i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 18
>SAA captures hilltop of Tal Marwan, HTS at Mughar Al-Mir waves white flag, requests transport to Idlib
>Assad; Russia to play key role in post-war reconstruction, Kurd militias 'traitors' to Syria
>Idlib, SAA capture town of Al-Ruwaida from HTS after strong assault from the south
>N Hama; RuAf airstrikes pave way for SAA in successful counter-offensive, capture Tal Zalaqiyat, along with the checkpoints surounding hilltop
>Highest ranking Sharia sheikh of the FSA in W Aleppo assassinated today after his vehicle struck an IED
>Turkish-backed FSA ready to ‘clean YPG out’ from Afrin – FSA commander
>Iraqi forces declare Salaheddine province ISIS-free after op in Mutaibija area
>Lebanese President blasts Israel in meeting with UN official over repeated resolution violations
>U.S. vetoes U.N. call for withdrawal of Trump Jerusalem decision
>Tehran reopens all border posts with Iraqi Kurdistan
>Iraq will use drones to protect pipelines – ministry

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjHY0NichTc
youtube.com/watch?v=S3MeI-rVtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=6lUiKC8s_ys
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/netanyahu-grateful-us-veto-jerusalem-decision/
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/iranian-iraqi-forces-move-huge-numbers-troops-syria/
tagesschau.de/ausland/wannacry-115.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ ANCIENT TRIBEZ N SHEEIT

SIX FUCKING DAYS

>memes aside there is no slavery here it's just the usual CNN tactic of making up shit to use as clickb8
Im convinced the Current smear campaign against Libya is just more NATO bullshit to Justify their continued meddling

what, I thought slave trade emerging is an argument that the whole meddling was a bad idea from the beginning....so people take it as justification to interfere even mroe?!

press "L" to Liberate

BIG

Turkey V.2 how come you shitpost so much?

Care to give a fella a quick rubdown?
Who is winning? Where is the conflict headed?
Is it just about an oil pipeline?

>Putin
>Manlet
>able to do anything correctly
2/10 made me reply

Diaspora patriot, how come you hate your motherland so fucking much, you went to a prison colony?

there was some dick waving but that was all. all they did is cry on the internet they because they can't do shit.

>Be B*shar al aSS*d
>Kill your own people
>Get cucked by others nations.

AHAHHHAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHA

And you support this guy ?!

AHHAHAHAHAH.

I dont view England or Macedonia as my "Motherland"
I view Australia as my Motherland because i am Australian

SHUTUP ITS ALL THE POOR REDDIT MUSLIMS IN THESE THREADS HAVE LEFT

did 3 out of 4 correctly, too bad ukr*ine still alive

Popular revolt against the government after a few failed policies (war, taxes, centralization).
The revolt does well and wins ground, NATO supports it.
The revolts has disagreements and breaks into two - people who want a muslim republic, and people who want a full international caliphate. Basically a Stalin-Trotsky situation.
NATO allies support the republicans, but less than before. Nobody officially supports the caliphate. Russia moves in to support the government, now on its last legs.
The split in rebels and the russian support for government reverses the war. Government makes gains, and NATO indirectly fights the caliphate in Iraq. Kurdish part of rebellion switches sides to support government (in Syria and Iraq). Turkey moves in to indirectly support caliphate, because it doesn't want a kurdish state.
Direct russian involvement, government gains, rebels losing ground and losing support. Now republicans on last legs, Iraq and Syria governments supported by Iran take all land from caliphate.

I think it wasn't about a pipeline, and it wasn't a global conspiracy or anything like that. Syria was just badly ran, and people wanted a change. I personally think its good that this change didn't come, autocratic rule is the only way to keep a country going in that area that has missed out on enlightenment, industrialization, nationalism, etc etc institutions we take for granted.

i cant understand a word you're saying bro, you're gagging on putin's boy clit bro, hol up man, speak clearly

Death to Israel of course

Why did the Kurds switch sides? Only their statehood is important, correct? Who would be their allies? I am thinking Iran/Russia will eventually support a Kurdish puppet state.
Are we going to see the borders change? Who is the big winner --Iran?

>Who is winning?
Dr. Assad and the SAA
>Where is the conflict headed?
SAA and SDF have crushed ISIS
SAA will now Crush the FSA and then likely sign a deal with SDF
>Is it just about an oil pipeline?
Nah its about a lot more then that
Just lurk a bit more mate

Why the fuck is Sup Forums bypassing both adblock and ublock origin? Any alternative adblocker that is stronger than both of those?

Gadaffi's son has claimed he will run for president
Whats peoples opinion on that?

>Why did the Kurds switch sides?
Because the "republican" side of the rebellion was losing, and the "caliphate" part of the rebellion wanted to genocide them. They each made deals with their governments - in Syria and Iraq - for truce how and autonomy later. We are yet to see if these hold.

>I am thinking Iran/Russia will eventually support a Kurdish puppet state.
A Kurdish state is a slap in the face of Turkey. Most of the Kurds in the world live in Turkey. If they gain statehood, they'll start revolting.
Iran and Russia hate Turkey and see them as an enemy, but I think they'd rather hold this sword over the sultan's head, instead of swinging with it. They can gain concessions that way.

>Are we going to see the borders change?
I think not, the two kurdish states (they don't agree on policy, and their language is a bit different, so it won't be one) will be autonomous zones within Iraq and Syria at most.

>Who is the big winner --Iran?
Iran won hugely when the USA removed its Sunny puppet government in Iraq and placed a Shia government. They instantly dropped the USA and switched to Iran partnership. Now with Syria making deals in Lebanon (until recently a mortal enemy), Iraq and Iran, this will be a partnership against Saudi Arabia and her influence. Iran is winning big.
Another big winner is China. China loves jihadists losing, sine they have their own jihadi groups at home. Also China loves countries getting destroyed and becoming poorer, because they can export their railway and construction companies to help, and build their 21st century silk road on the cheap.

use 4 chan API and write your own browser if it annoys you

President over what? There are three distinct states in Syria at the moment.
We can ignore the Bedouin state to the south, but in the north there are two coastal governments fighting each other. They seem equally matched, a recipe for a long and destructive war.

You can use Greasemonkey and write a script to block the dynamically loading adverts.
Ask on Sup Forums, I posted something yesterday, but I only have it at home and am currently in the office.

you mean Lybia

Yes, I mean Libya.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

iirc he was talking about the Tobruk-Gov

>houthis keep losing cities after cities
>/sg/ still silent
youtube.com/watch?v=IjHY0NichTc

use adblock plus it works for me.

i really don't because there are some people who enjoy getting buttfucked by the militias and still against anyone who worked or is related to the old government.
my whole family will vote for him for sure if and not him we will vote for hafter and if he also doesn't run for president then i would rather cut my finger before i dip it in the ink.

you seriously have no idea about what's going on here.

I told you, bro. I told you about the biggest military spender per capita fighting mountain junkies. I told you dog.

>you seriously have no idea about what's going on here.

Nice non-argument. Let me return the favor: I am right and you are wrong, because you seriously have no idea whats going on there. Done!

the one who is gagging on putin's clit is US establishment across all the Middle East kek

you obviously haven't read any of the walls of text i posted a while ago but what do i know i am just guy who's living here any foreigner
will have a better idea of what's going in my country.

what does /sg/ think of this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=S3MeI-rVtOE

>i would rather cut my finger before i dip it in the ink.
>inb4 benis voting

3rd time(I see) this is posted here.
I actually enjoy it like i enjoy watching the room

You are biased and obviously support one side, and thus want to diminish the other.
In reality there are three distinct states, and two of them are relevant and fighting. They both control enough territory and population to make claims, and likely will be supported by the political eastern and western blocks.
The great powers are just waiting for the situation elsewhere to cool down and the battle for spheres of influence will come to you.

>You are biased and obviously support one side, and thus want to diminish the other.
of course i am fucking biased do you expect me to take the side of fucking criminals and jihadies who got freed from prison
not to mention most of their leaders are wanted criminals who spent half their life in afganistan.
but that doesn't mean i am turning a blind eye on what's happening, i am always aware of what's happening because i know people from all over the country and even have cousins
who have connections inside the militias. and i am not going to waste time arguing you with you because if you actually lurked /sg/ you would know what the fuck iam talking about
because i already explained the situation in detail countless times.

What does 3ala ardy bil dam inkatab mean?

the election is part of the peace process

it's incomplete but it translate to something like

on my land with blood it was written

Please tell me there's a plan to get the fucking Kurds off the oil fields east of Deir Ez Zor I stopped watching these threads right after they took the city.

I see. Thanks senpai, got it from here.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lUiKC8s_ys

Trying to learn arabic, and was curious about that song

I think Russia and USA brokered a deal a month ago where the Kurds gave control of the gas (not oil) fields there to government forces.

>grannyfucker got rekt

>TFW nigger mods banned me for 1 week for posting Syria related stuff instead outside of /sg/

Reddit faggot shills are censoring Sup Forums it seems

>Please tell me there's a plan to get the fucking Kurds off the oil fields east of Deir Ez Zor
Yes, there is one. K*rd genocide soon.

Good.

1 year gone with the wind

Actually, it's FBI.

We knew Houthis were gonna lose after the Saleh coup. However they are still btfoing Saudi Arabia and that's the only thing worth mentioning

Anyone who says anything about SDF-SAA relations is lying or making things up, we don't know what is happening honestly in that situation. There is no confirmation there will be deal between SDF and SAA, actually the only people who say there will be SDF-SAA deal are k*rd supporters. We don't know what is gonna happen to the k*rds, but honestly there is no sign of an actual deal with assad honestly. Assad has actually been co-operating more with Turkey than k*rds recently.

np
>posting outside of /sg/
you're wasting your time unless you like being called a shareblue shill

DEATH TO BOLGHARESTAN

>/sg/ still silent
No. I posted articles on it recently Jewnesian.

Arabs btfo!

>Netanyahu grateful for US veto on Jerusalem decision

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/netanyahu-grateful-us-veto-jerusalem-decision/

I would hide myself in sheer shame if I we're American now.

Good morning!

>if i were american
>is an american vassal

>153801387
>The kike lover is back

This to be absolutely honest famalam

No thanks we're not Jap cucks. You Australian? English? Gook? English teacher? Either way you're below us on the pecking order lol

It's amazing how time flies.

>Calling Japs out on being US puppets
>"Muh K..Kike shill!"
Kek

Bulgaria is an ally of Israel, a friend of the Jewish people, and an enemy of Islam. Does this upset you?

To be fair I often call out this thread's circlejerk delusion about the power dynamics of the area, so by now everyone assumes I'm Jewish, and I play with the idea, making them further upset.

Why is nobody talking about this?

>Iranian, Iraqi forces move huge numbers of troops into Syria

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/iranian-iraqi-forces-move-huge-numbers-troops-syria/

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:40 A.M.) – Iranian and Iraqi forces have transported huge numbers of troops and heavy weapons into Syria via a key highway that links Baghdad to the Syrian city of Deir Ezzor according to opposition sources.

>Several days ago, opposition sources reported that forces of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps and the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Units moved large convoys of men and military equipment into Syria via the Al-Qaim, Abu Kamal crossing point.

>No explanation or pretext for why Iran and Iraq may have sent forces into Syria has been provided.

>Several weeks ago, Syrian pro-government forces secured a key stretch of highway along the western shore of the Euphrates connecting the city of Deir Ezzor (itself being linked to Damascus) to the Iraqi capital of Baghdad after a series of major battle against the ISIS terrorist group.

>As a result of taking control of the strategic highway, Syrian and Iraqi forces (to which Iran is an ally of both) have opened up a much-needed land corridor between their two counties – something which was absent for many years following the rise of ISIS.

>The newly established land route serves to greatly increase the transnational mobility of Syrian and Iraqi government-led anti-ISIS forces should such action be required.

Good morning evapolack.

Did Assad finally win?

>posting in outer/pol/
well you reap what you sow

>Syria and Iraq actually cooperating

Ba'athists finally overcome this first hurdle after decades of trying. Cheers. Lets see if it lasts.

Thanks. I just purged all cache in ublock origin and redownloaded the parameters. Now the pesky malware from gookmoot is gone.

I like that the Sup Forums edit with the yellow flowers is the most commonly used picture, even on news sites.

The war against ISIS? Yes.
The war against the other rebel groups? Almost, a matter of time.
The war against the Kurds? Probably will make concessions and sigh peace, giving them autonomy.

>Why is nobody talking about this?
because I didn't see it before, I go to almasda only when posted on /sg/, i provide news from other sources

>153801657
>153801559
>TFW you will all join your masters into the oven

>mfw bought MGS V yesterday for $15
> mfw lost my first soldier
> it was an afghani researcher I rescued from the soviets in North Kabul.

We'll make diamonds from the ashes

Where's the latest news?

>I play with the idea, making them further upset.
>i-i-i'm not k-k-kike i swear i'm just pretending that i'm a retard

But Baathists dont even run Iraq at this point?

Yes, but the Ba'athists have tried (and failed) to get Syria and Iraq to team up for the longest time. Now this is a reality.

tagesschau.de/ausland/wannacry-115.html
>US accuses NorK for wannacry
what kinda bullshti is this, there is too much motivation to accuse best Korea of anything to take this seriously

Helpful hint for MGSV, get rid of trouble maker units, they cause fights and may put higher ranked soldiers in sickbay

Fair call.
I'm hunting down 80s cassette tapes before I go hunt down Huey.
I've got quiet stewing at base.
So I'm pretty early on

>Trump cannot collapse nuclear deal – Iran’s president

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday US President Donald Trump cannot cause its nuclear deal with six major powers to collapse, Reuters reports.“The nuclear deal will not collapse… Those who hope that Trump will cause its collapse, are wrong,”Rouhani said in a speech broadcast live on state TV. In October, Trump declined to certify that Iran was complying with the nuclear agreement Tehran had reached with world powers in 2015. Iran says it will stick to the accord as long as the other signatories respect it, but will “shred” the deal if Washington pulls out.

>Moscow warns US, Canada against weapons supplies to Ukraine

Russia has warned the US and Canada about the consequences of arms shipments to Ukraine, TASS reported on Tuesday. Shipments of US and Canadian weapons to Ukraine are pushing the country’s leadership to pursue new military adventures, said Pyotr Ilyichyov, Russia’s first deputy permanent representative to the UN. He cited reports that Canada had announced its readiness to issue licenses to companies for arms deliveries to Ukraine. They include, in particular, the manufacturer of hand-grenade launchers Airtronic USA.“Everyone should understand that the conflict in the Donbass will not be resolved by force,”Ilyichyov said.

>UN says 258mn migrants in world today

An estimated 258 million people have left their birth countries and are now living in other nations, according to a UN report on international migration. The figure has increased by 49 percent since 2000. The biennial report said the proportion of the world’s people who are international migrants has increased modestly from 2.8 percent in 2000 to 3.4 percent this year. However, the report from the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs said the percentage living in high-income countries rose from 9.6 percent in 2000 to 14 percent in 2017, according to AP.

erm what is that pic?

ah.
Wish ISIS did terror attacks in suites.
Would make for some really cool looking footage, and neat images.

Palestinian protesters have clashed with Israeli forces in the occupied West Bank amid mounting anger over Washington's recognition of Jerusalem al-Quds as Israel’s “capital.”

The skirmishes erupted after Israeli forces stormed the Beit Furik town on the outskirt of Nablus early on Tuesday.

Several Palestinians were wounded, with one of them sustaining a serious injury to the head after Israeli forces fired live munitions at the protesters.

Local sources said Israeli settlers also attacked Palestinians in some areas of Nablus at the same time.

Similar protest rallieswere also held in north of the Gaza Strip, where Israeli forces opened fire on the protesters.

Israeli forces also raided early Tuesday the village of Nabi Saleh, northwest of Ramallah, and detained a 17-year-old girl.

Mohammad Tamimi, a local activist, said Israeli soldiers stormed the family home of theteenage girl, Ahd Basem Tamimi, beat her family and seized computers, cellular phone and cameras before detaining her.

A video tape shows Israeli soldiers taking the girl away.

Meanwhile, the Palestinian Prisoner’s Society (PPS) said Israeli forces detained 19 Palestinians, including four minors, during overnight raids in the occupied West Bank between Sunday and Monday.

Israeli troops were also caught on camera detaining a teenage boy in Salwad town east of the city of Ramallah.

According to PPS, Israeli forces have detained 450 Palestinians, including 138 minors, and nine women since December 6, when US President Donald Trump said Washington was recognizing Jerusalem al-Quds as the “capital” of Israel/

At least 10 Palestinians have been killed and more than 3,400 injured since December 6.

The ultimate result of the 2003 Iraq war is going to be the realisation of the Shia crescent. That's exactly the opposite of what the neo-cons wanted.

I have friends who served in Iraq, none of them were hurt thank God but they could have been.

What kind of fucking idiots are running America these days? Don't tell me it's the Jews I'd credit them as being smarter than this.

Security forces in Iraq’s Kurdistan region have clashed with demonstrators protesting corruption and unpaid salaries for a second day.

The demonstrators, including state employees, protested in several areas in the provinces of Sulaymaniyah and Halabja on Tuesday.

They accuse the regional government of corruption, calling for its resignation and for better life conditions.

Kurdish media outlets reported that security forces fired live ammunition into the air to disperse the demonstrators who had gathered in the Bardarki Sara Square in Sulaymaniyah.

Media reports said people in Sulaymaniyah called for the dissolution of the government and asked Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Iraq’s parliament to interfere.

Clashes erupted in Halabja between local police and protesters who tried to attack the office of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan political party.

Meanwhile, angry protesters torched the mayor’s building in Koya in Erbil Province on Tuesday.

Angry protesters had reportedly set fire to the offices of the five main Kurdish political parties on Monday.

At least 3,000 protesters, angered by years of austerity and unpaid public sector salaries, took part in a Monday protest. Teachers, hospital workers and other public sector employees demanded their wages from the KRG, with some saying they had not been paid in over three years.

Tensions have soared in Iraqi Kurdistan since an independence referendum vote on September 25, which had been opposed by the central government in Baghdad.

let's try this, I need a tolerance break anyway

Bill Priestap
BILL PRIESTAP
I
L
L

Russia has censured the “imperialist character” of the US national “security strategy,” recently laid out in a document by US President Donald Trump, accusing Washington of sticking to an anachronistic “unipolar” mindset.

“The imperialist character of this document is obvious, as is the refusal to renounce a unipolar world, an insistent refusal,” said Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov during a Tuesday press briefing. “There is a persistent unwillingness, rejection ofa multi-polar world.”

He further underlined that Russian authorities “cannot accept [the notion] that the country is treated as a threat to the security of the United States,” as the US document purports.

Peskov, however, also pointed to what he called the positive aspects of the report, such asthe readiness forcooperation withMoscow inthe areas ofinterest tothe US side.

“This [position] is absolutely inline withour approach, voiced bythe president [of Russia Vladimir Putin], because Moscow is also looking forcooperation withthe US where it is beneficial tous, and asfar asour American colleagues are ready togo,” added the Russian official.

The document was released by the Trump administration on Monday before the hawkish American president delivered a speech at Washington DC’s Ronald Reagan Building to lay out hisso-called“America First” vision.

Censuring rival powers, Trump said, “China and Russia challenge American power, influence and interests, attempting to erode American security and prosperity. They are determined to make economies less free and less fair, to grow their militaries, and to control information and data to repress their societies and expand their influence.”

>Cont

During his speech, Trump further accused Russia of meddling in the political affairs of other nations but failed to mention allegations across the US regarding his own collusion with the Kremlin in the 2016 presidential election.

He also repeated recent reports that Russian President Vladimir Putin thankedhim, asserting that the collaboration was “the way it’s supposed to work.”

Trump went on to repeat allegations against Iran and North Korea, claiming that they were trying to “destabilize regions, threaten Americans and our allies, and brutalize their own people.”

This is while the US maintains massive military installations across the world and has engaged in military invasion of countries or supporting militants to help overthrow governments not subservient to Washington.

Meanwhile, China also hit back at Trump’s remarks that Beijing was determined to challenge American power, insisting that Washington should “abandon outdated notions such as a Cold War mentality.”

“Any country, or any report, which distorts the facts, or maliciously slanders will only do so in vain,” China’s Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said during a regular news briefing on Tuesday.

Trump, perceived to lack personal political acumen, is often guided by hawkish advisers around him, particularly on matters of “strategy.”

Neo-Conserveratism is a pretty retared ideology to begin with. You can't force your own ideals on dozens of different countries and not expect them to join forces against you. I'm honestly surprised it has happend sooner.