From left to right...
Mugi: doggy style
Mio: cowgirl
Ritsu: reverse cowgirl
Yui: missionary
Sensei: 69

all of them

Who let that old hag in there?

I'd put them in the trash and go Bang some Dreams.

>Mio: cowgirl
No, this guy is correct Mio needs to be taken doggystyle to have her fat breasts bounch back and forth all the time.

Who's on first, what's on second, I don't know's on third.

he's not wrong though, tits bounce plenty and in front of your face with cowgirl

Why do K-ON! threads never have any actual discussion? You people just sexualize them.

but with cowgirl her fat tats bounce in your face

Because it aired 37 years ago.

>Sensei: 69
forever an virgin

Missionary with deep kissing for all, save for Mugi. She can tease and make out with Nodoka for my pleasure on the other side of the bed while I rail the other girls.

Mugi: Wide Receiver
Mio: Linebacker
Ritsu: Quarterback
Yui: Safety
Sensei: Offensive Tackle

Ritsu cowgirl because she's athletic so you know she can get the job done and pretty forceful so she would probably relish being in control. She would be the least timid so having her on top would play to her strengths, and I'd rather be seeing her face because her ass isn't super impressive but I'll bet she'd be super expressive in her face.

For Mugi, definitely that position where you're both lying on your sides and she's facing away from you so you're fucking her from behind. This is always the best for soft girls like Mugi, plus I feel like it would be the perfect balance of adventurous and affectionate. It's definitely really sexual, but a high percentage of your bodies are right up against each other, so it feels very intimate and loving, especially when you factor in the free hand to work her body with.

Mio doggy because treating her like a piece of meat as much as possible would be incredibly satisfying. A high-strung girl like Mio just begs to be dominated. Plus she'd be crying the whole time no matter what you do, and looking at that gets old after a while.

Yui is a tough nut. My instinct is to say cock worship / face fucking, probably having something to do with her sort of curious and free-spirited nature. For her I really think it's more about context than position. I'd like to surprise her in public, like a changing room or something. Just suddenly hike up her skirt and pin her against a wall. Does that make sense?

I'd have to go missionary for sensei, she'd be acting like she couldn't even feel it lightly sarcastically teasing you the whole time, ya know, the whole slutty milf routine. Like, "ehh? yeah sure, I guess you can fuck me if you want. Well if you're gonna fuck me then fuck me like you mean it! What, you finished already? Hey, you didn't do half bad! I'll show you some pointers next time."

I want to make tender and compassionate love to Mugi

Cowgirl + Handholding
Missionary + Kissing
Doggystyle
Cowgirl + Hip Holding
Amazonian

>Amazonian
I had to look this up, that's dirty. I assume that one was for Sensei, left to right?

Why do K-on threads always give me a boner?

Missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.

Doggy style for Ritsu and Yui so I can smack them against the headboard so they don't have the time to ruin the experience.

>Sawako
aggressive mating press

Mugi: Power forward
Mio: Shooting guard
Ritsu: Center
Yui: Small forward
Azunyan: Point guard
Sensei: Coach

Underrated post

Mugi - Store supervisor
Mio - Cashier
Ritsu - Grill