Transsexuals are no more repulsive creatures that you have to guard your kids' eyes from...

Transsexuals are no more repulsive creatures that you have to guard your kids' eyes from. We've made tremendous medical and scientific progress. Just in less than 50 years, we've progressed by leaps and bounds. All that remains is for society to progress, and accept them for what they are — individuals like you and me, who deserve love and compassion.
Pic related, one of them is a trans woman. Can you guess which?

I assume the left due to the slightly wider shoulders and slightly stronger jaw

also yes i want a trans gf to love haha no homo

I think left is the trans, so it's obviously going to be right. Both are degenerates though, with their short skirts and sitting so close together, where the Fuck is the chaperone

The one with the dark hair is the trap.Usually guys put there arms around women like that

Neither are traps. Stop posting your fetish here nigger.

the one on the left
his adam's apple is obvoius

Why not both what? The question posed is "one of them is a trans woman, can you guess which?"

Why are bait threads on this board constantly dropping in quality.
>individuals like you and me, who deserve love and compassion.
Your bait is b-tier and you should reassess your life OP.

Would you say the same about a guy who changes his body, bones, adds himself a pair of long ears and a tail and says that he is a dog?

Then why are you saying this about a guy who wants to mutilate his genitalia and get breasts?

The one on the right, smaller hips, male hands
Predatory look in his eyes, Psychopath's usually show abnormal sexual behavior.

trannies look good until age 25, then it all starts to fall apart.

Seen prettier shit on gore threads.

They are both women.

Isn't that the same for real women though?

The one on the right is a man. You can tell from the masculine facial bone structure. If you cannot tell the difference, you are probably part faggot.

Neither of them are. Why do leftists always lie to get their way?

no, just anglos.

Is it gay to fuck a trap if you don't touch their penis or make eye contact with them?

Perhaps people have lost some connect to reality and shit... I mean, I've always wanted to be a tree...

This is actually a man
HA Sup Forums btfo, you would never have known

>1 post ID
>Bait subject
>Blatant lie of an image
Anyone responding to this without SAGE needs to off themselves for better of all humanity.

>is it gay to fuck a man

a retard is you

the problem has more to do with people growing up in safe and secure western nations where this kind of insanity can foster and go unpunished by nature. in a more unstable and violent time, every one of these nutcases would have been burned alive by the village.

Very obviously the one on the left and this is your anecdotal example of a Transnigger being normal when next to 0% of them turn out this well even with moder technology.

Safe space nation! whatwhat... Reminds me of my University

god, why are you making leafs retarded?

kys

>Mefdical and scientific advancements
>Litteraly cut male penis out of body and turn exstra skin inside out to make a open flesh wound
>take a strip of flesh from a women's arm and fill it with stuffing and sow it over the cliterus with a catheter straw for piss.
13th century pluage doctors were more advanced than these "gender doctors"

>When your vagina is a festering flesh wound
>When your penis is an overstretched piece of skin

Simplest answer:
The one who can't birth children.

I don't see what's bad, natural contraceptive?

All the retards missing that it's the one on the left should fucking gut themselves. An obvious adam's apple gives it away, their large as shit hands are also a dead giveaway. Good for them though, passable to most normie fucks, as this thread has proven. The absolute state of /pol...

You're both 100% soyboy faggots to not have seen the adam's apple and gigantic hands of the left one. You fucking cucks will die childless.

>Can you guess which?
Yes the one with the strong chin and broad shoulders.

>image search
lol at this fag browsing for trap-bait

keep posting her, I'm nowhere near climax yet

Go away Sup Forums, you stopped being funny years ago.

>it's a OP doesn't reveal who the tranny is episode

none of them actually are

they're both women you paranoid idiots. look at the russian posts.

Pedophiles are the most repulsive creatures

fucking hell Sup Forums -
get your shit together

This dudes been spamming Sup Forums for like over 5 years now. Get your shit together newfags.

Check this advanced therapy.

Once a guy, always a guy. FUCK (((SCIENCE)))

He's not the only user doing it though, Sup Forums is full of pedos

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a loli's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. They"re all sick in the head.

It's a bot, retards.

got any more?

A truly skilled practitioner of the healing arts.

traps are great but the removal of the feminine penis to make way for a neovagina is a crime against all that is good and decent

RARE