Sup Forums HAPPENING

Sup Forums IS FORCING ITS USERS TO CONNECT TO MALICIOUS WEBSITES
boards.Sup Forums.org/qa/thread/1794401/embedded-btc-miner-in-Sup Forums-source-code#top

How can we mobile users escape this shit. Is 4chanX mobile compatible?

microwave your phone

muh jew coins

BIG IF TRUE

Bad goy! How dare you not let me mine bitcoins on your computer for shekels?

I guarentee you nothing but the utmost truth user.
Do a google search for piguiqproxy.com
then smcheck.org then amgload.net
pig is the malicious one and the other two point to a pig and a bunch of other malicious websites

Thx senpai it worked well.

here is another thread detailing it

i havent had this happen to me but ive been seeing others say it all day

To see if you're infected:
1) click the start button
2) enter cmd in the search field
3) type netstat in the command prompt

If you see more than 5 connections you're fucked

I don't get ads because I have ublock origin. But those listed websites come up on the ublock list

Am I still compromised?

If so, would a PC Reimage fix the issue??

yes you are stil compromised
yes a pc reimage will help but you might wanna get a shredder for your CP

Doesnt concern me as much as this shit

i've got like 39.

Reimaging all my devices right now and no, I wouldn't dare carry illegal shit on my PC.

I'm paranoid enough when everything works properly and what ISP's can see. Why would I risk breaking the law?

glow in the dark niggers are spaming with loli and cp care guys

i started getting ads two days ago and i use ublock origin. it's starting to piss me off.

same old glowniggers, same old shit. any idea why its ramping up right now?

they put a malicious code in an ad

>allowing your browser to connect to random pages

hey at least i'm popular.

How fucked am I?

i started noticing odd connections in netstat since im ocd about stuff like this and huge dips in my bandwith there could be something to this lads although if true whoever thought they could get away with something like this is seriously either mentally retarded or arrogant beyond imagination

F

It's not a number thing, it's what they're connected to. Google one by one and check.

Oh no! Malicious websites?!
What is this, fucking 2003? There are tools for this.

Yeah? And which are you using?

It's literally just trolls trying to direct you to these sites to check them out, so you will get infected

i got huge cpu spikes (100%+) when i logged into Sup Forums on safari (os x). Thought it was some mining shit at first.

I'm on mobile atm but this is clearly not true.

No srsly dude delete System 32 lmao

bump

i get this too

yup
I have to aothorise piguiqproxy.com to be able to browse the board
catalog is working without it but threads open as text, images are not showing and functionalities are dead

Sure and if you post your credit card details, Sup Forums automatically censors it for you

go into ublock and purge your settings and then hit update

The best course of action for android phonefags is to hit cntrl-alt-delet. Then upload HummingBad.

Take the gun away you terrorist.
The kitty has tears in his eyes or her eyes you bloody killer.

im going to wipe my computer soon for many reasons
but im thinking of going to a new OS
any suggestions?
i play vidya and watch movies and thats about it

Go to you morons.

I sorted this shit out when I first noticed it, and it's always been as simple as going to Sup Forums.

geez user, was nice having you.
F

Actually what the hell I'll spoonfeed you.

Have uBlock.
Custom filter.
Add:

+Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)

gentoo~

quick rundown?
do you use it?

need to erase all that CP huh?
i recommend ubuntu (stop playing games)

Cunnyposters on Sup Forums "concern" you?

You do know Sup Forums is home to a large pedophile contingent, don't you? You should have been there yesterday when they started posting new photos of this girl.

They keep track of them even after they change identities and cities. I had to read some autismos account of how he tracked one down and started asking questions about her movies, and how she'd said she was annoyed at how people kept finding her and asking her about it.

The numbers are staggering.

working
thanks a lot

BASED

WE ALL ON A LIST

What do phoneposters do?

Just force update uBlock filters.

linux probably

Mosilla on Noscript and a bunch of other stuff. Don't now, don't care, but that's the internet for you, and it has always been like that.

nah i just wipe once a year or so to clear it up
and i also lost 8gb of my 16gb ram recently and my pc has been wacky since
was thinking it may work better a calibrate to use just the 8gb
also do you use it?
and is ubuntu unable to play games?

Windows 10. It's totally safe and secure.

>What do phoneposters do?

Get fucked?

I hope you have a severe aneurysm for even being on here on your phone you fucking retard.

>mfw Sup Forums been minning BTC from shitposters computers since 2013

do I just google the IP?

>All you had to do was listen

This is what the website looks like with these disabled:
smcheck.org
amgload.net
adglare.net
piguiqproxy.com

ye i had ubuntu up until 2 months ago, deleted accidentaly from virtual machine and cba installing it, (i used to program etc). The reason i didnt install it instead of windows is that my pc is shared by my family, and they want to have windows. i dont want them to throw a fit lol

i dont think it is able to play games , sure there might be some (i think u can run cs 1.6) but its not made for games like windows, i havent tried any desu, but you can watch anime and all that. Also read a basic guide on it, its alot better than windows in so many ways, and you can dload a theme to make it look like windows if u dont feel comfortable with its layout

Same.

Yes, because they load a bunch of Sup Forums CSS through these sites, so that you can't just block them.

I've already posted the solution in this thread you dumb cunt, try using it.

th-thanks leaf

>mfw not sure if this is an elaborate ruse by 4channers or we're actually being fucked by gookmoot

Mods/gookmoot hasn't addressed this issue at all?

>plebs dont use things like NoScript or RequestPolicy

NO you fool!

>not sure if this is an elaborate ruse

Look at this incompetent fart sniffer who can't even see what connections his browser is making and to what hosts.

I hate that people like you even have a chance to unfuck this. I hope Hiroshima Nagasaki makes a fortune off rubes like you.

I have no idea what any of this means but I just did that, thanks user.

alright thanks a lot mate
ill go have a look at a jewtube video about it

I've been using chrome for over 5 years.

Haven't been fucked yet, and I browse a lot of dodgy shit.

Probably also helps that I live in a country that respects my right to privacy, so whatever information is mined can't be used against me.

You're probably just paranoid.

>i have no idea what this code does, let me just insert it in to my browser

Smart move. What could possibly go wrong?

that looks almost erotic

>tfw phone poster master race

No buddy makes hax for Android phones

Sup Forums users are the most trustworthy Internet people after all.

I'm glad you're a naive retard actually. Just close your eyes, everything will be fine. I hope you're on Win10 too.

lol you think you're not going to a FEMA camp because you use fedora?

good luck!

It is a ruse. It is just normal ads but gookmoot had some anti adblock added on the site and Sup Forums is trolling because they are mad that NN is going away.
Either way, just use Ublock Origin.

what browser do you use

>Smart move. What could possibly go wrong?

Wait, you dumb fuck, did you actually just berate someone for solving the issue?

Hahahaha you trust Hiroshima and his script injecting ad farms from eastern europe, but you know to stay well away from the hacker known as Sup Forums? I'm fucking dying here m8.

A number of years ago indie horror games began to be mass-produced by people on Sup Forums.

For a week or so it was popular to upload your game and have other people play it and shit all over it.

Then one morning before school a new one came out, I downloaded the installer intending to play it when I came home.

Luckily when I did come home I opened Sup Forums and saw a massive sticky telling everyone not to download the game (can't remember the title). Turns out it was some cunt that decided to fuck over all the naive Sup Forums posters and hack their shit.

If I hadn't had school I would have been one of those naive idiots blindly installing shit.

Am i going to jail ? WTF ! Where do i send my bitcoin $ ? ))-;

ok so i copied your script into my "my filters" on my ublock dashboard

do i need to do anything else?

nothing seems to have changed btw (should i notice some change??)

@@||Sup Forums.org^$domain=Sup Forums.org
@@||4cdn.org^$domain=Sup Forums.org
@@*/_/api/chan/*$domain=Sup Forums.org
@@||googleapis.com^$domain=Sup Forums.org
@@||twitter.com^$domain=Sup Forums.org
@@||github.io^$domain=Sup Forums.org
@@||Sup Forums.org^$csp=default-src 'self' * data: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'
||adglare.net^
||amgload.net^
||piguiqproxy.com^

>do I trust gookmoot?
No

>do I trust random anons telling me to activate code in my browser with no explanation about what it does, together with a dubious at best explanation for why I need to do it in the first place?
Why would I?

Prove to me that I'm going to be hacked by the Russians if I don't do this.

Just fixed it. I live to shitpost again another day.

Don't copy anything. Ublock blocks everyone of these automatically.

TempleOS

Ahahah yes you learned your lesson there mate. Adding a custom filter to uBlock could give me access to your entire computer. Be afraid be very afraid.

It's literally root access to everything you do. It's not like it's sandboxed in any way. Tech illiterate moron.

>do i need to do anything else?

Apply changes, sweetie. Reload.

>||adglare.net^
>||amgload.net^
>||piguiqproxy.com^

This won't fix it because you also break Sup Forums CSS.

>Prove to me

No, I want you to be exploited. Don't to anything mate. Don't even run adblockers. Make sure your windows autoupdates freely.

CIA NIGGERS. RUN THEM OVER WITH A CAR!

thats not for brainlets is it?

It is for very smart people who want to be closer to God while using the computer.

Translation - He's essentially turning the community into a low-intensity bitcoin-mining botnet.

hiro has done what moot struggled for 11 years to do - make Sup Forums self-sustaining

It's only for the luminaries of our epoch.

Wtf, so I redid the "netstat" thing in cmd, and now I have like 20 active connections, whereas before I had zero. This is after entering user's code..

how to do in gnu/Linux Ubuntu lts 16.04