Love and hate countries folks

Other urls found in this thread:

americacomesalive.com/2012/09/18/first-hispanic-governor-of-california-romualdo-pacheco-jr/
vocaroo.com/i/s1DDi4TnCX70
youtube.com/watch?v=GDRen6neG8E
youtube.com/watch?v=qITydpc4DsU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6UTl_dV1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's funny because nobody likes Mexico.

No template noob

based

>implying I know geography well enough to figure out which one of those small pieces of shit in europe is germany and which one is france
anything smaller than china is irrelevant
give map with country names

If you dirty spics hate America so much, why do all of you want to make it your home?

/thread

>mexican
>having an opinion on european countries

It's the people they hate. The land is still good

we are the new spain, why didnt have one opinion about my ancestors?

and only republicans, dems are bro tier.

You realise if the dems get their way, you'll just be their slave class, right? Look at commiefornia

more than slaves.

americacomesalive.com/2012/09/18/first-hispanic-governor-of-california-romualdo-pacheco-jr/

WE WUZ SPANYARDZ N SHIET

>governer
There's a Jewish saying that you're better off having a leader in your pocket than actually being a leader.

fpbf

suck a dick fucking mexitrash

They could give a fuck about the land, it’s all about the gibs.

a mexican governor rules in new mexico.

Mexicans don't even rule in Mexico, m8. Governer or not, you're a slave race

i like mexico

we are not a race, we are white.

Studies of the general Mexican population have found percentages with European ancestry of 56%[79] 60%,[80] 64%,[81] and 78%.[82]

Submit nipple test

>we are not a race, we are white.
no, you are 56% at most

You realize that Tasmania is part of Australia you stupid spic

I'm ambivalent to:

>Alaska, because it's part of the US but seems pretty based
>South Africa, because the whites are alright but the niggers are a problem
>North Korea, because any country that will stand against the US is a good country, but they're still retarded
>Iran, same reason as North Korea

>likes both Koreas
?

Submit. Nipple. Test.

looks like we have a conquistador here

vocaroo.com/i/s1DDi4TnCX70

>he doesn't know what a nipple is

Kek. Why do you hate us? We never went to war, we do not have claims to Your land. Please explain

don't us whites have pink ones?

Rep. of Korea is pretty based. I have a lot of friends from there.

DPRK I think is stuck in a dictatorship. Kim can't do it without being overthrown by some military general, the people can't do it without being killed. Eventually it'll happen and they'll join Rep. of Korea.

Shhh, don't give the secret away.

>Kek. Why do you hate us? We never went to war, we do not have claims to Your land. Please explain

youtube.com/watch?v=GDRen6neG8E

>don't us fellow whites

Why hate Chile? :( , we like you

Old thread faggot post your own shit

oh sorry ;)

I have pink ones but I had to check because I don't remember that sort of stuff. :)

I'm Anglo m8 ;)
fuck off ya kike

because you raped us with 7 goals

>I have pink ones

Liar.

gtfo Chile is one of our heroes

fuck off, they are your slut

greecebro, why are the greeks cool with the armbros?

Also

Love- North Korea
Despise- South Korea

Shared genocide, similar culture, coexistence in Anatolian cities, Christian heritage in a majority Mudshit Turkey.

Thanks nigel, you are our best ally

Wew lad. We were at war with spain. Thouse were corsairs not pirates.
It is funny, you hate is more than usa. We did not take Your land and we do not insult you with a wall that you will pay.

Basically the Turks hated and killed us both, so Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia stuck together as a result.

youtube.com/watch?v=qITydpc4DsU

I dont know, you are arrogant.

Latinise America, hijo. I know you can do it. Take back what is yours.

fuck off you mutt

why dont you fucking not love new zealand pancho

united against the left

>Splitting China in three and nuking two
Why not split into two and keep Tibet?

>Splitting many countries into states but not splitting Sudan
ok bud

>Love Russia but hate Moldova
...?

it is, padre, those pirates stole us half continent, but we have recovered it.

do you guys consider them meds?

Mexicans look more European than I thought. Doesn't particularly change anything, would still like South America the same but that's interesting. I always assumed Mexico was the most native country there.

>Unironically 56%

>I dont know, you are arrogant.
Hmmm, what would nieztche say about this?

Nothing new.

>Love Russia but hate Moldova
Should be part of Romania, I actually despise Russia's government despite liking its people.

>Sudan
All of it needs to go, there are no significant Coptic communities in it anymore, at least not enough for me to separate the lands accordingly.

>Why not split into two and keep Tibet?
Sinkiang is a mudshit shithole and as such needs to go, whereas the Han mainland is quite possibly the worst place on the planet. I had some doubts about nuking Manchuria, but in the end decided that it is to be nuked as well. Most of its current inhabitants are Han after all, if i'm not mistaken. Tibet is perfectly fine in all respects.

>Mexicans look more European than I thought. Doesn't particularly change anything, would still like South America the same but that's interesting. I always assumed Mexico was the most native country there.

yeah, its because mexicans from mexico city are mostly brown, but we northern mexicans and western mexicans arent that brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6UTl_dV1Q

peruvians, bolivians and guatemalans are mostly indian

You are recovering it* Your job still hasn't finished. You need to spread your seed, give it to all the "whites" have 5 to 10 kids and kill the niggers off

I just want the best for my children. I know you can do it, you already have california, texas, new mexico and so much more.

Tasmania is a part of Australia you uneducated fuck

Christ commeth.

Mexicans hate the US? Then why do so many of you come here illegally? Or do you really hate us and realize there's no worse fate than having to live around Mexicans?

what are you trying to say?

I've never been to south america. Will visit eventually. I've seen very native amerindians and some very european looking sudacas. Don't like Brazil though, never met a brazilian who I liked. Plus they're all niggers with some native in them.

They look indistinguishable from us, so we don't concern ourselves with their race. We actually accepted about 90k of them as refugees following the collapse of the Anatolian front, and they live in Greece to this day. You can't tell them apart from native Greeks by looking at them, you'd have to know their name to realize that their origin is foreign. You cannot speak of race when racial differences cannot be observed, so we never distinguished them as such.

As second preference to

kys

decent people or are they barbaric turks?

no man, southern brazilians look german, I have one friend from rio grande do sul, brazil have a lot of whites too.

Holy shit, you poor fuckers have internet?

The slave's moral. You have great hate for trivial offences but you are less hatefull from real agression

>Mali
For what purpose?

>gay love
>Romania

wtf

The brazilians i've met have all been dicks and shitty people. Every other sudaca I've liked one way or another, but brazilians can suck my 3 inch dick. Btw, she doesn't look very german to me

a clown saying that he will build a wall? why do I have to hate him when I laugh all the time about that liar?

Porteños are worse, jesus christ, you have a problem

Also, americans are our friends after all. they help our economy very much

some of them are shit, but people from argentina, chile and uruguay are more arrogant than brazilians.

>When you don't know what those other countries on the map are

They've never caused us any problems. Those who live in Greece have assimilated to the point of being Greek, and often intermarry with the natives. I can personally count several people who resulted from such a pairing.

This, again, was made easy due to the cultural, ethnic and religious similarities between us. Greek speaking Crimean Pontics are to this day subject to racial discrimination because of their somewhat pale and Slavic characteristics being an indicator of mongrelization, whereas Armenians never have been, despite not even speaking Greek on arrival.

>Looks indistinguishable

can confirm. Greeks are semites

I was there during their coup. Fun times.

Yes, Your máster feeds you. He insults you but you do not get angry.
But you hate us for some trivial thing

very interesting. that albanian that always shits on greeks and armenians on here has made me look into both. greeks are pretty easy to find info on, armenians are a bit weird.

they seem cool, but some people here absolutely hate them and im not sure why

thanks man

>Implying Anglos aren't one of the lost tribes of Israel

Haha what

He never insulted me, he insulted illegal immigration in US, I am not an illegal alien. I am not offended.