Why is Santa such a bigot?

Why is Santa such a bigot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUjJi0l_hOY
youtube.com/watch?v=ca_Yx3aMCiE
youtube.com/watch?v=DfcvJWPTY64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rewrite about some fat african man who immigrates into the north pole and starts making toys with his trans midgets

(((CNN))) attacking tradition, what else is new

Yes. The western perception of santa is old and outdated and needs to catch up with other countries.

For example, in the netherlands, santa is an equal oppurtunity employer.

>how many kids still believe in santa?

The number greatly exceeds that of adults who still believe CNN.

The story should be brought back to its roots. Pic related.

because it's not ok to be white

No, but we should put away the old notion that the old media has any credibility at all and that it's for brainlets at this point.

Isn't Santa a pure creation of Coca Cola anyway ?

I believe St Nicholas / St Nikolaus / Sinter Klaas is the real deal. The one celebrated on Dec. 6th. The one accompanied by Krampus or by Zwarte Piet.

The white-beard red-clothed Santa who gives children presents on Dec 24th is a hoax. Dec 24th should be 100% about Jesus and the nativity

This.

come to santa goyim

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO

skull for the skull throne

Disney has announced pic related as the star of their new Christmas movie.

>Why is Santa such a bigot?

Why are you such an ungrateful faggot?

Here in Austria we have a St. Nikolaus, Krampus and at least I and most people from the countryside I know don't believe in Santa but "das Christkind" the Christchild a kinda female Angle figure. the 6th is Nikolaus and the 5th is Krampus with Christmas being the standard 24th

Well the historical Saint Nicholas - the Greek bishop who lived in Anatolia in the 3rd to 4th centuries, was known for gift-giving.

It's called irony, you hippie bastard.

Santa is meant to undermine our faith in God. Remember when you learned Santa isn't real? For most kids it shakes the foundations of your belief system. Seriously? Adults put on this elaborate charade with men in suits, and this whole backstory? What else are they telling me that's a lie? It's around this age you start to question God. That questioning, along with Godless education usually produces atheists by age 12-14.

The great leap forward.

Underrated

Coal.

Ah yes, jolly saint Nig

Santa is actually an alien who lives at the North Pole, meaning the North Star or Pole Star – aka Polaris.

Think about it... Santa has to deliver presents to all the children around the world over night. Only an alien space ship traveling at the speed of light could accomplish that task.

Even St Nick works one day a year.

SAVAGE

Fucking jews. What kind of low tier nigger shitters are they.

Well this article answers it. So fucking low they would attack santa at christmas time. And they wonder why they've been kicked out of hundreds of nations over as many years.

>Whipping a cute little shota
Unforgivable

That's why Quebec kicked them out too

fpbp

Santa is in fact Satan and I'm not joking or insane BTW.
I'm just getting up so haven't much time.
Sauron was the middle earth Santa for a while during the creation/gifting of the rings.
Lucifer gives gifts.
Also check out the book of Enoch (accidentally omitted from the bible) which describes the gift givers (fallen angles).
In north Europe the seasonal gift beneath the evergreen is the Fly Agaric mushroom.
Santa is an anagram of Satan.
work the rest out yourselves

Make Christmas Great Again

Oh man this brought back memories of staying up late in h.s. thanks user im going to go dl these seasons now.

mämmi for the joulupukki

Satanist

What are you complaining about? The article clearly states (((refreshingly diverse))). Sounds good to me!

I don't even know what the guy posted kek

>when Santa checks his list & sees your shitposting

>CNN

Santa should be a female, obviously. And old to discourage ageism and promote respect for our abuelas. And instead of a bag of toys, should should bring a bag of feminist black market commodities, like baby body parts.

Now Satan is just like Hillary.

*Santa

Why is OP so racist? Have a problem with white people? Racist.

Everyone knows Santa delivers presents to every creed and color across the globe. Not sure how that makes him a bigot.

Krampus 2 scary 4 me

IMPISH

Except these guys

Virgin (((Satan Claus))) vs Chad DED MOROZ

Dedo Mraz is a true chad

*Satan

Doesn't take much

Gay nigger lesbian Santa SLAAYYY

Thank you, froggy

Yes, I like the Dutch version more. Instead of living on the north pole, Santa lives in spain. Instead of elves he has an unpaid black man named black pete do his work for him. Santa still has a bullwhip though.

santa is actually communist

>wears all red
>he oversees the highly-centralised mass scale production of toys
>he redistributes said toys
>everybody loves him

santa is /ourcomrade/

I'd love if someone tried to make a movie about Santa's origins except made like an action movie franchise. So the first one he fights some snowmen, then over the course of the series he gets his Reindeer, his Sack, takes over the North Pole and liberates the elves, meets Ms Claus and all that shit.
Just because it would be funny nothing more.

You do realise he wears red because of coca-cola's marketing and that he originally wore green right?
So in a way, he actually wears red because of capitalism.

Piss off with that fat sack of shit, baby jesus is better than him.

Was santa black?

>Guatajews

Of course, here's how the REAL santa (a.k.a saint nickky) looked like!

Whiteb**s BTFO!

The Tim Allen movies did a good job of modernizing Santa. So did Krampus.

>The story should be brought back to its roots. Pic related.

Fucking Finland. WHAT MAKES YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

BTW: Why is salmiakki delicious and why does everyone think I'm insane for liking it?

immigrates to Sweden and give them all jobs

>Khorne gets Christmas

I want to see Slaanesh's redone holiday. What would it be, Valentine's maybe?
I think Nurgle would have Thanksgiving.

Make Santa Odin Again

*western tradition

if faggots had balls they'd make a comic/caricature of muhamed pbuh as a gay man fucking a little boy

but faggots got no balls, literally hairy women
balless man , bitch man

But Krampus is side story. How is that even remotely close to life os st. bishop Claus?

Go home you are drunk

>there is no war on Christmas silly goyim
>But every tradition, custom, and practice involved with Christmas that has been around for decades is now bigoted and needs to go

So in this version Santa gives bad children as "coal" the big dick of his nigger lover?

Unironically I want to see that.
"You have been bad boy Jimmy..." and big naked nigro enters the room
"time to burn some coal Jimmy..."

Belief in Santa is damnable idolatry!

>should we re-write the story of santa claus

Say no more!

Moloch is the true God of the Jews

>Jews attacking Santa Claus after they made the entire holiday a secular affair by ripping away the religious meaning of the birth of Jesus

It should come as no surprise

Tell me the story of the Great Red Ape

>should (((we))) rewrite Santa
Why not, (((you))) have been rewriting the real meaning of Christmas for the last 100 years.
>Frosty the Snowman
>Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
>Happy Holidays
>Jingle Bell Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=BUjJi0l_hOY

As far as I remember, Santa Claus (Saint Nicholas) was depicted in a blue/white coat. But then again, we also have the Christkind, which is like a sprite or something, I dunno.

Santa be racist.

Actually its traditional finnish santa from pagan days. He was hardcore death metal character before that even existed, torturing children and collecting mountains childrens skulls etc. Santa claus is joulupukki in finnish meaning yule goat thus the horns.

that moose looks like it's being abused

>Health

What you dont like demonic sociopaths punishing the wicked and the weak. Yule goat is among the nicest creatures of our pagan pantheon.

He's also way more generous with rich people than poor people. Wtf, Santa?

I thought you kicked them out for more people you could apologize to

Yes cool idea. Le't make it gay, commie and not white

Father Christmas predates this nonsense. Just because coca cola used him in an advert doesn't mean he is their invention

Father Christmas features in Mummers plays where he often defeats the Turkish knight with the help of saint george.
Google In Comes I and you'll find out more about it

I wanna fuck krampus
I bet that tight goat boipussy is super nice

Yup, no wra of Christmas

>IMPISH

This
The original gotta be brought back

>100% about Jesus and the nativity

This is what Xians actually believe.

>Comes through your door
>Beats your kids
>Drinks your booze
>If you try to resist he'll kick your shit it

Have a look, boy
>muh yule
youtube.com/watch?v=ca_Yx3aMCiE
youtube.com/watch?v=DfcvJWPTY64

this

Santa Cucklus:
>fat
>doesn't even celebrate new year
>doesn't have a gf
>probably gay
>his only friends are a bunch of tricky gnomes
>gets stuck in something when he gets in a house
>needs some fucking flying raindeers to travel
>christmas gets stolen everytime by grinch (and who the fuck is that?)

Ded Moroz:
>has a gf Snegurochka
>always fit, have you ever seen a fat Ded Moroz?
>celebrates New Year AND Christmas so people can get presents TWICE
>and does it right at time, never is late
>both celebrations don't get stolen
>his friends are every animal in a forest
>travels by troika or on foot

Can we make this a trump meme with leftist problem glasses on the bad guy, and trump telling father Christmas he's welcome. Title it "perpetual war on christmas"

Santa kills The Turk and doesn't afraid of anything
Pic related. Turkish knight, father Christmas and Saint George . Mummers enact the slaying of Islam every year by the forces of good

>Turks
>white

Reminder that St. Nicholas was from what is now Turkey.

Not on my watch!