(((Krautgate)))-But at what Cost Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

kraut makes some shitty videos with the assistance of chemistry undergrads to debunk race realism by attacking tangential arguments that really have nothing to do with the core issue
>Ryan Faulk, an autodidact, along with JF a PhD BTFO him
>Kraut immediately begins to devolve into trying to personally address Ryan Faulk by strawmanning minute details of his arguments
>starts gearing up to do the same to JF
>JF receives video recordings of his spergy discord server where they are clearly taking themselves too seriously and try to coordinate a simultaneous attack on JF
>turns out Kraut's discord had a plant in it put there by someone Kraut had smeared in the past
>this plant leaked information that the server was essentially being used to dox alt-righters or people they suspected of being alt-right and come up with smears against them
>everyone goes apeshit
>the skeptic community, being made up of proud individualists, immediately atomizes and turns on each other
>kraut's right hand man is now leaking content from other servers to Braving ruin to get revenge for kraut shoving all the blame onto him
>Kraut just deleted his alt-right vids
>Kraut has purged his channel and quit the internet
>Decisive long fought victory for race realism on the public space

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=PyqS9YkzS_I
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
youtube.com/watch?v=LlPszA_rySc&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l04QE29gKiA
youtube.com/watch?v=FKcVeyVrKJs
youtube.com/watch?v=x_nxST9EJkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The tapes, Zeph

She has been avenged!

The fucking Sargon tapes, now!

>KRAUT RUNDOWN

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) is a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids as a young Bill Nye type.

This Youtube debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs Jean Francois Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

A #TeamKraut mole sends JF a recording from Kraut's secret Discord & then leaks the ENTIRE thing revealing a mass dox & pilpul operation trying to destroy every Alt-Right/Race Realist on Youtube. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything

>The Krautism Saga - Playlist Collection of Vids
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk

*THE LEAKED VID*
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

JF.. is it.. over?

whatever happened with those tapes anyway?

>tfw going full Samson on them all

Quit celebrating you racists, you still need to find those genes.

the Z - files menu

He claims he's still gonna release them, guess we'll have to wait and see

>(((Kraut))) is
*was

youtube.com/watch?v=PyqS9YkzS_I

Here:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

Lads I went to bed about 8 hours ago, can I get a quick recap of the past 8 hours?

Death to all of the Skeptics.

The Era of The Kraut is over

Let The Era Of The Storm BEGIN

Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

he did internet sudoku
youtube.com/watch?v=LlPszA_rySc&t=

Kraut tried to blame Zephy for everything. Zephy destroyed him and Kraut deleted his channel.

>Leaks about Kraut's server
>Shows people were planning to dox those they perceived als "alt-right"
>Evidence turns up about Kraut being into bdsm and other kind of degenerate shit
>His mother is discovered, turns out to be a local politician
>Kraut deletes all his videos
Did I miss anything
>

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ

Enjoy

threatened to destroy him. Releasing the tapes would be real destruction. Zeph can't save his own reputation, the world already considers him a psycho, but he can drag a few with him.

Forgot to mention that Zeph is now apparently going to relase all the recordings, including some talk with Sargon

I was about when people suspected they found his mother, has it been confirmed?

the coup de grace wednesday from metokur, when Kraut's e-celeb goal was to "become the german metokur," and now being the target of him.

next thing possibly release of the Z-files

I wonder if Sargon would end his channel as well soon.... I kind of enjoy his content

Why is this internet eceleb youtube drama so popular on Sup Forums at a time when there are actual political events to talk about?

If we destroy Lord Sargon...

From what I've heard the last names at least matched. Doesn't really matter desu, Kraut's videos are gone and Zeph is trying to take everyone down with him

i still don't know who is this Kraut and all the ones named here.

Why would you spent so much time on the internet?

He did release proof that Kraut was in charge of the server until shortly before the end, so that made Kraut's entire "I dindu nuffin" argument pretty much invalid.

I almost feel sorry for him, but he really did it all to himself, at least he realized that fucking off is the only reasonable thing left to do. Harsh but fair Sup Forums justice was served today. Now all that's left to do is wait for Jim to deliver a striking video presentation of these events.

Nar, Sargon is too high off his own buttfumes to let some tangential semi-involvement in doxxing bring him down.

And his cultish followers are Molyneux-tier at this point, they aren't gonna buy evidence anyway

Wew lads, I'm impressed at how much politics and brain gymnastics this thread requires. A fucking thread about some online drama featuring people that in the case they would meet up irl they would immediatly start apologising and sucking each one dicks because they don't know better. Jesus H Christ get a fucking life faggots, this is embarrasing how much you could care about some jewtubers. Fuck right off.

will sargon burn down as well? he has been insufferable attacking the alt-right

also fuck the piece of shit 'aternative-hypothesis' faggot nigger fucking garbage trash. he keeps hating on the german people. (and im not even german)

more like kraut and tucked

Reminder Kraut kidnapped a woman.

I think Sargon is going to apologise or something and it would be fine for him... also I can't imagine him involved in the same illuminati tier conspiracies like Kraut

That is fucking hilarious

>Aydin cries autistically
Nice work Ola

>i will see the sweet destruction of sargoy
I have a reason to live

jim and coach predicted it
kraut could do 1 of 2 things
1. become a 100% larp troll channel
2. leave
either way, his "serious" cred is gone

because kraut has been attacking the 'alt-right' and race realism for 4 months now.

I seriously hope we get those kraut tapes with sargon and they contain something good.

Would be hilarious if we could destroy the entire skeptic community or at least out them as hypocrites.

who is snek

Just woke up, anything new happen in the last 12-13 hours?

Reminder.

this is great and all but we still don't have Rage with us anymore...

>has it been confirmed?
probably not 100% but like 99%

yeah who cares about winning over the masses or anything, let's just be an insular bubble with zero influence

Except the Amazing Atheist... after banana gate, the guy has proven he is immortal..... surviving that and I mean, what can hurt him at this point?

TWO VERSIONS OF DOWNFALL FOR VIEWING PLEASURE

>go for what you think is low hanging fruit
>get completely destroyed

that would probably depend on what the files hold and whether they released.
he seemsd somewhat nervous though while making his kraut retraction video.
thought that was suspicious, but then again it was a slightly arkward situation in any case

>i make a difference participating in a drama between people i dont know
did i got that right?

Prepare to be disappointed, ((((((Sargoy the ArchJew)))))) has orchestrated those leaks to even further distance himself from Kraut, there will be nothing but what (((((((he))))))) wants you to hear.

yeah but why care?
i mean, to me, this sargon, that kike molyneux, that old fart from canada are all the same.

Why follow or care too much?

You could learn way more by the compilation of books Sup Forums did... kids fighting over race realism, new channels and twitter accounts... ffs, thats so boring.

Doesn't matter. If it turns out Sargon was involved in Krauts doxing NYT operation shit will go down.

I think there is a resurgence of ethnomasochism because at this point in time the sceptic community has not yet learned how to be patriotic.
And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place.
Sceptics are not going to be the individualist cliques they once were in the last decade.
Identitarians are going to be at the centre of that.
It’s a huge transformation for sceptics to make.
They are now going into a patriotic mode and Identitarians will be resented because of our leading role.
But without that leading role and without that transformation, sceptics will not survive.

German brothers, don't forget that it wasn't only Kraut. There were many other YTers, also German ones like DVA and Doktorant.

youtube.com/watch?v=l04QE29gKiA
>9:05 you can see DVA answering a reporter from the NYT

youtube.com/watch?v=FKcVeyVrKJs
>also here if you want to listen a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=x_nxST9EJkE
>leaked audio about JF

nope, all hunky dory, continue sleeping

>fucking off is reasonable
Which is why he won't be reasonable. You think he'll just go back to scrubbing toilets now, now that he actually had something of value for the first time in his life? Now that someone knew him as something other than "that retard over there" or "chieftain splitcock"?

No. He's already been gone for months at a time only to make it worse and worse with every single fucking action. He can't keep away.

I feel no pity towards this shit.

This is what you get when you don't trust your instincts and trust what Jewish Marxists tell you.

Reality is not subjective, faggots

Actually in his latest video where Sargon says he will not be involved in the YT kraut drama, he didn't call him out as I expected.... I think he might be involved and wants to distance himself from the whole thing. Otherwise, he would've been more aggressive. It was weird....

Braving ruin

So THIS is the rage after the storm. Quite prophetic really.

He actually purged his channel KEK
Is Sargon next?

>the roach is afraid of race realism

Well, duh

AA didn't go as far into meltdown though, him shoving a banana up his asshole and showering himself on coffee for the combo breakfast meal caused harm to noone but himself and so there was no great conflict to be had like with Kraut, who by doxing people gave others more than enough reasons to want him destroyed.

Yeah, you're right. Nice pic, saved it.

It just feels wrong for many "individualistic" people to be part of movement or to feel as part of a socio - cultural group. They want to critique and discuss, but are afraid to take part and give up their objective position. But yeah, I also made the jump and so will they. We need to help them.

well a lot of them have huge following and they keep attacking every white person as 'nazi' im sick of hearing this shit from the left

im glad to see kraut burn down.

Sargon's views had been declining for a while. I think they all really geared up for going against the new identitarianism and Kraut was sent in as a scout. Remember, they had no problem with him fucking over Edgy or Rage.

Sargon also tried his debate with Jared Taylor, problem being that JT is actually educated whereas Sargon dropped out of college and used to work some low level job before he hit it big on YT. None of those little bastards will ever be able to hold a candle to people like Taylor or MacDonald, the people who give this all an intellectual backbone. Kraut was their intellectual heavyweight for crying out loud.

I think I remember calling her a cunt and telling her to fuck off back when she was spammed on here for a few days back a year or two ago. Hate that bitch.

Stormfags have a place: a mass grave.

CAN IT GET

EVEN WORSE?

>AA didn't go as far into meltdown though
He sort of went beyond meltdown
>Yes I like underage girls
>and trannies
>Yes I shoved a banana up my ass on camera
>Yes I poured oil or whatever it was over my micropenis
>Micropenis
I mean that's pretty much a meltdown right there

Yep. Notice I'm here?

>the septic community is still around

thanks lad

To be honest, Sargon would never go into biology or other fields he has little knowledge of. He usually talks about things he has researched and for that I respect him. Sargon knows he has limited knowledge and would never go into the depths of fields like biology like Kraut. Kraut was stupid because he tried to talk about things he didn't understand. At least Sargon knows he isn't a know-it-all and I respect him for that

The funny thing is, The Stormfags will survive the race war while you get fucked by a rape gang.

man, jared taylor is excellent. the fact that he keeps ignoring the jewish question and claims he has a lot of 'jewish friends' is troubling though.

if anything the only true voice of /pol is william pierce imo

I PUT MY TROUT
IN YOU
PUSHED AS FAR AS MY GENE GO
FOR ALL OF THIS
THERE'S ONLY ONE GENE YOU SHOULD KNOW

Is the downfall of that freak Jeff Holiday still coming?

yes it was for sure, but he was also in an arkward situation anyway, his takedown of krauts vid would suffice to explain this strange vibe

None of this would've happened if he didn't hold his council regarding the compromised server on the same compromised server.

Kek. /ourgirl/ indeed

I wonder if we can fully redpill her. I mean she should have learned her lesson about the (((Skeptics)))

We couldn't protect her smile, but we avenged it.

>set up a strawman
>lose against it

Hopfully this leads the Drunken Peasants to collpase as well, down the road

AA is far too high on his own farts to be able to collapse due to criticism.

Kraut was trying to be this intellectual that would shit talk people's views, which only works out well you can have people on your side.

Take Jim for instance, he's popular for shit talking bullshit, which he does by concentrating on the parts of people that are easiest to interpret as bullshit. Like with Peterson, he makes plenty money doing whatever videos, but he was charging $10 for some personality test, so Jim rather than criticize Peterson for being too into self-flattery instead criticized the personality quiz. Because it's harder to take down someone for self flattery since you'd have to prove that the person wasn't deserving of that flattery, versus something as simple as the $10 bullshit which most can recognize as nickle and diming people.

Kraut was instead trying to come up with these complicated explanations for why people shouldn't hold their beliefs. It gave too many opportunities for people to find flaws in his arguments so they could make him look like a retard which kinda destroys the persona he wanted of being an intellectual.