Tell me about Lauren

Why does she trigger the soys?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ssvqaf3gdw

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
archive.loveisover.me/foolz/thread/534830/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go away lauren

shes pretty cute. she will be a breading vessel for our other colonies.

she got blacked

wait, what are soys?
Lauren is a youtuber / patreon personality as far as I know. She used to work for the Rebel Media

She looks like a clown. disgusting slut.

They better be African colonies or she probably won't come, in any sense of the word.

Stupid insult linking consumption of phytoestrogrens with hypomasculine appearing liberal men. It fits, I guess, although the feminine appearance is more likely due to their genetics. Maybe that's why I find it annoying?

Pic related are soyboys. The three on the right corner can probably be salvaged.

I really need more info on your image, if you have it. It's like looking at a mangled body / car crash - morbid fascination.

Fuck-off, Lauren.
Sage

The better question is,why do the jews fear her? The character assassination campaign for every other right leaning YouTube personality eventually stopped. But with Lauren, they are scared to stop hammering the nail.

I really miss her. We used to have at least 3-4 threads on Lauren at any time. These days there are hardly any.

yeah, soyboy rolls of the tongue but there's no good evidence for soy causing feminisation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

>However, in contrast to the effects in rodents, a recently published meta-analysis of the clinical research found that there were no effects of soyfoods or isoflavone supplements on total or free testosterone levels or levels of dihydrotestosterone—the biologically active metabolite of testosterone [225]. Similarly, the clinical evidence shows that soy does not raise estrogen levels (see reference for review) [226]. In the case report described above, the individual in question did have dramatically elevated estrogen levels (5- to 10-fold above average reference values) [224]. But this increase was in response to the consumption of 3 quarts (~12 cups) of soymilk daily, an amount (assuming it is made using the whole soybean) that would be expected to provide approximately 300 mg isoflavones (the authors suggested 361 mg) [12], an intake roughly 9 times that of the typical Japanese [12]. Clearly, excessive intake of even nutritional desirable foods can produce untoward effects. Clinical studies have shown that isoflavone intakes as high as 150 mg/day-which is still 4 times higher than typical Japanese intake—are without effect on estrogen levels [226].

>Tell me about Lauren
She fucks NIGGERS

They're "young communists" or some stupid shit. I took it from another thread where they were mocking soyboys. The three in the back row on the left are just simply not masculine.

Look how weak their fists are.

She really empowering woman from all walks of life to enter politics. Go Lauren, more women in politics!

Where is she now? Is she still in Europe?

Because she’s effective, and they know it. This terrifies the jew so they have to take her down, and since they can’t do it with facts they do it through character assassination instead.

Based Colgate
t. Lauren

soy boys are 80% of her revenue
OP, stop being a kike defending a kike

I heard she likes getting her butt hole fingered and nipples pinched while getting fucked

>This terrifies the Jew
her getting outed as a Jew and a coal burner terrifies her Jew handlers
Jews want to be on all sides, they want to control everything
Sup Forums is the example how Jews have infiltrated the far right

>Mulatto
>Nigger
user I...

You're not a nigger if your dad is white
That guy looks like a natural latest tho

Daily reminder to report e-celeb threads

Is the video old or is she actually several months behind current happenings?

Published on Dec 10, 2017

>her getting outed as a Jew
oh ffs, her grandpa leaving Denmark because his business got fucked over by the war doesn't make her a jew.

Blacked

Laura Thotern

Who the fuck cares about Lauren Southern?

Breed Lauren
Name the jew

Confirmed CIAnigger just like the Tire Slasher.

>Where is she now? Is she still in Europe?
Probably in Milan or London fucking North African migrants.

proof?

Why would Jews fear that which is their own?

I don't know, but she's a disgusting coal burner cunt.

>proof?
She typed "guys masturbate to me" in a ghostwritten book proving she is degenerate.

She was trying to infiltrate the young people on Sup Forums but it backfired. Her CIA handler that wrote the book didnt know how to be vulgar and funny and messed up when he included that.

It will be her tire slashing moment.

Fuck off he voted for trump

imagine being such a pathetic beta that simply h aving a half blk bf or being friends with a blk guy makes you to insecure to even associate with a girl. No wonder white men are seen as so weak.

/thread

fuck off roastie

Even Finnknight doesn't defend her much anymore.

>fuck off roastie
im a white alpha male, i dont let a girl making a mistake prevent me from getting laid or in the right circumstances marrying a girl. I would marry a trad girl like lauren im not insecure to the point of fear that she might have had sex with a black guy. Sorry if i dont want to give our race away.

Her voice ruins it.

Begone thot.

FPBP

you can't recover, sweety

I can't fathom how big a beta orbiter you have to be pay for this garbage

I kinda miss finnknight
I was kinda after his pathetic white knightery that he'd be enough of a cuck to stick up for her until the ends of the earth, but apparently he had some small amount of dignity and self-respect after all.

You know how you can tell how young conservative "e-celebs" make Shareblue and /leftypol/ nervous?

By the sheer number of smear threads they start about them

roastie confirmed; I ain't reading all that nagging you coal burner.

>half black
>half irish

wow that's literally Obama

alt-reich women dream about fucking Obama

lol this sounds like some coalburning cock-carousel cunt's attempt to emulate her dream man

That's what I'm fucking talking about.

Couldn't have said it better. Neo-Nazis / White Nationalist / Muh Race baiters are a bunch of whiny little Racial Justice Warriors.

>when you lose your most loyal and ardent spurdo over black cock

Toll status: paid in full

e-celeb threads get the gass to.

sage

No shit guys masterbate to her. I have

you people are fucking retarded, women dont come to this autistic circle jerk, im only here for happenings and to mock betas like you. Have fun with your fat ugly wives since you cant handle any woman who had sex before you lol

BLACKED

Lauren Southern needs to get into the oven

You are definitely a roastie

Why do people even like this kike, Lauren Southern?

this desu

I don’t think she’s a jew, but she burns coal which is even worse

At least we still have her sister

Only that USA doesn't has big government, it has big private industry that controls small government. American government is so small that:
a.) president can write executive orders to override laws
b.) court can write a law without consulting with anybody, not testing any law, not telling people about it and make it the law
c.) congress can pass laws without telling people when in state of war, which USA is constantly with their war on terrorism

Most white people actually look like this now. What gives? What happened to the race that colonized at least 90% of the world?

Where's the nazi flag with 65 replies to this post?

And yet you were angry enough to post in this thread to try in vain to defend your roastie queen. Total alpha behavior lol. Keep up the salt crypto roastie :^)

Explain why having sex with a black man is bad

>a.) president can write executive orders to override laws
That's not how that works.
>b.) court can write a law without consulting with anybody, not testing any law, not telling people about it and make it the law
Or that.
>c.) congress can pass laws without telling people when in state of war, which USA is constantly with their war on terrorism
What?

she was raised in the same family and environment as Lauren, and judging from her pictures she is even more of a thot, stop being gullible just because you like her ass

what is that picture supposed to tell me?

White sickle cells

Aids

Is this ruggarell? Josh? Is that you?

Is this what the average american pol user looks like?

It doesn't need to. The insult kicks men in their pride, and it's very effective at changing their behavior.

archive.loveisover.me/foolz/thread/534830/

It's not inhrently and not anyone's business but who's part of it, but it obviously doesn't benefit me and I don't support it.

>imagine being on Sup Forums...
>you know.... the partial successor of old /r9k/

Who's the biggest booty of your ghetto?

go away lauren mudshark cunt

The problem is it's very hard to disconnect blacks from a disgusting culture of idiocy and degeneracy. No one's perfect, especially women and niggers. If we could exist separately that would be for the best.

>I'm getting a white girl

>try in vain to defend your roastie queen.
in vain? how so? i called you retarded and anyone smart or alpha will take my point seriously. I have no delusion that betas like you are going to change your mind in 1 thread. The point is simply to make sure a chad opinion is still here so if any alt-right/trad/ex roastie women do come here they realise were not all autistic faggots.

Disgusting. Finn-knight on suicide watch.

Roflmao. Some shoop fag should do a proper one with the full comic.

>If we could exist separately that would be for the best.
yeah not really into your gay fantasy. Women need an alpha to lead them, if you all act like retards and she goes to an alpha blk thats your fault not hers. Stop being pathetic and shell stop fucking blk guys.

Finfag is actually herself with a proxy/VPN.
I was here the first time they showed it. Holy fuck that damage control.

You're a cuck if you associate with a coalburger. Race traitors are trash and should be avoided. Both men and women.

Wow, Lauran is so traditional and feminine.

Link? I know some finn said that finn-knight wasn't very good at finnish.

Civ cuck thot

Do you really think someone could be autistic enough to keep watch on every single fucking pro Lauren thread and defend her at that level?
Also, that IP always shows up. What a coincidence!

But you sound like a retarded nigger, which is something I want to evade. I agree it's unfortunate the men aren't attractive to women the way women are attractive to men. Sexuality is fairly base and repulsive anyway, it's something that can be moved away from I feel.

>Do you really think someone could be autistic enough to keep watch on every single fucking pro Lauren thread and defend her at that level?
Sure. I don't know might be her but it's not impossible that it's some crazy autistic finn. I spent large parts of the summer baiting him/her.

You know how you can tell how young conservative "e-celebs" make Shareblue and /leftypol/ nervous?
By the sheer number of smear threads they start about them

Oh man, I sure hope not lol. If so he might as well put on his fedora/raincoat kit, line up his artifacts and show us his knife and sword collection.