What did he mean by this?

Hmm

it means we are all trashcanazi jews here.

(((fellow white people)))

Is there any history of Cohn denying that he was white when it was useful?

Paul is confirmed /ourguy/

>I'm... white

It's afraid

Good god Nehlen is honest to god Sup Forums tier

Someone post his tweet from yesterday where he named the Jew. I forgot to save it.

>I'm... white
Is he an Argie?

People in Wisconsin PLEASE elect this man.

m a d m a n

He just means that we shouldn't take any race bait.
End race baiting, making people oversensitive over loving themselves instead of hating themselves and worsening race relations

He's woke af

as a lazy fuck i'm gonna need a tl;dr on this guy

>YOU WONT GET MY 5 DOLLARS KEK

Hourly reminder that Jews are White, and if you want to stretch the defintion of race to say that Jews aren't white, then you are also stating that there are several hundred human races.

Yes, dont have it on my phone

Okay, fuck jews

>you are also stating that there are several hundred human races.
is that wrong though?
>inb4 eternal anglo

Hourly reminder that Huskies are actually German Shepherds, and if you want to stretch the definition of species to say that Huskies aren't German Shepherds, then you are also stating that there are several hundred dog species.

Jews openly scream they are not white, but jewish. They hate whites. Loxism does not allow jews to be anything but jews.

Or we could just continue saying that jews are a different race, unless they are larping as whites they also say it.

Businessman who challenged Paul Ryans seat in the house twice I think. Sup Forumslack in spirit and overall genuine guy who doesnt afraid of anything.

He's a millionaire