OY VEY

OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israel-rejects-meetings-with-far-rightists-in-new-austrian-government/
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.829790?v=159004212CADCAC7935E431AAC2167A5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yet they are still pro Israel right? Israel is just Larping as if their buddies are the bad guys while taking power from the unsuspecting dumb cattle.

Not true. It is leftists in Israel doing this and not the government. There isn't gonna be any official policy. Stop with the fakenews.

Why.
Bibi and his mates policies align pretty closely with them, probably more extreme because they're allowed to currently.

It's probably just privilege checking retards.

ANUDDA SHOAH

What did JIDF mean by this?

timesofisrael.com/israel-rejects-meetings-with-far-rightists-in-new-austrian-government/

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.829790?v=159004212CADCAC7935E431AAC2167A5

It's almost like ethnostates for Jews but not for goyim has been the official kike policy for thousands of years

If I do the same with Israel, is it considered anti-semitic?

No sources and infamous fake news websites. Even then the claim is wrong as it states they will work together, again no source. Then they start talking about Israeli left and other nonsense. You got fooled by leftwing media sorry.

>Israeli media by and for Jews
>infamous fake news
What did Shlomo mean by this?

This shill is out in full force tonight

>no source
>says they actually do work together
>written in most biases way without quotes just authors own opinions
What on earth did I mean Ahmed? You bore me. Go post more holohoax memes or something.

>no source
Source given itt
>whiter than you mohammed
Kike propaganda at its finest

>a Jew would never lie to another Jew

Your source is authors opinion. Perhaps you don't know how to read Ahmed?

>believes that
Lol no wonder you guys think they are ubermensch

Me believing that a kike would kike another kike is thinking that they're ubermensch?

You believing a white person wouldn't sell out their own mother at first chance makes you dumb and if you don't then stop acting special.

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY!

Here we go again.

Which of the authors Authors, Shlomo? All Israeli newspapers and the entire German-speaking media are reporting this

> You believing a white person wouldn't sell out their own mother at first chance makes dumb

I love it when you kikes drop all your pretense

>OYY VEEEY GOY HOW DARE YOU HOW FUCKING DARE YOU FUCKING GOY?!HOW DARE YOU?!

6+ posts, just stop you dumb shill.

KYS

Calm down Wolodarski

You're thinking of a jew, you know, those people who literally sent their friends and neighbors to concentration camps just to keep the heat off themselves?