While everyone is focusing on Kraut And Tea his accomplices especially his female fangirls are getting away

While everyone is focusing on Kraut And Tea his accomplices especially his female fangirls are getting away.

The said anti white shills that worshipped Kraut a mere week ago now get to cry on stream and act all innocent. Everyone in the group knew that the plan was to ruin the lives of different thinking individuals.

Aydin is especially guilty of it since she begged Kraut to help him take down "alt righters".

This thread is political and does not promote doxxing. It merely serves as a reminder to expose the people who wish to silence different opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off ayden is /ourautistichentaireadinganimewatchinggirl/

No she is not. She loved Kraut and hated us

she went and debunked kraut after he made the r/k selection blunder, back months ago.
She fine.

Look at Spinosaurus (alternative facts)

LOVE TRUMPS HATE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
She just learns slow because autism, she'll see she fits in perfectly over here

Go away kraut.

He helped her when she started out, back when Kraut wasn't losing it completely, leave her alone is right

nice trips you got there.
someone should obtain this bitchs nudes, she has nice baps

Pathetic attempt at gaslighting. She's a chan oldfag that just wanted to help that kike Kraut not look completely retarded because she liked his old content.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ

Agreed

>UN memeflag
>faggot gaslighter
Checks out.

Why do you faggots give any attention to random literal who e-celebs?
Are your lives that pathetic?

>expecting women to be any different
Serves you right, you trusted a woman.

Fuck all these e-celeb atheists. Lets this serve as an example of how atheists are just stupid faggots who'll start retarded battles and ruin each others lives over petty bullshit. This is why Christianity or Islam will always exist and always be superior to your fedora-faggotry.

Its a damn shame its illegal to kill these faggots since the world would be a much better place if these ecelebs could be rounded up and exterminated.

These faggots are almost as bad as those controlled-opposition (((TRS))) shitbags. They're all fuckups. Face it: society is racist and nationalistic as all hell but normies just keep quit about it(hence why people lose their jobs for saying stuff most everyone believes). These faggots become controlled-opposition when they realize that(ever wondered why people in the KKK stay with it even after working with the FBI?) and go for the gold.

Face it you "red-pilled" subhumans: Neo never left the simulation; Braindrain and NGOs are neocolonialism; "Black culture" in the United States was adopted by Blacks and came from the borderland region of England/Scotland via the "crackers"(poor southern Whites aka ancestors of most of Sup Forums); Normies are scared shitless; and the WTC was probably rigged with thermite in order to have a controled demolition in order to prevent the buildings falling over(as was planned in the 1991 attack and nearly happened with citygroup center).

Fucking e-celebs are puppets of the normies and thus are traitors.

literally /ourgirl/

This is a shill thread. Sage, and ignore.

I hate her. Some of her views are too similar to mine and that annoys me.

>the right eating itself

Damn, that was faster than the left. The right really can't maintain a community at all.

There are a few of them like that now. Sup Forumsacks are finally starting to make headway into the whole eceleb shit. I think that's why the shills are going after them.

>the right using UN flag
user I...

yes

i hope this cunt kill herself im in it for the bullycide of this whore

take the proxy off Kraut

this

She's got a cute voice and is fun to listen to

>the mutt only realizes now that e-celebs follow Sup Forums
Even fucking pewdiepie browses this place.

this whore is not cute shes ugly as fuck and she opens her mouth with opinions Sup Forums doesnt support ecelebs or women women opinions you retard

fuck all ecelebs but mostly this cunt

>wont cuck to retarded ewhore on the internet must be kraut
go fuck yourself you are shilling for an eceleb whore on the internet i hope both of you die in a car crash today faggot

kiwi faggot i hope an abbo smashes your head in today for something to do you dont deserve air

>0% flag calling people muts
,also I'm tracking that nigger, but obviously not all people who lurk on Sup Forums, are Sup Forumsacks.
Back to /leftypol/ nigger.

I dont know user, i dont even follow who these people are, i did not know who Kraut was before the threads started flooding this board, and im unsure who this bitch is...

Because the race realist narrative just got vindicated im a huge way. These fags were the last barrier between a wider acceptance of race realism and they all got btfo

Sure, not everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking hitlerite, but they do agree with most of the things being said here, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

BAD THING HAPPENS
>women crying
>just to make it stop we put emotion first

Just leave her alone.

stay away from the eceleb shit user you can redeem yourself

she needs a good strong rope around her neck first

Lol I'm not interested in redeeming myself according to your faggot standards, was just a funny pepe.

>This thread is not political and promotes cultist retards .
reminder to report worthless youtube drama

you happy shilling for roasties on he internet? then please go give an abbo a rock to smash your head in odds are your a shitskin nigger anyways.

>Being this desparate for attention
GTFO shill

>Serves you right, you trusted a woman.
please stop being retarded.

says the faggot supporting a whore who is to ashamed of her opinions to actually facefag and stand by her words

Enlighten me: what is this narrative-breaker that was revealed?

>says the faggot supporting a whore who is to ashamed of her opinions to actually facefag and stand by her words
Very edgy, but you have to be at least 18 to post here

>new fag that uses canned lines hes seen while lurking
keep shilling for an anti white roastie on the the net man really makes your white knight resume look good. KYS faggot

>thinks using picked up insults makes him alpha
>thinks that everyone tired of his idiocy is a white knight
>thinks that people actually are impressed by him
Commit seppuku now

>2pbtID behind a meme flag
obvious baitc 4/10 for making me actually reply
Aydin got shrugged off because she would've come to the clonclusion that there are hereditary differences between population groups.
She makes videos about psychological reasons for stuff and supports her views with quantitative data. Plus she has a cute voice so I play her videos in the background.

JUST

There are plenty of people who are were on that server that deserve shit, zeph and lizz reptile especially. Aydin dindu nuffing though, she was one of the servers targets. Her only mistake was idolising kraut.

Aydin is /ourfragileautist/! You leave her alone!

>posting bad photos instead of good ones

Ayden offered to talk to, just like alt hype offered to talk to kraut.

Unironically yes.
These recent events are probably my highlight of this month (maybe this year).

I think she looks pretty normal
There's more pics? This is the first time I've seen a pic of her irl

definitively better that all that shit in cinemas or on tv

If she's not pretty in all pics, then she's not pretty at all.

says the faggot on 4chinz crying moar about some roasting cunt you will forever look like the faggot not me user. enjoy her shitty videos and stupid talking point faggot

>Aydin is especially guilty of it since she begged Kraut to help him take down "alt righters".
She wanted him to understand the science behind it, ie redpill him
Go fuck yourself you non-white DCing piece of niggergarbage cuntwhore.
Aydin is too pure for your filth.

id spit in this cunts face without a second thought

she is a pos scum fuck who has been blacked and now hates niggers for science reasons. I hope she hangs herself today

Look at the tabs you stupid fucking nigger.

She's my fucking waifu. Neck yourself faggot

I'd lick it up so she won't have to be exposed to such vile stuff

I tried to reverse image search and apparently google thinks she's hot lol

That isn't even her, look here.
This was the photo in question on krauts doxxing serverYou people are absolutely pathetic cuckolds who don't deserve to gaze upon her beauty. Mine is the only picture of her there is. Fake mother fucker

Anything to back that up?

hmmm i wonder where she works.....

is she actually autismo or is this some sympathy points shit

so by the looks of this UN meme flag fag this is a sage thread? so whats on the shareblue slide thread agenda today?
whinge about e-celebs tell people to not give the air by making a thread dontlookattheballs.gif. why the hate for someone you wouldnt watch? the low subscription youtuber cries out in pain as it strikes against the more popular.

Well, you have to know what too look for and I'm not gonna say it here because I want her to continue making vids, especially livestreams.

But since her pic is already here, I might as well post a cute one. Aydin, if you are lurking, keep up the good work. Also, Layman needs your help. He is back on tic tacs.

Would rescue autist princess

She looks really classy.

Just stop, no one cares about this bitch.
Also if she watches hentai then she already has problems, and her opinion should be discarded.

sage

Daily reminder that qt autists makes the best wives and mothers.

She need a strong man in her life.

I am always on Tic Tacs.

bretty qt
>flag
on the off chance that you're Laymeme, stop deleting you streams nibba

this is gross and you cannot defend this ugly le 56% shit this cunt needs a bullet in the head

Not sure if you are Kraut or ShareBlue who watches YouTube but either way fuck off.

If that's you Layman, you couldn't speak because your mouth was full of tic tacs. Get some help. And you should definetly start a cooking channel.

nah m8.

You have to be the most pathetic /leftypol/ shill I've seen it a very long time.

I've got a thing planned for next year: National dishes from 1800-1900. Basically reconstructing the cuisine of your Ancestors.

Are those a pair of big juicy goy milkers?

Why did the Krautjew nuke everything, but leave the twitter intact? Did his mother catch wind of this and went to him with a rake?

i dont even know where to find /leftypo/l faggot this cunt needs to be murdered by a feral nigger yesterday the fact you value some cunts opinion shows me that you need to die to you weak willed faggot. who gets thoughts or opinions from women? faggots like you thats who

youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

Remember when she tried debating Destiny and ended up making you all look like retards? She tried to make the argument that driving under the influence of weed was no big deal, then admitted to literally driving into a cop while high on weed. This talk is an absolute shitshow.

pussies fall for tits on an eshekel cunt

because she is a worthless cunt that needs a feral nigger to rape and kill her

looks jewish

Behead those that insult /ourthots/

Are these the vikernes family?

OP is a leftypol nigger who has been trying to trick Sup Forums into attacking her all night.

Fuck off you little bitch.

you need a nigger to rape your mother in front of you then he needs to kill her rape you and kill you faggot

WTF DID YOU JUST TRY AND DOX HIM=?!

sounds interesting, also FUCK YOUR FACE REVEAL COCKTEASE

im game to attack this cunt but not on the bases of some leftist shit she is fucking worthless and ruins streams i hope she hangs herself

come on over to burger land bitch ill shoot you and bury you in the backtyard and my neighbors would never hear a sound

OP has been spamming threads about this all night

Here is another