Raildex

Something something Index 3 soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus will Index 3 be true?

I got your Index 3 right here girlie

So Frenda is Touma's childhood friend and first love now?

>Index 3 soon
Based off what user?
What evidence do you have to say that a new season is 'soon'?
Is there an Index event at the festival? Is there any promotions or news from Dengeki?
No? Then how can you say it's soon then.

How embarrassing.

You didnt do much better

MEME if you look at the Past few Raildex threads everyone went insane

>Touma and his future mother-in-law kissing

Because the memes tell me so

How do you all feel about KamiKongou?

shut the fuck up you lying nigger

Tell me all about that Heavy Object event, user.

Meme magic and Kamachi's secret project

You will summon mobileposter from the depths of his bedroom and unleash a shitposting spree with that kind of picture.

Mobile poster already admitted to liking KamiKuro

Railgun S3 HYPE SOON!

Getting hyped just because of repeating integers is just plain retarded.

Kamachi has no control over anime though. It could just be a new crossover or something he actually has control over.

>plain retarded
You dont like fun

Doesn't need to have control over it to be helping work on it user.

Because we say that every year you fucking faggot. Literally lurk more.

Makes about as much sense as AmataHimegami or AcquaHamazura

If the meme magic manages to backfire on us and we just end up getting a Blood Sign anime, I hope that it's at least a good one.

I can't imagine what it'd be like trying to translate the summoner/material fights into animation.

Do you wish for a new season?

Blood Sign isn't it backfiring. BooBoo is.

What would sex with Saten be like?

Being a pessimistic fucking faggot and wasting energy trying to take the fun out of shit is more retarded.

Ask yourself, what the fuck would you be doing if we weren't memeing and having fun? Watching mobile poster talk to himself for over 300 posts? Read the same stale bullshit and have absolutely nothing new to discuss?

Like it or not, this shit is giving us life. And we have actually had some genuine discussion for once, amongst the shitposting and memes. We took our god damn threads back from fucking mobile poster. That alone is enough.

Now check my fucking digits, faggot

>trying to translate the summoner/material fights into animation
How are the fights in Bloodsign didnt read it yet

>Miki_vs_Raildex.jpg

Checked for justice

It's because of what happened then that I"m wondering why you guys are doing this again. You're just going to repeat the pattern again.

And that's just insane. Give up already. See reality

Fucking Checked

>KakinexUiharu is the key to index 3

Violent. She would seem submissive at first but then she'd wear you out with the stamina one could compare to a Kentucky Derby race horse. And that's just the first half hour. When she gets really into it, all bets are off and all holes are open.

Stop being such a cunt about it and have some fun

Expensive.

You tell him user!

Tender, warm, and sweet. She tastes good, smells good, and holding her feels like a dream you don't want to end.

The simplest way I know how to describe it would be like Pokemon mixed with three-dimensional pinball.

Fucking stop trying to hype up the fanbase just to get our hopes dashed again.

Checked but your argument is flawed. Before these threads we dealt with Mobile poster by just talking shit to him and cause him to leave. We had genuine discussion before these threads,user.They were just with rare threads. Having these multiple threads just hoping for Index 3 is unproductive and unhealthy.

No user, you cant take away my hype. You cant stop us from having fun. You wont bring us down to your miserable level.

Blood Sign means Miki is trolling us again.
BooBoo would mean the entire universe is trolling us

I think an Heavy Object season 2 announcement can.

Why would a crossover be a big project? He puts a new one on his website like every month.

>Before these threads we dealt with Mobile poster by just talking shit to him and cause him to leave

That hardly worked and when it did, it was after half the thread was shot. Right now he barely posts more than 20 times because he's washed away in a sea of posts. And we still talk shit to him anyway. We've broken him like 3 times in the past few days. The fucker admitted that he like KamiKuro for fucks sake

Jokes on you, I'd be hype for that too

When it gets announced, I look forward to your reaction. I'm alright with a mobage too as long as it rakes in more than enough cash.

>HO 2

Nice joke, shit flopped way too hard

Anything Kamachi related that gets animated would get me hyped fuck face

Kakine

I'd sooner expect Aiwass to reveal his identity as Mie and take Touma's virginity in full detail.

>we can go through "Why don't they jist build stationary Objects?" all over again
Sounds fun.

I love Mikoto so much.

>jobs at gets

I want to hotdog Mikoto!

I'd be surprised like the rest of Sup Forums but expecting and hoping for a new season announcement in March is just asking for despair.

I don't know about that. The tactic of calling Kuroko you know what seemed to work.
I'm pretty sure a HO announcement in this year would be the final nail for raildex.

It will be a raildex game, cept each player gets a randomized level 0-4 or they choose to be a magicfag

I would be fine with that

I too want to eat hot dogs with Mikoto. Touma is lucky.

The final nail is if nothing is announced by Fall 2018 because of the 10 year anime anniversary.

You're too pure user.

If I dont get dubs, I'll choke myself to death with my english Index volumes

We all know those are too cheaply built to pull that off.

If I get dubs I'll stream the Index movie

Why doesn't Touma just replace Biri with potatoes?

Who the fuck would be scared of the Level 5 potatogun?

I want to hang out at Touma's apartment.

Just don't be a magicfag.

Why are american hot dogs so shitty?

The summoning ceremony is extreme billiards mixed with sort of a trading card game with a lot of dirty tricks involved.

Accelerator for season 3 MADs!

It's too late user he got the dubs

Itsuwa prison break soon

>go on pixiv
>Touma on Touma on Touma on page 1

>unproductive and unhealthy.
Since when is any Raildex thread productive anyways?

Season 3 for Uiharu x Kekine

Reminder that Gekota demands Index III.

They would have to take some liberties. Because everyone would want to be in Academy City, we'd need some sort of game canon magic cabal who are living in Academy City to serve as a central focus who weren't the Remix Church (or were a new faction of the Remix Church who were building up in Academy City). Which I'd be ok with if they were centered in a part of the city with sea access so it's easier to smuggle people & goods in. And if Aleister knew about them and allowed them to persist provided they could prove to be a potential asset & weren't informing the citizens about magic.

We'd need a middle ground too to cover Skillouts (melee brawlers and knife fighters for sure), non-aligned Mercs who use guns, and some sort of tech class to cover the robots.

For mages, maybe Inquisitor to cover Fire Mages & Priests and Battle Mage to cover Magicians who use weapons in their combat style ? Probably Alchemist too just to round out the Magic side with a support class.

I'm having a harder time picking out stuff for Espers. I think a Teleporter class is a no brainer just because of how popular they are, but maybe an Elemental esper just to cover all of the Element types of Esper abilities. Then let the player's element be chosen at random, with all of their abilities being the same attack power wise but having different visuals. Maybe something ridiculous for the third, like Gunha on cocaine or a barrier class who can turn concrete or other material around them into defenses.

There could be more classes than just 3 per side, I just went with that because it felt like a good number to cover everything.

Hey let's not get out of hand here, we're definitely up there for amount of OC over the years. I'd also like to point out that we're productive roughly for the first hour or so of spoilers being out.

Post it here, I was banned from Pixiv for threatening to rape an artist (it was a joke I swear).

>I think a Teleporter class is a no brainer just because of how popular they are
There's like what 4 teleporters in canon?

We used to be

>2 level 5s, 2 level 4s and a normal highschool boy in one room

Fuck that, that's suicide. I wouldn't be averse to hanging out with the delta force plus Shiage though.

I want to split Frenda's legs and melt down her brain through violent thrustings

there is no classes for espers, I just said you get a random power user, espers can learn normal shit on the side but if they start with a shitty power then they better get good.

Memeway will guide us to Season 3

I suppose I just don't think our meme edits count as productive, I don't really think 95% of Sup Forums is productive, precisely because it's a board for just talking about anime and shit, you're not here to do any sort of work. As such getting needlessly hyped and memeing around is perfectly fine because there's nothing better to do.

>abandon crazy girls, hang out with bros and Rape Maid cafe

Good plan.

>Double dubs

>best girl strikes again

She will save us all.

repeaters for season 3foot

Older times were better.

Nice

STAY P O S I T I V E

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY