

Shirou became a semen demon loli?

I refuse.

>Fate GO

Not digging it at all.

>They have no distinction other than background story, when class is supposed to relate to fighting style/weapon used.
Berserker is the class of people who went mad?

You're acting like Avanger was an exclusive class just for Manjew, which it never was. And
>telling someone to use google for stupid questions
>more /vg/ than Sup Forums
Kill yourself you retard.

I keep forgetting how much better Proto Arthur is than Arturia. Imagine how much better Fate would have been if it was about a qt shy girl going from demure to badass through Arthur, Cu, and Gil routes.

Goddammit I'm gonna die from cardiac arrest.

shiro != shirou

Yes, they are distinctly people who are fucking insane, which obviously influences their fighting style.
Some of the new shit uses contrivances to make "mostly sane" Berserkers, but that's the general idea.
Avenger just being anyone who wants revenge is the same as having a class for anyone obsessed with money or some shit like that.

Brushing someone off like that when they clearly just want to discuss the Prototype short and the reasons behind making it is the kind of attitude you'd expect from the tryhard /fgog/ redditors who want to be edgy because they're on Sup Forums.

He's Saber with a cock and no character flaws, what do you see in him or are just one of those "the grass is always greener"fags?

Saber's "it's so hard being a girl :((((" plotline was boring and contrived. Shirou's "chivalry" made it 20 times worse. At least with Arthur they could come of with a half decent storyline that doesn't revolve around justifying their pointless genderbending.

A discussion that should have been between him and google.

3/10 More subtlety next time, secondary.

Why did Jap suddenly into diversity?

I thought Japan is safe from SJWism?

>waaah, how dare people try to strike up a conversation
Like I said, /vg/ is over there.

He does have a character flaw though, being such a horrible judge of character he helped a loli to nearly bring about the the end of the world.

And then he cleaned the mess in such an anticlimatic manner.