gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3356459
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2460622
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901193
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Nico Yazawa’s little brother trying out her outfits or her underwear

Old

Requesting Daidouji with a genderbent version of Star Platinum as a stand.

Requesting Mimi from Duel Masters as a catgirl, please!

Requesting your own interpretation of Mai Natsume when it was a guy, without the ponytail and hair less longer than its in pic related. Try to make him less girly, and a bit manly (like a MC, but a less bit comical).

>the thread numbers have been lost to time
These threads are over

Requesting Meiko and Sophia in a purple version of Meiko's school uniform staring at each other in a confused manner.

This is thread 1970 m8.

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's account and Mirai freaking out over the comments/in general.

Request Akko in this meme
but the book say
" Am I retarded? "

Vert wearing a cowprint bikini

Requesting RinaRina in a pose/reaction similar to this, obviously doesn't need to be a gif. files.catbox.moe/hs9j8p.gif or doing Otome's RABU YOU~ files.catbox.moe/98oxcu.gif

Requesting colors and stuff

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

Requesting this dragon getting very very wet.

>Mothman Abyssal
Odd but nice combo. Not OR of course.

do you care to be more specific or would you rather this be left open to interpretation

Requesting some art of dawn in her princess dress.

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses with smug grins on their faces and fist bumping while an explosion forms in the background.

Rozalin with big tits in a plugsuit designed from her dress.

Reqeusting Raphtalia buried under a ton of Raph-chans. Sreaming internally, externally or eternally

Making the shota into a man
Unless you mean horny or getting wet from using toys.

Requesting Anzu, hyper after ingesting large quantities of caffeine

This is apparently Wiz (KonoSuba) from before she turned into a lich. Requesting her wearing this outfit as a wight, and it not fitting that well.

was thinking stuff like this
gelbooru.com//images/86/54/86543a25cb120c2e4e3b952b17cdc33f.jpg?3368961
emerging from a pool with water dripping off her massive tits, a small pool gathered in her cleavage etc. If you have any other interesting ideas im open to interpretation too though, go wild!

Requesting something super cute of Chitoge Kirisaki!

Zero no Tsukaima ended and the best girl not only won, but also got to make love to her husband on their wedding night.
Requesting something cute or romantic of Louise and Saito.

Requesting this caveboy (Kukuru) and this cavegirl (Mig) from Doraemon in love with each other.

This is an draw of my two favorite Ghibli boys, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke, and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward Yaoi situation where Ashitaka has his hand on Haku's chin and is about to kiss him, while Haku is embarrassed by the situation. Can I have this draw cleaned up, finished and colored?

Reference for Color.

Requesting Domino wearing Anabels suit, with the focus on her perky butt in those tight pants, with the outline of her panties being visible through her pants.

why wouldn't it fit?

Wiz there is pretty slim and built, but lich Wiz is very healthy.

Maruyuu from KanColle with her little gun in the pose from the El Topo poster art.

How did the source material end exactly?

goddamn those tits. Requesting wiz in a sling bikini with a pattern based on her outfit

Requesting anything edgy/violent involving Elsa Granhiert and Weavile working together.

The author died.

Requesting Hime wearing Elles Masterclass Tripokalon dress.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

You mean a bikini inspired by her outfit? I can get behind that. I love those kinds of drawings.

Basically this:

>Tiffania shows Saito her breasts.
>Henrietta admits defeat.
>Tabitha becomes the queen of Gallia.
>As previously agreed Siesta becomes the mistress and she gets to have Saito two days a week.
>Saito says his farewells to the others and returns to his world after some time with >Louise, although it's implied that they'll return one day.
>Siesta is left behind.
>The end

Oh, I see -

alright i'll see what i can come up with

Breed this bitch

yep

Hana wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume from Fate/Grand Order, but in white or pink.
Or Hana in a costume inspired by Pitz the blue one
Full body or less

requesting Yuuna and Hibiki recreating the title screen of X-men vs Street Fighter

Requester here, 10/10

I wanted to see them doing a cute gao
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3356459 gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2460622 trying to be threatening but just being cute instead

OR here, absolutely fluffy and adorable, thanks a lot!

from the previous thread

Nice file name, but she should be getting fucked by an old man.

You're welcome mate.

The filename reminds me of a doujin i once read.

Requesting Asagi teaching a sex ed class.

Requesting Yuzuru and Mukuro reading some magazines together about cute dresses and other girly things.

Shit that sounds badass, I'd like to see that too.

Pretty good, filename made me laugh

Requesting Vigne throwing a Homer.

madman actually did it

Requesting YMO's album cover for X∞Multiplies recreated with Rei clones.

Jesus Christ, that's real!?

God bless the drawfag who made this.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Cute and she's alive, I like it.

I bet you think CNN is fake news, you gullible retard.

Some men in this world you just do not fuck with.

wtf is that translation? You don't throw a homer, you hit one. You throw a strike. Who the fuck is responsible for this shit?

>ever doubting Florida Man

Crunchyroll
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901193

Satan confirms

I'm still fucking laughing at that

Cute abyss.

I've never seen so many comments on nyaa before

You throw a homer when the opponent pays you to fuck up the game and lose on purpose.

But the context of the scene is that Vigne was bad at throwing. Not so good they needed her to go easy.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Rerequesting from old thread

Requesting Amanda, Kyouko, and Maki all in tomato pajamas laying around like in the image at the right, except Aria Pokoteng (the dog in the image) is replaced by a tomato plushie.

Requesting Tionishia accidentally letting go of her Wii Remote while playing a game, and chucking it into a TV so hard it pierces a hole through the entire TV box.
Because she didn't use the wriststrap like you're supposed to.

Requesting Shin and Owen having a fart contest

she should be more careful next time.

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Requesting something cute with Feldt Grace (21 year old movie version) from Gundam 00 wearing casual clothes.

Orgone squirrels cosplaying as Gouraigers taking cookies from a cookie jar!

requesting Lala from monster musume wearing this

IT IS OUT TODAY!

Requesting Bonta-kun giving Perolina hype train tickets for Super Robot Wars V with Beargguy in the background protesting NTR. Bonus points if the hype train is drawn.

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard

Papagguy giving a weather report. Either that or giving his family a pet giant squid.

no pic? whoopsy!

>giving his family a pet giant squid
What? Why? How? and for comedic effect When?

Requesting Satanya wearing more funny and/or weird t-shirts.

Requesting a big bootied Mashu sitting on Gudao's face.

A lesson for everyone who doesn't use a wriststrap.