HAPPENED!! ANTIFA DERAILED THE TRAIN!?

>Thread earlier started by an antifag about train derailing in my state .
>Other anons were saying something about cinderblocks that were dropped down from above and nearly killed conductor thru window, knocked him out
>Train then sped up before a corner.
>Antifag then tried to throw bullshit math around claiming defective train after recent tests went well.
> Noticed a lot of anons comments about list of similar happenings involving derails in OR and WA being pruned from thread .
> Look on youtube screenshot this.
GET IN HERE!!! NOT A DRILL; HAPPENED!! Grab battle helmets and load your autism rifles send in recon!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2n-ibYopz0&feature=youtu.be&t=49m50s&ab_channel=TheSavageNationPodcast-MichaelSavage
archive.is/VbgPF
archive.is/61Ag1
archive.is/zPElt
archive.is/ES3F4
archive.is/ZlS8C
archive.is/z2dGi
archive.is/KkOSB
archive.is/nG4jW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

What is the point of these attacks?

political change
thus it's terrorism
thus guantanamo

>Official Antifa
>@officialantifa
As if Alex Jones did not make that account himself.

As much as I want an excuse to freedom the shit out of these filthy commies, I'm gonna wait until we get actual physical evidence as to why the train derailed.

When will weimerica end?

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS CONFIRMED

IT'S FUCKING OVER

SOROS FUNDED TERRORISM

GOD BYE BLM AND ALL YOUR OTHER KIKE NIGGER SHIT!

FUCK YES WE WON!

They are fucked now

>It's time....

I can't believe Michael Savage mentioned this. And cited Sup Forums and Sup Forums by name.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2n-ibYopz0&feature=youtu.be&t=49m50s&ab_channel=TheSavageNationPodcast-MichaelSavage

this

Because its antifa

They have admited telling people how to derail train, not making this particular train derail.

Are you ready for more "not real ______"?

How many people died? Any info on that?

I know it's six but the kill count may have gone up since yesterday

3 dead
80 injured

> #notallmuslims.

>November, 2011, Southern OR
Antifa use wire to sabotage railroad signaling, blocking all traffic
archive.is/VbgPF
>May, 2014
FBI warns of theft of nine train derailer devices for possible terrorist use
archive.is/61Ag1
>September, 2014, Everett, WA
Antifa blockade railroad track for eight hours
archive.is/zPElt
>November, 2016, Olympia, WA
Antifa blockade railroad track for a week before police clear the track
archive.is/ES3F4
>April, 2017, Olympia, WA
Antifa pour concrete over railroad track
archive.is/ZlS8C
>November, 2017, Olympia, WA
Antifa blockade railroad track for two weeks before police clear the track
archive.is/z2dGi
>November, 2017, Medford, OR
Antifa use wire to sabotage railroad signaling, blocking all traffic
archive.is/KkOSB

The concrete attack happened on April 20, 2017, Hitler's birthday. The derailment happened on December 18, 2017, Stalin's birthday. These are significant dates for Antifa.

The Muslims were the real victims of this attack.
The Jewish victims too, should not abuse of the situation.

Thanks, France.

>So Subversive

The US government has already labeled Antifa as a domestic terrorist group after a petition was passed

Stop making shit up, you dumb fucking shill.

Does this mean that I will have webm's of executions of Antifa in near future?

Kys then. Your existance is opressive to muslims. Dont worry someone else will take care of your girl.

Youre the shill.

>speeds up uncontrollably after sabatoge
They were speeeeeding......
see

Also youre being investigated so youre fucked.

lel

I don't know about yesterday but in April the website It's Going Down published an article / press release written by a bunch of eco-terrorists called Puget Sound Anarchists in which they bragged about sabotaging train tracks with concrete to derail trains "carrying proppants used in natural gas fracturing"

It's 404 now of course but it was archived:

Olympia, WA: Train Tracks Sabotaged To Stop Fracking Equipment

archive.is/nG4jW

" Early in the morning of April 20th we poured concrete on the train tracks that lead out of the Port of Olympia to block any trains from using the tracks. We took precautions to notify BNSF (the train company) – we called them and we used wires to send a signal that the tracks were blocked. We did this not to avoid damaging a train, nothing would bring bigger grins to our faces, but to avoid the risk of injuring railway workers.

This action was done to disrupt the movement of trains carrying proppants used in natural gas fracturing. These train tracks are part of a system of pipelines, fracking wells, mines, clearcuts, control centers, fiberoptics, dams, highways and factories that cover the planet and are physical manifestations of a process that is destroying the ecosystems, cultures, and inhabitants everywhere. Behind this network of infrastructure there are politicians, CEOs and bureaucrats who have private security, cops, prison guards, non-profit directors, PR consultants and the legacy of 500 years of colonization to back them up. We oppose all of these manifestations, infrastructural, personal and ideological. We blocked the train tracks because we want to blockade the entire web of domination that is slowly killing us. "

They will all hang when Trump seizes complete power.

Document this before mod shills prune ive seen this user pruned in another thread already

not sure if derail attempt by antifa...

>complete power
stopp my Aryan rod can only get so erect

If antifa knows who did it they need to step the fuck up because if theres kids involved then ill get a hold of this guy name scatman that i keep hearing about whos been going frank castle on these guys around the seattle area.