SWEDEN YES!

5 niggers walk free after gang raping a woman in a stairwell. They get to walk because of lacking evidence, even though semen from 3 out of the 5 guys was found on her clothes. Why even live here anymore?

jew newspaper but whatever

expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/domen-faller-for-misstankta-gruppvaldtakten-i-fittja/

Other urls found in this thread:

flashback.org/p62657787#p62657787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you going to do something about it or just sit there while your women are raped to death?

Hmm?

Stand up right now and do something it shut the fuck up and watch your nation fall.

Today's news : water is wet

Yes, he should either be killed by mobs and framed by the elite at the same time or stay silent.

One word

>> Breivik

>le muttface

Did she sign the consent contract?

>Breivik

Feel free to correct my record, but I'm pretty sure Brevik didn't do what he did in Swedenistan.

well,, you can take refugee in Turku if you promise to stay there and not come further inland

burn down your parliament
simples

What can i do that wont cause me to lose my job?

just fucking move out of sweden.

Time to change that aye leaf?

>gruppvaldtakten-i-fittja
>fittja
Flaks det ikke skjedde i Analen :^)

I'm sorry Swedebro.

Fuck your job. This is far more important than any job.

you are under formal Jewish occupation and your rulers have the express intent of wiping you out entirely

the police are not your friends
the politicians are not your friends
the media are not your friends
the military is not your friend
the legal system is not your friend

plan accordingly

Change your job to exterminator

march into your parliament and hang everyone there take back your country you fucking weasel

The only thing we can do for now is join the right party, try not to behave like a kid and go to any protest or march waving a swastika.

Seek the help of a nationalist party, join, and help those who really need help. YOUR people.

Right now there's nothing else you can do, if you fight back you're labeled as a racist, persecuted and even fired if this goes public.

So we stay silent and help each other up, things like this take time to be fixed, a decade or even two... but we can get rid of the towelheads and the yard apes.

If you're white pregnant any white woman that you can.

Sweden is almost fucked up beyond repair. Seriously Sven Banana, get your act together, you may yet have a tiny chance, but it's getting smaller by the day.

first step is admitting that you have a problem. now, what are you going to do about it?

>making more dickwarmers for ahmed
sounds like a good plan

Why do you need a job, wouldn't you just get full welfare?

kina funny becuase fitja means cunt so head lines are like "rape in cunt"

The old 3/5 ruse

Organize into a new tribe.

Why should whitemen defend white women ?

The day when they submit to whitemen(marriage, and so on) will be the day when whitemen will protect them.

The women who got raped was a crack whore looking to buy drugs.
Dunno why I should care.

Anything better?

Tell me.

It's actually a good point. White women are the ones voting for this shit. sux to be them

is this that case when the women actually walked around the street asking people for help and they all (including some security guard) just told her to fuck off, and she had to go on metro and ride into city center to get some help?

he can jump off a bridge, wouldn't shed a tear for some smug swedish faggot desu

Joining nordfront will cause me to lose my job 100%. I dont know if i could live with myself being an unemployed nigger.

Start acting like a fag or a tranny. They will be afraid to fire you. Maybe get a diagnosis for gender dysphoria or depression and say you are unable to work. Go on the dole to crash the system sooner. Learn dumpster diving and martial arts. Take any spare cash and put it into penny cryptos and bootleg guns. The goal is to get to the point where you don't give a fuck about your job. Then your balls will magically grow.

You have guns.
Why don't you just shot all niggers,beaners,jews, liberals and build a white ethnostate?

Nah. It isn't even a option.

>What can i do that wont cause me to lose my job?
Wear black face and join together rape

Your country is worst Finland

You sound sweet, bub.

Kill niggers isn't enough, Hans.

There are (((Zionists))) that bring niggers to his country.

Cant u read swedish, it says that the woman probably sold sex and it was oral. No rape but maybe some bad handling; and they didn have enough evidence for it being a rape since the woman was vague about who did what etc. She even pointed out the wrong place...

it is always an option, until now he enjoyed his nice utopialand while shitting on everyone else with a smug face, now he can either keep going with the flow and convert to islam or be an hero

Fuck off kike.

Woman in question was a drug addict who specifically went there in order to get drugs. She also keept changing story leading the court to deem hee credibility as "low" this while also considering that the police made huge mistakes (example being that they searched the wrong staircase). Might also be worth mentioning that it took them over a year before anyone was taken into custody for the crime.

On the other hand the paper doesn't mention anything regarding if the suspects were there as drug dealers or really anything that would put them into a bad light. Only 3 negative things mentioned is that the girl had their sperm on her, suggesting, the court stating that it seems like oral sex if nothing more did occur and that they also keept changing the story.

Just a sum up for the people not knowing what it says in the article :^)

[email protected].?

Kek, really? Any specific lines?
>pointed out the wrong place
What?

If you guys are going to snap, best do it sooner than later. History says put those mother fuckers under boot or you're done for.

Best get crackin', Sunshine.

>Muslims destroying our country
>the Jews the Jews!!
Muslims since circa 750 AD.

>One of my people's women got raped. I wanna run away from home, as I am incapable of defending it.

cry more nigger, swedish have always been cunts, they can suck a dick

Interesting rape rate map you showed. I wonder what your motivations were.

I'm just going to wait for it all to crash, and then hopefully there's still a few men around willing to put a dagger through their government's officials at the end of it all.

Fuck off separatist scum.

yes goyim, do not have children as you certainly wont be able to protect them from our (((minority rape gangs)))

You have a point, you are technically correct.

the victim was an immigrant

1: Fix your country. You're being raped by niggers and mexicans. Are you standing up and doing something about it?
2: I do agree with your sentiment. Whining and not doing anything is pissing me off. Blackpilled swedes get the death penalty alongside the jews and muslims.
>why even live here anymore
Blackpilled, defeatist. Yes, why do you live here. Fuck off.

källa?

>Bland annat handlar det om att fel trapphus pekats ut och undersökts,
This

Fuck off, JIDF kike.

Find people who have same approach. Organize local milita, bring order.

separatist from who?
it's true though, white kids in sweden might as well be called sex toys
they were always the smuggest of the snowniggers, now I can finally enjoy my schadenfreude

Most hateful kikes in Sweden.

Bud I can't fucking read your "Hinga Dinga Durga" language.
What does that say?

Don't wait for permission on this matter. Take it. Right now you have a " job" , use the cover of being a respectable cuck to forge your own nationalist group. Stay small and act big.

How did the muslims got there in the first place?
If you step on a lego you need to question who put it there in the first place.

I have opened a thread on flashback

flashback.org/p62657787#p62657787

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST implying just passivly cucking into the night

And they robbed my country just to destroy you next.

Alt-right dudes around the World like to use Sweden as an example of how things like feminism, political correctness, immigration and so on destroys nations. Basically all of what they're saying are bullshit.

Sweden has a reputation of standing up for everything the far-right hates, which is why they want to spread this weird image of Sweden as a nation collapsing under feminism, immigration och PC-Culture. I wouldn't trust a word written about Sweden abroad, because my experience is that it is all very biased.

>Among other things, wrong stairhouses (uknow apartment houses) were pointed out and investigated

Fuck off achmed and retarded agent of Islam. Go draw some more swastikas on Jewish buildings while Mohammed cums in your sister ok. Enjoy being a slave by 2050.

Juden.

But you believe biased Swedish journalists right?

yeah I bet the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime is very biased

I hate Sweden every day more
red pill people around you, made them resist. They can't fire everyone of you

>how did
Swedish people elite. I can explain in detail if you want about Swedish industry and the global economy but considering you are a retard I would be wasting my time. By the way once Islam always Islam. Spain is already dead.

Fuck off kike

Depends on the news paper.

>I'll lose my job
You'll lose your country. How the fuck do people like you not chimp out and do American styled lynchings? Learn to risk everything user. You wanna be a fascist you gotta learn to put everything on the line and care more about your country than your life or "Muh job". Adolf lived as a poor man, you can too. Rockwell went to jail all the time too. Prison builds character.
Besides, your country's one big welfare state anyway, a Job does not matter.

Is that supposed to be a slav?

>female
>Rabbis

>situation in India and Africa the same as in europe

Lol fucking shill.

The current generation Aschberg is up to jewish, commie shit still but in Sweden. Possibly killed a guy recently/wanted him dead at least. And even if not, he's still on that side.

This is what his women voted for.

I wouldn't help them either.

it's boy sminem cool

Wanna count the priests Vlad?

What would Anders Behring Breivik do?

Yeah, i know and i know why they are destroying you first. Its in their genes, they hate you and are afraid.

If your job requires you to be a cuck you do something anyway, get fired and collect neet bux.

Some would rather starve than be a slave but in scandiland you never starve, just check out of work life and put your proverbial straw into the states nigger fund.

If you want to live bigger then sell drugs or some shit its not like your cops are known to work.

>You are a retard
>Literally the "haha I know what that means but you explain it first" argument
You have to be +18 to post here. Stop larping as an adult, it's even more pathetic than white blacked.com posters.