Kraut/pol/ - Spanngurthalsedition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
SPD in full damage control mode LARPing as opposition.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
Presicuck Steinmeier won't call for new election.

>upcoming elections
early 2018: possible federal re-election
06.05.2018: regional election in Schleswig-Holstein
autumn: regional elections in Bavaria and Hessen

>AfD related

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

>News

>German:
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/afd-merkel-aera-ist-beendet/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/gruene-und-union-enttaeuscht-ueber-jamaika-aus/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/weidel-will-nicht-fuer-afd-bundesvorstand-kandidieren/
>English:
spiegel.de/international/germany/commentary-german-coalition-collapse-the-end-of-merkel-a-1179542.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-coalition-talks-fail-what-s-next-a-1179341.html

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=4DQ61G9ir0Q&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=k7NAukm8MbE
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=3jACtuQHLE0

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12193101/Brexit-will-allow-Britain-to-embrace-the-Commonwealth.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/707560/Brexit-Australia-Singapore-China-Commonwealth-nations-free-trade-deals-Britain
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103419231/#103425033
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
riddler-gedankenwelt.blogspot.de/2013/03/asperger-und-das-programmieren.html
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
morgenpost.de/politik/article212895183/Besatzungen-sitzen-an-Land-Alle-deutschen-U-Botte-kaputt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you read my comics ill draw afd chan fanart for you ~

Holy shit, you are a drawfag?!

Well, any contribution is highly appreciated.
Also, if you want to get it added to a consistent archive, I advise you to check out 8ch@n, there is a thread called "Deutsch/pol/" on there, and also a board called /lippe/ that has dedicated threads to drawfagging about AfD Chan.

Are you the same Konfedanon that posted the cow-titted animu grills with the AfD Logo shopped on them (probably not, kkkekkk)?

But, since you posted a picture that I can only kinda-associate with Maldraw, are you that dude?

Drop the meme-flag, Johnny :^)

>Christ
>MAGA
how can you bomcine civic nationalism with NatSoc, or do you believe that Trump will lead to even more right wing candidates?

>bomcine
combine

Eh, I wouldn't interpret too much into it, it might sily be a reaction image.

Also, why would you sperg someone away that may provide us some OC, unless he desecrates AfD Chan by drawing lewds, we don't really have anything to loose.

how does merkel feel about austrias new government?

We don't know.

The only time you hear from Merke here is when she can present herself in some good light.
Every country east of Germany isn't happy with us anymore and now Austria is against Merkel as well. Probably the reason why she licks Macron's butthole even more now.

>Also, why would you sperg someone away that may provide us some OC
i don´t need some idiot producing idiot OC. like that half amerimutt half german, who worries more about christianity than race. not really what i need. in the end, true christs will always prefer god over their own kind, even their own family. that´s what they are conditioned for.

"far right"
that´s how they pressure them into not going more to the right. they are conservative at best, but in no way "far right"

Hopefully seeing the success in Austria by kurz will increase afd turnout in Germany

can someone red pill me, on how much it helps using Mozilla Firefox, while i still use google as a search engine. i guess google can´t track me as long as i directly enter the website address, right?

well are you at leas glad for austria now that they finally have a 'right wing' government that will put austria first? and does the average german feel kinda excited about kurz?

to be fair, strache's party was founded by former ss members and now he is in coalition with leader of austria

Read a few online guides, get eductaed.
I currently post with blank ID because I can't be arsed, and I'm not hitlerposting anyways, but there are definitive ways of actually becoming anonymooose.

Try tor, it's okay for regular Twitter activism and to counter-harras kikes like Shahak Shapira without getting caught.

does it really matter? they are to controlled to do anything drastic. Let´s say we are fastly approaching a civil war situation and they were to deport every foreigner and even the ones with an austrian pass. How long would it take until some countries would unite to fight the "fascists"? Especially if their is economic profit involved.
a drastic turn to the right could only workout if the whole western civilisation would fall into a crisis and couldn´t react due to an shortage of resources.

tried tor, but it is really slow. i haven´t informed myself about VPN´s yet. afaik they also will obscure my ID, right?
but you are right, i should do some research on my own. After all, it isn´t that complicated.

well are you at leas glad for austria now that they finally have a 'right wing' government that will put austria first?

Sure, any pressure on Merkel is good. I doubt it will change much in the larger picture though. If anything a lot of gibs-receipients will come from Austria to Germany now to "seek assylum" (oppressed by Strache cutting their gibs).

long live the righteous germany!
good day my dear anons

Yup, on 8ch you are instantly recognizeable as torposter with a 0000000 ID

Good day to you too, Kamerad!

well obviously there wont be any 1488 gas the kikes within his first year, however he is prolly going to make changes to immigration and change welfare for immigrants and certainly put austria first on all levels of interest.

also austria is just another white country whose population is voting for nationalism, so that makes u.k , us burgers, now austria.
this is how western nations are going to save themselves and heck maybe even one day the afd will get to talk business with kurz

geh aufrecht, alter!

yeah, they aren´t that bad. they can at least postpone the replacement of our population for a bit longer and strengthen out believe and pride in our german heritage

we are in such a glorious situation

the CDU and SPD can only lose votes until they cant form a government
their voters wont stay loyal until there is no stability opposing the chaos and weimar they are in right now

AFD chillin out while hunting them in the bundestag

state elections are ahead

fungees and sjw`s chimping out

possible habbenings

>what a great time to be alive

well merkel knows not to take in to many more refugees because that is compromising her, so she will have to choose more refugees or no more refugees and if she chooses more then the afd will just get bigger so she knows she is in a bad situation

that old guy in the afd will save everything, dont worry

Nah. Merkel has positioned herself as pro-refugee and while she knows that accepting more will somewhat fuck her party she just doesn't care. A little while back - after a chimpout in Brussels - she declared that slavery in Libya is terrible and that we have to help them. Then she proceeded to make some deals about getting some here, etc.

exactly this is whats happening right now!
wich us lots of luck and germany will face a huge resurrection to become a shining and leading example again!

>if she chooses more then the afd will just get bigger so she knows she is in a bad situation

Also, while we cheer for AfD here AfD is still just at 13 %. This has put Merkel in a bit of a bad spot but she can yet live with it. According to polls (if you want to believe them anyway) AfD is still just at 13 or 14 %.

post more hitler youth with fashy hairs please

Hi guys

mh id say 15-16 sound more appropriate
the next election wont repeat the level of shilling against the AFD
if the press continues like this the doubts about them will only spread even faster

>lamps with swastika

Uk are the most pathetic idiots in europe they gave up their special status up inbthe eu just because they want polish people gone who actually work and instead now import even more pakis and poos
They can't get over the fact that they lost all relevance to you guys and starting shit with every allie they have left like the moronic shit their pm did because trump hurted some muslim fee fees
They don't even have a right wing party even after all the rape gang terror and acid attack things happened they don't care
Even the swedes have a good right wing party and they will rule next election plus the nordfront shit there is pretty big too
Nothing more pathetic than the britshits

imagine traveling to japan in the 30`s as a kid
i wonder how long that journey took them

Abschieben statt integrieren

>import even more pakis and poos
i am gonna need a source on that

what´s going on?

hnnng!

>what´s going on?
Ich komme gerade von der Aufbahrung meines Opas zurück. Es war nicht mein erstes Mal, dass ich einen Toten gesehen habe, aber der Moment wenn man den Leichnam sieht ist immer wieder schockierend.

Was außerdem extrem störend war, eines der Lieder die im Hintergrund liefen war aus Herr der Ringe. So was finde ich komplett unpassend, was sich der Bestatter dabei gedacht hat weiß ich nicht.

Things like the article and farage even said something like indians are better than poles and they should focus more on the commonwealth
And we all know commonwealth actually just means pakistan and india
More trade fine and good but without euro immigrants they can only import shitskins that's just logical and you can't just ignore the hole millions of euros will make when they have to go
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12193101/Brexit-will-allow-Britain-to-embrace-the-Commonwealth.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/707560/Brexit-Australia-Singapore-China-Commonwealth-nations-free-trade-deals-Britain

>Ich komme gerade von der Aufbahrung meines Opas zurück. Es war nicht mein erstes Mal, dass ich einen Toten gesehen habe, aber der Moment wenn man den Leichnam sieht ist immer wieder schockierend.
sei nicht so verschreckt den körper deines Opas zu sehen, welcher so viel erlebt und gekämpft hat. ist aber schon in ordnung beim eignen Opa ins wanken zu geraten.
>Was außerdem extrem störend war, eines der Lieder die im Hintergrund liefen war aus Herr der Ringe. So was finde ich komplett unpassend, was sich der Bestatter dabei gedacht hat weiß ich nicht.
Normies halt

do you even work? are you a student?

Requeste eine Übetschrift für die verlinkten youtube Videos. Danke OP.

>More trade fine and good but without euro immigrants they can only import shitskins that's just logical and you can't just ignore the hole millions of euros will make when they have to go
well, we have to wait until the numbers come in. i hope you will be wrong

Give link pls, I'll gladly read them

>schon in ordnung beim eignen Opa ins wanken zu geraten.
Komischerweise musst ich nur einen wenig weinen, die letzten Tage waren schlimmer für mich.
>Normies halt
Werde mir trotzdem den Film nie wieder anschauen können ohne an Opa zu denken.

>do you even work? are you a student?
I'm a neet, my parents pay for everything

Btw redpill me on Diäten bros. Waarum können Politiker einfach so ihr Gehalt erhöhen???

So... Does this mean... Minority government?

The swedish democrat did 12.9% in 2013 and now they hoover around 20% if i'm not mistaken

>Werde mir trotzdem den Film nie wieder anschauen können ohne an Opa zu denken.
Normies versauen einen alles. Gut das du es schon etwas verarbeitet hast.

>I'm a neet, my parents pay for everything
do you have any plans, or don´t you know where to go from here on out?

not that i pressure you into earning money. after all, your taxes will be wasted by the government to finance war and immigration. problem is, you need money for bitches. or you get yourself some trashy german girl and educate her to be the perfect NEET child producing wife

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103419231/#103425033

Gehalt wird von Bundestag bestimmt.
Wenn alle zustimmen bekommen alle mehr Geld.
Wer würde nicht sein eigenes Gehalt gerne erhöhen und nebenbei ein paar kleine "Geschenke" von Firmen erhalten.
Bevor man gewählt wird ist Bestechung sogar legal in Deutschland, soweit ich weiss.

spot on with my guess that he is a fag.

Because they make the laws and most of us germans are retards
They actually set the Erhöhung on automatic because voting for it is too much work for them it seems.... and of course only the afd is against this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw

glaube das können die damit begründen dass sie nicht mit finanziellen Leistungen bestochen werden.
Persönlich würde ich als Politiker nicht so viel Geld benötigen, wenn ich wahrhaft an einer guten Sache beteiligt bin. Ich würde allerdings Schmerzensgeld dafür verlangen, dass ich in Berlin wohnen muss.

Yes they do pretty good for a country like sweden
Most of swedes call them nazis but they're sadly actually just pretty normal conservatives

that fucking boomer with his niggress on the balcony

I have some ideas but nothing specifically planned yet

Yeah we have many old fucks bleaching the shit out of our old colonie namibia and i see no problem with that as long they don't bring the nigger babies back here

They (SD) are like old social democrats from the era pre 1995. As in, when Sweden was a functioning nation.

>Roth als Bundestagsvizepräsident

KRAUT/POL/ SURVEY!!!
>KRAUT/POL/ SURVEY!!!
KRAUT/POL/ SURVEY!!!
>KRAUT/POL/ SURVEY!!!
KRAUT/POL/ SURVEY!!!

should we change kraut/pol/ to nord/pol/ so the baltics, scandinavia and Netherland+belgium can join in?
would be better for the nordics to organize themselves.
Or are we already used to these little german safe space on Sup Forums (and avoid strangers like a true german)?

i just want this because of the lulz

>should we change kraut/pol/ to nord/pol/ so the baltics, scandinavia and Netherland+belgium can join in?
I'm not a fan of this idea

I still wonder why she hasn't been killed yet
Da wird mir übel wenn ich die olle auch nur seh

riddler-gedankenwelt.blogspot.de/2013/03/asperger-und-das-programmieren.html

>boomers
>being aware of consequences

yes

checked

So just like our old CDU oh boy the political spectrum got so to the left it's just disgusting
One of our Die Linke politicians even got attacked from lefties because she said germany can't take in the entire world...

heil höcke

No.
Discussing our national problems would come too short if whole scandinavia and the baltics would post their own problems on this thread.

Deutsche, Ösis and Bergjuden only

>Discussing our national problems would come too short
like taytay talking about his grandfather? it was only really busy before the election and after the fail of the jamaica coalition. at the moment, we do nothing but shitpost and laugh about current happenings. their will be very little to talk about until the next election. all we will have to discuss is the Familiennachzug and how the big coalition will fuck up, which is very little to speak of. don´t forget, this thread only reaches 300+ posts due to the insane amount of shitposting

I agree

What about Luxembourg and Liechtenstein?

We don't have any problems

There will be happenings

>What about obvious german clay

i´ll take you by your word

you mean germ/pol/ for all parts of großdeutsches reich?

How are you doing?
Any better?
Any worse?

Get it off your chest!

>if the press continues like this the doubts about them will only spread even faster
Sorry, but that is never how propagandizing works, 90% of people believe what they are told.

basically yes. could be called germ/pol/ for germanics (which includes nords)

>sluts beeing sluts
leaving this one here.

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
MAXIMUM OOMPH

Many modern women are so worthless that shouldn't even be possible

let´s be honest, even though the dude is a Doktor, he looks kind of numale-ish. one of the biggest mistakes is to take your wife as granted. she has to be reminded why she has to stay with you.
but my heart bleeds, seeing this perfect aryan specimen dwindeling away in degeneracy

SPD still the same after WE WUZ OPPOSITION NO GROKO EVER and now yeah groko again

This is not normal what the fuck is wrong with so many germans

Bump

tfw a woman will never do a line of coke on your tiny penis

No!

Dude...
14%, that's an all-time high, my man!
>Greens Communitypolitician bashes the current climate and declares "no wonder the AFD is winning when we deny them the dialogue"
>Merkel strongly missed her chance to console any of the survivors or the suffering families
>AfD in an all-time high
>Nazifa gets massive BTFO policeaction (strongly due)

I'd say t'day's a good day.
You fucking try and ruin this mood now, motherfucker.

Wo hastn du den Wert her? Link?

where is this dude that used to shit up all the kraut/pol/´s with his leftist shilling? the dude that would insult people and post smileys like :^)
also that polish dude, who is pro EU

7 posts weiter oben

Jajaja gut gut but spd breaking the main promise of the entire election without any drops in the polls is just scary and pathetic
We don't have many years left for a radical change and we need more than just a few babysteps in the right direction

No German submarine is ready for operation. Even if they were, only half could be crewed.

The state of Germany's military.

morgenpost.de/politik/article212895183/Besatzungen-sitzen-an-Land-Alle-deutschen-U-Botte-kaputt.html

If they break their promise, FUCKING LAUGH IT UP!
We get to be Oppositionleader and they've lost a fuckton of voters evermore under this retard, while the SPD is way too busy roasting Sigmar Gabriel.

FUCKING LAUGH IT UP BOYS
No matter what they do, they dun goofed.