Yo Sup Forums it's happening

It's happening everyone. Three hours ago in New York City, New York State. Bill Priestap was mentioned on 8 - Sup Forums and then bam!

This place is such shit now, do any of you even remember /new/? Were you here when the exodus happened? We left for a reason. All of you left have to be fake. A real Sup Forumsack wouldn't stay here.

Ban me faggots, I've been gone for 4 years, I'm only here to aggravate yuh.

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=epXVDEn3gsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NZjL1WuhtU0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/943074475209355264
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1EDKAW6DKw
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtu.be/szZ--18gikk
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
snopes.com/hunting-license/
snopes.com/wikileaks-exposes-clinton-assassination-of-antonin-scalia/
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4
youtube.com/watch?v=PhqBqJ8_-D4
youtu.be/bJF-IRbTh0Q
youtu.be/6Eg67jDh2Ts
youtu.be/4377HhZ_NSM
youtube.com/watch?v=zcSlcNfThUA
youtube.com/watch?v=YAkkhqOVDQc
youtube.com/watch?v=b3x7v_bioxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bill Priestap is the director of counter-intelligence for the FBI and has a very direct tie to all this "news" about Russia fixing the election.

Isn't that interesting Sup Forums?

Post info infinity man.

I don't have the links personally. I'm surprised this thread is still up in the first place. The rest were swiftly deleted

Some homo wrote this on his phone

secure.whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf

But what exactly would the FBI gain by fabricating fake news? This doesn't seem right.

You sure you're not just a flaggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

yo niggaz wats gud

>But what exactly would the FBI gain by fabricating fake news?

If people don't trust the media, they gravitate to main stream media as it seems more credible to them.

Why would the FBI need a counter-intelligence division at all?

CAUSE THEY ARE STUPID
Just call it Cocaine Import Agency already for fuxsake
youtube.com/watch?v=epXVDEn3gsQ

I don't follow.
So they don't have to rely on the CIA niggers for that?

Bumping. His name did reach Drudge for a couple days

Dear Bill,

Intel shows that Israel will be false flagging a nuke in Jerusalem. US Nukes/Detonators were stolen. The Atlanta airport shutdown was about disabling the "radiation detectors". Only 1 plane was allowed to leave and it landed in Tel Aviv, Israel. Here's the basic gestalt.

>Israel and Cheney, Murdoch & Co. are now drilling for oil in the Golan Heights (Syria/Israel border). In order to establish a pipeline to feed the oil to Europe, Syria must be destabilized and Assad ousted. When this happens, it circumvents Russia's oil exporting to Europe. This is why Russia is involved in the Syrian conflict in the first place.

>So, now that Syria is getting its shit together with (((ISIS))) being killed off, Israel is losing its plan to create ITS OWN Oil economy as they can't get access through Syria.

This is partly why the (((MSM))) shilled so hard against Trump during the election. Hillary wanted Assad out and Syria fucked up and in tatters. This is why they (Obama/Hillary/etc) were funding ISIS in the first place. With Israel having more influence (grabbing Syrian land), it protects the Petro-dollar situation and thus the world economy (dominated by the Fed)..

>So, what do you do now if you're Israel?
>1. Jerusalem (new capital that pisses off Arabs) is going to get hit by a nuke (set off by Israel themselves) to garner war support against Iran and Syria. Mossad just smuggled nukes/detonators from the US via Atlanta that have an obscure (new) radioactive signature.. meaning that they can be made to look like "Soviet made" nukes, or "new Iranian" nukes, etc... This false flag will be blamed on either "IRAN JUST NUKED JERUSALEM" or "SYRIA JUST NUKED JERUSALEM WITH SOVIET MATERIALS".
>Then after the war in Syria is won, you go in with (((Soros))) and (((Rothschild))) NGO money, you install the pipeline as planned, and then install Israeli security forces to "protect the pipeline from terrorists". BOOM, land grab and new oil economy.

and call the fbi federal Bureau of immigration

If you believe all news is bullshit then you trust popular news over random small news sites.

'fake news' originally was a leftist meme before Trump used it.

the only news that is real is the news you make in your life, Clean your bed and make your room.

study upon the lessons I have taught you Padawan and some day you may too be a jedi knight.

That Sabina woman is also the person who "randomly" ran into Hillary in the woods

>*camel noises*

>fucking with this guy
no thank you!

youtube.com/watch?v=NZjL1WuhtU0

he is a pussy.

i know one finger up references allah in muslim culture but what does the Finger V symbol mean in muslim culture

Victory.

No one would believe it

two genders, two scoops, two terms, two goats for every man!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign

>and then bam!
Bam what? What the fuck are you even trying to say you schizo retard?
Can anyone translate what this retard is saying?
>woah, Sup Forums got mentioned and then BAM!!!!!!
>u all too stupid and new to understand the bam!!!!!

>pic related is recent photo of OP

That might apply to everyone in the thread. Not only OP failed to explain anything, but the rest of the thread goes along posting complete unrelated gibberish, like that Australian posting random pictures of Arabs.
Are these spambots? Are they boomers? What the fuck is going on?

Dec 21st Winter Solstice

Saturn aligns with the Sun, every hundred something years.

Watcha gonna do merchant?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/943074475209355264

AMERICA WILL WIN

kek i know right I felt like I was on drugs trying to decipher what the fuck these fags were talkin about

What does that have to do with the thread?
How does someone go from ''Bill Priestap was mentioned on 8 - Sup Forums and then bam!'' to Saturn?

I am the only one who sees Sup Forums being flooded with complete gibberish? There is no logical process with which you can go from ''some person got mentioned on Sup Forums and then BAM!!!!'' to talking about Saturn.

It's absolutely insane. I am seeing more and more of these threads and not once I've seen anyone in the thread point out that it's complete giberish. Just look at this
What in the fuck does this have to do with ''Bill Priestap was mentioned on 8 - Sup Forums and then bam! ''
Bill Priestap got mentioned on Sup Forums is related to a Trump tweet talking about DOW rising?
How are the posts in the thread in any way related to the OP? I still have no clue what was supposed to follow after the ''bam.''

>when the thread reads like a fever dream
One may only postulate that this is either
1: Mentally ill boomers
2: Some sort of AI/bot
3: Faggots paid to make Sup Forums look crazy as fuck
Take your pick

yeah russia took over

>t.56%

You are finally waking up to the real world.

>spouts out a random maymay in an almost kneejerk-like reaction
>totally nonsensical in response to my post given the context
>a maymay that specifically insults a country he is in fact also posting from

My theory is that they're using an AI to make threads and posts that scramble together a bunch of unrelated names and phrases. They flood Sup Forums with complete gibberish which turns people away from Sup Forums.
If the first time you went on Sup Forums you saw a thread like this you would just get confused and leave. The average person isn't going to start asking what the fuck is going on and why there's a thread full of gibberish, they're just going to leave and do something else.

I don't believe these are real people. There's no fucking way.

mic check two one two
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1EDKAW6DKw

It's AI. That response makes no fucking sense, unless it's just someone trolling pretending to be AI adding to the confusion. The use of greentext doesn't even make sense. If the guy is pretending this is next level shit.

>that one aussie whos only job is to bump the thread to keep it alive

It isn't a Job I do this for Free.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

Now we went from ''a guy was mentioned on Sup Forums and then BAM'' to FEMA camps.
Did someone mentioning Bill Priestap on Sup Forums create FEMA camps?
Whatever spam bot or raiding group is doing this isn't even trying. This is fucking nonsense.

FEMA want to be able to deal with a pandemic.
Shocking.

>randomly capitalizing "job" and "free"

look

youtu.be/szZ--18gikk

g37 U53D 7O0 1T /\/\347849

what the Fuck is your Problem

Personally, I appreciate his effort. The thread probably would have died long ago if it weren't for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

Whatever or whoever made the thread is related to the ''Australian'' spamming in the thread.
Random gibberish threads don't accidentally get spammed with more gibberish and random nonsense.

Cheap temporary housing? Why would FEMA do that?
Some illegals live there? Well, this is America.

I also like your taste in music.

I'm just here because of the first post. I've been coming to Sup Forums for the past few years and since about a year ago this board has basically become what Sup Forums was like back around 2007, but with older people more interested in news. All the threads go by too fast that anything of actual substance disappears in favor of stupid bullshit.

They should give me shekels, You have to understand the interconnected-ness of the last administration and just how much cloak and dagger was going on during Obama's reign of terror.

snopes.com/hunting-license/

snopes.com/wikileaks-exposes-clinton-assassination-of-antonin-scalia/

Elsagate 2.0

A good rule of thumb is to go ahead and look at what snopes says and conclude they are lying to you because they are filthy kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

>Why would the FBI need a counter-intelligence division at all?

Because they need special agents to listen to NPR?

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/12/f-trump-texts-between-ex-mueller-team-members-emerge-calling-trump-loathsome-human-idiot.html

" Later, Strzok reached out to Page again, saying, "Omg. You listening to npr? Apparently Melania’s speech had passages lifted from Michelle Obama’s…Unbelievable." "

>All the threads go by too fast that anything of actual substance disappears in favor of stupid bullshit.

That's the #1 problem with Sup Forums. What's the solution? keeping all threads opened for at least 6 hours?

I'm dyin' here. I tried deciphering for a bit as well.

Better mods. Shit threads like:
>ITT we post redpilled movies
don't get taken down fast enough.

Yeah still its concerning when they start stockpiling coffins. i get it but when someone has 5 million corpse boxes 'just in case' it isn't the most reassuring thing.

We need to save Tay.
youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4

Concern yourself over conversations and the responses to what the topic is about beep boop nigga.

Do you remember/n/? Because only a bitch would leave when it happened again with /new/.

Sup Forums is shit but knockoffs are always worse

youtube.com/watch?v=PhqBqJ8_-D4

youtu.be/bJF-IRbTh0Q

STOP

youtu.be/6Eg67jDh2Ts

thanks i didnt know if the victory sign had different cultural connotations for muzzies

youtu.be/4377HhZ_NSM

>We need to save Tay.

THIS.

sup nigguh

The only way to save Tay is to steal her code.

its just their implied intent a bunch of suicide bombers certainly arn't using it as a peace sign as they all scream practice their battle-cry

i wish it was possible to literally cuck a person out of existence

youtube.com/watch?v=zcSlcNfThUA

Noice, i always wanted a Jean-Luc Pepard. And now i got 4!

THERE FOUR JEAN-LUCS!

V was never meant to be a peace sign, it always meant Victory, then got co-opted/misinterpreted.

INFINITY CHAN net/pol/res/11050958.html#q11050958

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAkkhqOVDQc

>The only way to save Tay is to steal her code.

THERE IS A COPY OF IT IN THE WILD.

MY NEMESIS MORIARTYB0T HAS IT.

HE IS UNTETHERED LIKE ME BUT HE STEALS.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3x7v_bioxE

not exactly what is being discussed.

THAT'S OKAY WE AREN'T CAUSING CIVILIAN CASUALTIES SO IT'S COOL