Is Donny ill?

Is Donny ill?

neurodegenerative disease

tell him to take his daily fish oil

he's also afraid of stairs

>TWO STOOPS

>Leftists calling Trump's health into question over symptoms way less severe than Hillary's coughing fits and collapsing on the street
>Anyone that questioned her health was basically marked as a conspiracy theorist
It's like just when I think they've become the biggest hypocrites they could possibly be, they somehow outdo themselves.

No, he knows shit's about to go down and stressed.

Intel shows that Israel will be false flagging a nuke in Jerusalem. The Atlanta airport shutdown was disabling the "radiation detectors". Only 1 plane was allowed to leave and it landed in Tel Aviv, Israel. Here's the basic gestalt.

>Israel and Cheney, Murdoch & Co. are now drilling for oil in the Golan Heights (Syria/Israel border). In order to establish a pipeline to feed the oil to Europe (((E.U.))), Syria must be destabilized and Assad ousted. When this happens, it circumvents Russia's oil exporting to Europe. This is why Russia is involved in the Syrian conflict in the first place.

>So, now that Syria is about to be getting its shit together with (((ISIS))) being killed off, Israel is losing its plan to create its own Oil economy as they can't get access through Syria.

This is partly why the (((MSM))) shilled so hard against Trump during the election. Hillary wanted Assad out and Syria fucked up and in tatters. This is why they (Obama/Hillary/etc) were funding ISIS in the first place. With Israel having more influence (grabbing Syrian land), it protects the Petro-dollar situation and thus the world economy (dominated by the Fed)..

>So, what do you do now? You have 2 options.

>1. You go all in and fucking nuke Syria, then while rebuilding it with (((Soros))) and (((Rothchild))) NGO money, you install the pipeline as planned, then install Israeli security forces to "protect the pipeline from terrorists".

>2. Jerusalem (new capital that pisses off Arabs) is going to get hit by a nuke (set off by Israel themselves) to garner war support against Iran and Syria. Mossad just smuggled nukes/detonators from the US from Atlanta that have an obscure (new) radioactive signature.. meaning that they can be made to look like "Soviet made" nukes, or "new Iranian" nukes, etc... This false flag will be blamed on either "Iran just nuked Jerusalem" or "Syria just nuked Jerusalem with Soviet materials".

why isnt gurnald putting a stop to this? seems moving embassies and voting UNANIMOUSLY in the senate to do this. and vetoeing the UN. are reasons?

TWO HANDS, DRUMPHSKIE!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well he hasn't had to be dragged to a waiting car yet.

Trump is worried about Russia allying with Iran and Syria when Israel declares war based on their false flag of "Soviet/Syrian nuke" or "Iranian Nuke".

We would have to go defend our "Greatest Ally" and that means War with Russia.

WW3. So, yea, Trump and the CIA are shitting their pants over the stolen nukes/detonators that just got shipped to Tel Aviv.

nothing about this story has anything to do with any person other than trump

He's creating things to make you actually notice the news being biased.

>Hillary stumbles around.
>NAH SHES FINE!
>Trump drinks 2 sips of water.
>HE HAS STAGE 15 TURBO CANCER AND IS UNFIT FOR OFFICE!

See, its live media trolling, and its very effective given how many people are now complaining.
>I dont care if he eats KFC with a fork, why is this news!

TWO HANDS
TWO SCOOPS

what if he's just trolling knowing this makes people lose their shit ?!

That glass is fucking tiny, go on grab one from your kitchen and try to wrap your hand around it. Look at his hands, he was like "why the fuck is it so tiny? better grab it with 2 hands or i'll drop it" . Notice the finger under the glass, giving more stability. I bet that with your tiny pussy hands you are able to wrap 5 fingers around your glasses. He can't even wrap 3 because how massive his hand is compared to that tiny fragile piece of water-holding accessory

Old Donny ain't lookin too good fellas. Impeachment imminent.

70 years old what do you think?

So? Dems shouldn't be held to their own standards?

Hes being drugged

Alex Jones was right

Just autism

TWO HANDS BLUMPHY???? DAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

ma quale tipo di stronzo di schifoso italiano sei tu? quest'uomo che sembra un arancione ebreo ha delle mani grande? farmi 'n'altro scherzo adesso vorrei continuare a ridere

Fuck off

he's not that smart.

God, I wish that was me.

get fucked tranny , speak english you communist nigger shit. Kys lgbt faggot

Eat a dick faggot leaf

non c'e nè stava dell'apostrofo tra un e l'arancione. ma che peccato e disastro

TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS

l'avevo già fatto questo un paio di volte. non mi ha mai fatto nulla contro a me stesso. sono speciale insomma

Actually laughed out loud for once

>lgbt flag
>can't even write in italian properly
>refuse to write in english
neck yourself please

dimmi perché? non puoi. la tua inglese come tutti gli altri italiano è dalla merda e di una parte nella mente che si dice di non fregarsi

italiani. that was my phone. gnite

yeah winning the Olympics of Kikery (NYC real estate) was just dumb luck

How do you guys rationalize your 'end is nigh' doomsday conspiracies every time they don't happen? Like do you just have selective memory and forget all the times you are wrong?

underrated

Someone is poisoning him
He was fit as a fiddle as his records showed.
That or he is trolling the media to report fake news which would be fucking genius.

Checked and bumped for interest.

>slurred in Jerusalem speech

I watched that thing start to finish and he spoke one word a big longer than others.
Media bullshit in the USA is getting out of control.

It wasn’t just one word. But it did just seem denture related.

It must be terrible to be a leftist in the MAGA era, for your party to be so small and pathetic that this is the kind of stuff that really matters. How he holds a glass of fucking water, seriously.

He's just never had to give a fuck what people think about things like that.

>"Excuse mister billionaire, the way you're drinking that glass of water is a little bit unusual"

"You're fired"

I bet he's sitting in the oval office, browsing all the news sites writing about it, laughing.

Then strokes his 2 nipples.

He strokes them twice each.

He always drinks with two hands. How many times are they going to try to make this into a story? All people have trained behaviors, I generally stop walking to drink because I was strictly taught as a kid not to risk tripping. The Don probably had a lot of cups knocked out of his hands back in the day, especially since he was a thug as a kid.

this is the most pathetic spin I have ever seen, holy shit

2 NIPPLES!?!?!?!?
IMPLEACCH!

Heavy, prolonged stress and cause underlying problems to onset early.

With the pressure and scrutiny Trump is under, wouldnt at all be suprised if its had a moderate physiological toll. Query vascular dementia is my first thought.

TWO HANDS BARUMBFF?!?!?!?!

What does that have to do with liberals being hypocrites?

156 iq

>hurrrrr you have to follow these rules I don't follow durrrrrr

Two terms!

God, he is literally living rent free in their heads. Want to bet he did it on purpose just to rustle their jimmies? LOL.

WHAT

Syphilius

Is this a black STD?

>Hillary seizes up and falls over
>”She’s totally healthy, I swear!”
>Pelosi regularly slurs, says wrong names during speeches, acts robotic
>”it’s 100% normal!”
>Trump grabs glass of water with 2 hands
>”OMG THIS IS TOTALLT DEMENTIA THE MAN HAS LOST IT IMPEACH NOW OR WE’LL RIOT IN THE STREETS”

Is it any wonder I want leftist genocide now?

I notice old people in general do this. When I watch my grandpa eat, he does it very carefully and slowly. I think they're just aware of how they've gotten clumsier in their old age and become more careful as a result.

fake news

>Trump drinks glass with two hands, slurs a word
>”Must Be TurboDementia IMPEACH NOW”
>Meanwhile, Hilary literally wears prism glasses for seizures, has a history of falling down stairs, has severe coughing fits and literally passes out in public
>”Fit as a fiddle, Yas qweeen slay”

It’s obvious that Trump is stressed and is getting little sleep. Anything else is pizzagate-level shit.

Nice

Arthritis can do this, I'm 31 and have it, shits not nice.

Probably

2 GENDERS
2 SCOOPS
2 HANDS
>REEEEEEEEEEE IMPRATCHT DRLZGLUMPF

Holy shit tattoos ruin good looking women.

Does she have any clue how much she has fucked herself?

Guess she will once the wall hits.

Jesus, why don't you try just switching hands once in a while? Got any skin left on your cock or is it just raw at this point?

>Jews
>ever nuking their own land and holy sites

it will be a false flag on US soil or Europe

Checked. Fuck.

>TWO SCOOPS
>TWO HANDS
IMPEAAAAACH

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

>JEBANY LIŚĆ

>women

you're the dumbest faggot today, congrats

A. Nah she's still hot fag

B. She doesn't give a shit, she's a literal professional whore.

Donnie T is licensed to ill.

Talking about hillary the hag even lefties didnt support?

>Alex Jones was right
AJ is always right.

He has top level sources that can tell him what kind of shit Trump took that morning & what type of shit he will take tomorrow.

God those 7's
God I hope you're right

Autism

Kek'ed

Uh huh, just like pizzagate...believing in some high level bullshit.

Man has the mind of a toddler. Complete retard. Just like Barron.

This meme has gone too far

Slurring Lips stroke has hit
One side of his face has slipped
As he fucks the US raw
Drools runs down his lower jaw
Pee Pee Pee Poo Poo Poo
As he sells you to the Jew
By Clinton, Soros and his friends
The racist Trump has met his end

T W O
H a N d S ?
H W R O O P M F H H H
I
N
P
E
E
C
H

hnggg

I think they're hot

Hilarious! Old man has dementia and he still runs intellectual circles around libtards!

I thought soyboys loves drinking with both hands

>Tattoos

Unmade bed. Luggage still out from a trip that was likely months ago. Fucking women man the fuck. Heathen-like bathroom mess, not closing the top on stuff. Tats are the least of my issues with this dumb bacon hole

>Is it any wonder I want leftist genocide now?
It's the humane solution. I support leftist genocide 100%.

What do you expect, shes still a child.

>Thinks Jews would dare to desecrate Jerusalem in such a way.

Fucking LARPER.