200L AN HOUR!

>ramp
>leak
>£3bil

why are we such a pathetic country?
should we just give up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_by_country
express.co.uk/news/uk/894089/queen-elizabeth-royal-navy-warship-leak-ministry-of-defence-gavin-williamson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers_by_country

That's your only one.

ah you twat, I was just coming here to laugh about this too.

express.co.uk/news/uk/894089/queen-elizabeth-royal-navy-warship-leak-ministry-of-defence-gavin-williamson

What a fucking shambles this country is.

What do you expect from a bunch of niggers and muslims building it? Its a miracle it floats at all.

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

It is well known muslim nations are bad at warfare, why is OP surprised?

>Submarine
>sunk

>Aircraft carrier
>sinking

What's the lesson here Sup Forums ?

Non-white countries shouldn't have a Navy

>ramp

why do you have one?

also no one, except niggers who loves to bomb other countries and kill people for ZOG, needs carriers. MAX one for some Navy stuff....

tl;dr: amerimongrels kys

bruh look at this dood

Even the japs could spit out aircraft carriers faster...

UK should have paid one of our companies to build it, but muh pride and all ruined it for them

200 liters per hour isn't that much. That's like two barrels.

Is it coming through the shafts? If so that's totally normal and is to cool the packing.

Maybe not as far as this, but do like us and ask for expertise advisors...

At least we have some, unlike your caliphate.

200l per hour seems like an absolutely tiny amount for such a huge vessel. Shouldn't be too hard to fix, right?

Test. If im not banned ill calculate the diameter for you guys

i don't think this is normal
i think this is a *another* embarrassment for UK

Maybe some squid will comment.

Anyone who has ever owned a boat knows they ALL leak around the prop shaft. It is a design feature. Since it would be near impossible to design a bearing that didn’t leak, you let it. It is what bilge pumps are for. Some more advanced boats actually have a bearing of water pumped into the seal.

If you ever got to look at the drive shaft of a boat that big you would see they are huge. 4 or even 6 feet in diameter. So the bearing surface is massive. 200 l an hour across that much surface sounds like a trickle to me.

Fake news.

Exactly.

I think they'll probably manage to fix it rather than have to throw the thing away and start again

>amerimongrels
In 5 years the most common name in Germany will be Muhammad

Lmao, m8. Just weld a fuckin plate over the hole do this shit every day at work

I think it is, it's normal for the seal by the prop to leak some amount of water when in motion. For such a large vessel 200L seems reasonable and you'd imagine the bilge pumps to be more than capable of dispersing the small amount of water.

you're right about the prop shaft

Rule, Britannia! Rule the waves!

IIRC it already is. Or is that Bongistan?

t. Tyrone De'Shauwneea

>Rule, Britannia! rule the waves

Just one of our 19. How does it feel?

Its 1 44 gallon drum. The bilge pumps can pump out thousands of litres an hour.

>3.1 billion bongbucks
>~$4.2 billion
>Gerald Ford class is ~$10.5 billion per ship
You get what you pay for.

IIRC we had a new boat with a similar problem recently. Must be some new gee whiz tech for the proper seals they are having wrinkles in.

Less than 5 mm

I bet the Chinks are going to have a nice juicy target.

>Rules Britannia

>200 litres an hour
That doesn't sound like much. It's probably well within tolerances for such a big ship.

If anything you should decry that there are no planes on that carrier.

>200 liters
My bathtub can keep more water and it fills up less than half an hour. And it can fit two fags.

that you are paying for a lot of big boats to float around and do nothing

>Spineless and traitorous kike puppet leaders
>Millions of pakis
>1984 hate speech laws
>No right to carry weapons for self-defence
>Fucked up gun laws so all I can own is a double barrel or bolt action rifle and can't use them in self-defence
>Spineless and traitorous police
>We can't even build a fucking ship any more

>If anything you should decry that there are no planes on that carrier.
This.

It has been like that for five years in the UK.

>What is force projection
Retard

Do we really have 19 of those things? Damn.

10 acres of USA sovereignty where ever the fuck we want to put it. Feels good.

Those ships are floating around protecting you and the rest of the freeloaders in Europe. Time to start paying

Tfw the US owns more than half of the active aircraft carriers on the fucking planet.

Feels good, man.

At least you have one of the most based police in world

You can be sure they would like to try...

>chinks have a sea worthy navy capable of attacking a carrier fleet

its for coastal defense

I think more than that. The Russians still have one, IIRC. The Indians have one, again, IIRC. The Chinese are trying to bring one online. Does anyone else even have one?

Aircraft carriers, for as awesome as they were in WW2, are kinda obsolete except as a glorified taxi service.

In a conflict against anything but uncivilized goat fuckers they are going to get blown the fuck out by missiles since missiles are so much cheaper than carriers.

yeah feels pretty good

Don't forget ALL of British new destroyers have engine issues.
>should've bought Chinese

I do not believe the Chinese have any capability to project power, do they? I mean they are trying to dust up some squabble about the Spratleys but that has been going on for like 50 years.

Do you blow fart bubbles together and then try to race to sniff them
>accidentally
rubbing all over each other?

Try seconds. Carriers are normally considered unsinkable much for their ability to pump out enormous amounts of water with their oversized bilge pumps.

>our
you mean the jew's

>they are going to get blown the fuck out by missiles since missiles are so much cheaper than carriers.
Where the fuck are you getting 300 missiles at once?

hey satan nice get
you have to get into range to use that dude, by that time the americans are already firing on you. our only hope is to catch them by surprise via helicopter spotting

Not to mention ours carry about 90 aircraft while theirs usually carry 40.

>what are sea trials

They're fucking useless. Soviet zerg rush is all they have, I don't know about pilots and naval officers but the paras went over there to show them some drills and they couldn't even navigate a field with GPS or fire an SA80 with any accuracy

isnt the bottom of the spine of the ship supposed to take on water to act as a ballast?

also americas nuke powered carrier breaks down alot in warm seas...it needs cold water otherwise the rod gets hot and shuts down

Are you even making your own laws yet or is May still using the EU as a dildo till she comes running to trump

That's big talking coming from a man with only one carrier, Boris.

According to the wiki, there are currently 21 active on earth.

The US has 11.

The most powerful air force in the world is the USAF. The second is the US navy. Iirc, the third is the US army.

The usaf, owning every nuke in the US arsenal (yes even the ones in navy subs) makes the USAF the single most destructively powerful organization to ever exist in the history of the world.

Suck it, marines.

And yet, despite having the world's hugest dick, there are country that drop trough and try to impress/intimidatile us.

Faggots.

when the jew funded us we was as cocky lad

they could surprise attack the south pacific US bases but they couldn't hold anything no china gear itself towards area denial and control as a counter to our overwhelming projection. their only saving grace is that it would cost too much to kill them.

Missles have to get through defenses and those carriers have some pretty serious defenses. Then there is the matter of just what a missle accomplishes when it does hit. A small fast misleading hitting the side of an aircraft carrier as it skims low to avoid radar isn’t really going to accomplish much if it does get through (not a secret). Frankly, I think a carrier has more to fear from torpedos than missiles and not too many navies out there can put a global sub fleet out there. Frankly, I doubt anybody could sneak a torpedo in on one of the Ford class carriers.

200 liters per hour doesn't seem like very much. What's the normal amount for a ship that size?

mfw my country own 2 carriers

But the mutts have more ships while they're the ones funding da joos.

jews jumped ship after ww2 to america,the empire faded and america grew fat on jewish money

they was willing to be better goys than us even giving their childrens foreskins away which even we didnt do.

they simply found a better attack dog and now america rules the waves and not us.

I thought it was only 11.

What the fuck do small arms have to do with power projection

3.35mm..see pic

Depends on your definition of carriers. Our Wasp-class and America-class are classified as amphibious-assualt ships. Or LHDs. They mostly have well decks too. They can carry as much aircraft as many other countries carriers, and loook hell of alot like a carrier.

You got even. Now we are stuck with the damn Jews.

Bruh. I think you may want to go back and reread a few things.

It is, during sea trials they take the ship out and check for worrying leaks since you know, testing it is part of the build process. Additionally all ships leak a bit, it's what bilge pumps are for. Two hundred litres for a ship that size is nothing.

Even if this is unusual, which it isn't, it's no more embarrassing than test fitting a mortise and tenon joint and finding you need to shave the tenon down a little. It's an expected part of the build process.

That they are useless. It would be safe to assume that crosses over to their operations

Yeah, I was being generous and using the number on (((Wikipedia)))

200L an hour isn't a lot, you could bail that out by hand easily enough. That being said, a new ship shouldn't be fucking leaking.

So it's just finished construction and is on it's shakedown cruise? I'm guessing it's a problem with the propeller shafts seals. That happens with most new ships.

And at least the ship works. Look at recent US ship launches, the destroyer USS Michael Monsoor was built with insufficient powerplant so it couldn't turn on all the lights and equipment at the same time and is something they only found on it's the shakedown cruise. USS Yorktown had a total system failure and had to be towed back to port because somebody entered a 0 in the database and crashed the ship's network.

any sub or missile barrage can rekt a carrier kek
it's only good to project power in shit countries with no defense

“The tip of the spear”. Projection of power always comes down to how well you are able to efficiently place force on one single point. It always comes down to one guy in boots with a rifle. What does it cost to put him there and how do you maximize his lethality?

The purpose of everything else is that one guy.

Leave him be. He has no idea what he's talking about.

I'm a merchant mariner with an engineers license. Most larger vessels stern tubes leak. This is in purpose to cool the packing.

If it DIDN'T leak I would be worried.

I was considering only the FOrd class. I am well aware of the MEUs.

You do know that an aircraft carrier in a proper war would be accompanied by other ships and especially a ship with an Aegis defense system that could prevent missiles from striking the carrier. Let alone the sheer number of reliable defense systems on a US carrier alone. We're also rolling out a new generation to replace our current super carriers, and we get to keep the old ones too.

A metaphor for your terrible immigrant / refugee policy.

And in the USA in will be Juan and in Canada it will be ping pat bong

Like I said, a big slow misleading got no chance to get through, a small fast, low might get 1 in a 100 through but a carrier would shrug that off like a bug on a windshield.

The biggest issue is the supercavitating torpedos the Chinese and Russians are building. In reality, just one submarine could hinder an entire carrier strike group, and deny movment accross the pacific or the atlantic.

Yes, the US has stepped into too many countries for the wrong reasons--but without US as a super-power the world would suck a lot more than it already does. One day You may need us to save you from all the muslim refugees GER is taking in. Getting your shit pushed aren't ya?

>tfw our carriers list have its own page unlike everyone else, which is all on one page.