Why do they all look like this?

They're Jews, a race looks the same. Just like Chinese look like other Chinese. Are you stupid or something?

soy

I used to like thick rim glasses until these fuckers ruined them
What are the least soy glasses Sup Forums?

aviator frame

they are all clones, no real human has been born on this planet since 1995.

leftism is a decease

Why do who look like this?

Jews, numales, bugmen, or soyboys?

Jewish soyboy, non threatening as possible

There is a difference?

That'd be some nifty sci-fi Australia bro. Write a book?

An easy life free of any struggle. Everything handed on a silver platter.
Not to mention that the advent of technology which enables instant gratification.
Men in Eastern European countries are still men, BECAUSE we have it so bad compared to the west.

WTF is demisexual? Good Jewtube only promotes the most degenerate, huh?

disease

On prescription lenses? Seems kinda goofy.

You mean like this?

Or like this?

This one is good too.

Google/Youtube is owned by Jews? What's so hard to understand dude? It's a Jewish website, you're walking into a Jewish person's home whenever you visit it, and you're surprised to see David stars everywhere?

>try's to insult nazis whilst posting pictures of teenage libertarians whilst looking like pic related

I have more of the bum-right.

Want to party?

It means he's an attention whore.

>they all look the same
>"y-you mean like this group of diverse people?"

Still better than leftists.

+1

When the dudes have bigger teets

This is a fake image, the flags have been edited in.

Nobody on Sup Forums, or even most natsocs look like this, infact these people aren't even involved in politics they are probably just visiting a concert.

Oh wow, 4-5 fat people showed up to a Lauren Southern meet up, clearly they are representative.

And that was my point.

Holy shit I so desperately want to bash those little leftist shits.

the dog is the only one i'd hang out with desu

Still better then being a annoying leftist,such as yourself.Go watch Cuck Wars soy em

What are you some kind of bigot not wanting Big Bertha and Tyrone's bastard?

her gut is astounding desu senpai

academic fathers+nurturing mothers

What is even wrong with this one? Bit of a beer gut but he actually smiles like a human being rather than the numale breather.

I'm picturing all the people I've ever argued with on Sup Forums and just cracking up imagining these people behind the screens. God fucking dammit I need a life hahahaahah

I'm just looking for an excuse to dump some pics from the bulgarian libertarian meetup. These are all Bulgarians.
Thanks for being a good sport.

Yeah, dunno what the problem with that guy is. his cargo pants, hat, and apron are gay.... but compared to most people on this planet, I'd at least trust him with my cat

>not wanting to stick your face in that thicc frontbutt
You some kind of fegget?

np, image dumping is fun.

I see the black father didn't stick around.

fpbp

This jew for example is a presenter for a show called 'Problematic'

see I was at that meetup and like you're saying, they're great, trustworthy people. Not some zealots for Libertarianism, but just a couple of average guys who want more freedom (and some free beer).

lol

I legit at first thought there was a noose waiting for it on the door behind xer. I think I just slipped the matrix and saw the future.

This one is gold. They look like how I feel giving a weak handshake to a strong, successful, older conservative businessman. Sorry grandpa's friend... I swear I'm not a faggot.

>libertarian

I see nothing wrong with this pic

kek

What the fuck

They can't even raise their fists in a remotely masculine manner.

Your time is up DRUMPFFF
POC, women and trans will prevail!

They're raised just fine, alright.
But their body language, and their general unaggressive and welcoming appearance doesn't make for a good picture at all. They're not literally limp-wristed, but they are figuratively limp-wristed.

These guys are not that bad, if you look at each face individually. A decent number of these guys will be successful in life.
But these guys >153798960 are gonna have a hard time in life.

he is literally the worst person on chapo trap house. all he does is yell and make up pseudo-continental philosophy shit that turns out to be wrong roughly 100% of the time

Fatso looks like a real character. As long as his voice isn't too squeaky he might be fun.

He was the one taking the picture, you racist.

epigenetics

Bulgarians seem really nice... I found out that I'm part Bulgarian and now I'm fascinated with the place. I might move there one day :p

yes, I have an EU passport I just live in America right now

>Fat Capone

it's a uniform...

is that mackelmore?

These cycle every 30 years or so.
Last I saw, non-sunglasses aviators were the ultimate frumpy librariancore glasses.

DELETE THIS

The system interacts with dreams....

It can actually give you some unbelievably lifelike dreams.

I know, I've had one, so has some of /x/

"Sleep paralysis" isn't paralysis, it's a lifelike dream.

I woke myself up from mine.

Anyways, they give the "Elite" these lifelike dreams that their souls are being transferred to a super high tech place, but it's really just a neuro interactive massively multiplayer online roleplaying game....

And they spend SO MUCH MONEY, on what is basically fake shit, in the game.

Ironic, no?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Anyone born white after 1950 giving the old solidarity salute looks so much like a diacarded feminine hygiene product that they should be castrated right then and there.

The soy is strong here, holy shit.

Gentlemen.... with this technology.

We can make Anime real.

That guy is the leftyist looking leftist that ever lefted.

It really is time for all of them to go.

Read some Nietzsche
>It has gradually become clear to me what every great philosophy up till now has consisted of—namely, the confession of its originator, and a species of involuntary and unconscious auto-biography

Elsewhere he goes into detail on how this is linked to physiology - literally, things as mundane as your metabolism and digestion
Remember the study that found that being physically strong is associated with being right wing?

The corollary of this is that logic and reason are just tools that people use to get what they already want, and therefore aren't actually the essential part of any system of thought. Which also means that no system of thought is really more "true" than others in the way that we think they are.

The true test of an ideology is how much it is affirmative of life and how fruitfully it discharges the will to power.
Leftism produces ugly, resentful people; ugly, uninspiring art and architecture; and

the leopard ones trump used in one picture i can't be bothered to dig up, but only wear them if you look uber masculine or you will be even more gay looking than a soboy, welcome to the world of fashion...

The only decent one are the cute girl and the dog. They are totally out of place.

When 1940s autoworkers made that salute it seemed masculine.

For some reason the modern kids trying the same thing look like the most cuckiest slimey date-rape-the-ugly-girl-they're-best-buddies-with-while-drunk fuckers ever.

fucking this.

>even the dog is fat

>Gentlemen.... with this technology.
>We can make Anime real.

Of course, we will have to shut down rothschilds, first.... because his just wants all the money, and to enslave the universe.

Bullshit. All you have to do to induce sleep paralysis is drink and smoke and do a bunch of drugs for about 10 years straight, and then be broke/unable to buy drugs for one night. Make sure to sleep on your back. It's not a Jew diversion in the least.

It's not a great look.

lost a bunch of money on fake shit, didn't ya?

dude looks just like nick rochefort

Teenage mutant hero turdles

Three are refuse, three are potentially salvageable. The ones that don't look like TOTAL faggots.

To be frank you all look the same - effeminate, cringy, thin and passive. No wonder the blacks and "barbarian" races are overtaking you. You just have no balls anymore. It seems industrialization and prosperity have neutered your balls.

As opposed to looking like...? Why dont you post your pic then? I bet you are an ugly piece of shit.

..looks like the keymaster guy but with a dash of fag..

decrease

>aviator frame
SERIOUSLY! Thats the only type that looks good on me. Got bit of a melon head, so need large glasses.

very concise user
'capped

This is fucking frightening. What the fuck has caused this? The water?
>pedophiles go camping?
I understand people can be physically weak genetically but these fucks are choosing it as a lifestyle. No wonder the Jews were behind communism and (((equality))). (((They))) can rarely compete physically or fairly so are continually trying to destroy the natural order.
If it’s not (((communism))) it’s (((crony capitalism))). It’s not the best or brightest that succeed it’s the biggest cheats and scam artists.
>destroying the natural order will result in the end of our species

Based English teacher.

I bet she happened to be walking her dog an doesn't know what a reddit is

Pince nez.
Ray ban.
Reflective patrolman
Wire frame
X-ray glasses for looking at boobies

>That one Asian guy at the end who has the self awareness to realize this was a mistake manages to break the circle jerk.

Gets me everytime.

Lennin rolling in his fucking grave

because not looking like a soyboy means you are a nazi
the only acceptable way for white men is either become a tranny or a weak, sissified cuck