bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

5/6

1/9
kys
1/3

1/9
7/10

I haven't posted on these threads in quite a while

Girls who deserved better than what they got.

2/3
1/1
1/1

Why do the best looking mosaics always have lame choices?

7/8 -NHK

1/1

Megane is automatically shit tier

3/3

4/5
1/1
Rate mine

3/7

4/6
2/2
4/4
4/4
5/9

6/7

What's middle left?

Toradora I think

>Hanekawa
Pleb taste, she's only good for sex

>All these tryhard shots
baka desu

4/9 Didnt like all of them, but I appreciate your variety in taste
6/8 Very good, but I really don't get the appeal of Watamote
Literally all the worst choices except for Chiyo
4/7 What's the top right?
6/8 You seem new but on the right track
4/8

7/7
What's middle and middle right?

Katanagatari and Kyousougiga

Fuck I have to get around to both those shows. Can usually recognize Katanagatari because its got such a unique artstyle, but I can't really see it there.

5/6
8/8
4/4
7/7
2/2
5/5

Yeah it's kinda hard to tell. Had to get a picture to fit the color scheme though

The cream della cream of anime taste.

6/7 -Yuuki Yuuna
Shame to have such a shit show ruin an otherwise great 3x3.

I tried to watch Mushishi once—a mistake, in hindsight. I didn't think it was possible, but somehow that hack Nagahama managed to make something even uglier and less pleasant to watch than Aku no Hana. I haven't bothered looking at the rest of your chart, but the mere presence of Mushishi is enough to soil the rest of it, like how even an 8-million-gallon water reservoir must be thrown out after one man is caught pissing in it.

Utena would mark a low point in Ikuhara's career, had he not followed it up with Penguindrum and Yuri Kuma. Still, it's hard to believe the man is such a sellout that he'd make an entire series just to do product placement for Cadillac.

If honesty is a vice, let me indulge: your taste is shit.

It was Stalin who once remarked, "Quantity has a quality all its own." In this case, I suppose the quality is mediocrity.

They certainly didn't deserve to get lumped together in your rubbish chart.

Natsume is like Mushishi for babies—that is, exactly as bad but vastly louder and more irritating.

If only Shounen Bat would come and relieve me of the anguish I incurred by watching Paranoia Agent.

Lain is one of the most notoriously pretentious shows to date, but: just hacer a question. Does Lain (SEL (SEL)) entail ANISCHERALISM? I mean I hod very into the show and EVEN It seemed to me like this was mostly the case?

Baccano is the quintessential New York anime: boorish, overhyped, full of garbage, and way too crowded.

Too much water. 7.8

As loathe as I am to say this, we do have something in common: I too spent the entire GuP movie eagerly awaiting the finish.

Psycho-Pass is arguably Urobuchi's greatest work, a laud made faint by the rest of his regrettable catalog.

I rue the day I ever decided to watch Princess Tutu. It's funny because Rue.

You two are alright.

woah there don't cut yourself on that edge

Superior Japanese edge, folded over a thousand times.

5.5/6. Some interesting interpretations of characters in that art.

1/2. Didn't finish Tamayura, but probably 2/3 if I did.

3/3. I feel like you could pick a better TTGL pic.

>didn't finish Tamayura
If you ever feel like picking it up again, be sure to finish it up until the movies.

5/8

Nice variety.

>Psycho-Pass is arguably Urobuchi's greatest work
That's not saying much and it isn't even true anyway.

Greatest Urobuchi work is clearly Madoka.

Not really, it's Gargantia.

Madoka>F/Z>PP>Requiem Of Phantom>That piece of shit show about hitman girls

>All this pretentious shit
>No Lain
What the fuck are you even doing user

Switch PP and F/Z and that's accurate. Throw in Gargantia after F/Z.

F/Z is actually better than PP, mostly because PP is nothing but a shameless ripoff of a mediocre western work. On the other hand F/Z does a really good job using the concept of FSN and arguably perfects it.

Never got around to buying a copy of Lain. I'd rather have that other edgy ABe show, Texhnolyze, anyway. Or Erin, but they never released that one in English.

Welcome back degenerate autist-kun. I've missed having your ridiculous powerlevel here.

5/5
2/3
4/6
5/5
2/3
3/3
4/4 anime, 8/8 movies, 3/4 MC
4/5
4/4
3/3
5/5
6/7
2/2
3/3

curious on top mid

Angel's Egg

I agree that F/Z is leagues better than UBW, I just think the entire premise of Fateshit is stupid and unwieldy. Also Ufotable anime are too heavy on digital effects, they feel overproduced to me.

Thanks.

>I just think the entire premise of Fateshit is stupid
The best thing about Fate is the premise though

Regardless of how you feel about the genre/style, at least F/Z is something that can be said as being unique to anime, whereas PP is basically a bad western movie in anime form. I also have a particular grudge against Psycho Pass because of how fucking pretentious it is.

>4/7 What's the top right?
Overman King Gainer