What the fuck is wrong with these cunts?

what the fuck is wrong with these cunts?

For some people this is the only way they can get pussy, until they get dumped for this bullshit and go for an actual confident male.

This, these are thirsty faggots.

I think he's just being sarcastic at that point

He's definitely a rapist/sex offender. They all are.

single motherhood

cucks

they will never reach chad level

I met this guy. He drives his moms prius bur pretends he got one to save the world

Gotta pass the time when your wife is in the other room getting fucked by your black neighbor

>The virgin chad

First time I agree with a goatfucker.

This poor faggot is a good example.
See his pathetic face, and do the opposite.
Dominate all that you see.

The epitome of a forever alone friend zoned cuck.

We'll said chocolate bar user. Roastie confidence is directly proportional to the amount of pussy beta's propping her pussy flaps up, and inversely equal to the amount of strong fathers disciplining their daughters (Dad commands, soft smacksafter the age of 11-13, and cellphone/computer privileges taken away)

They're Jewish

Well the NeoGaf shit proved that they're pretty much all closet rapist.

The internet.
The world always had an alarming amount of retards. Now you get to seem them all without a filter.

>The Chad Virgin

Pic unrelated, Chad

It's the kind of idiocy that will destroy everything women have been given thus far.

>censoring the name

Men with femdom kinks want the whole god damn world to live the way they do. I honestly think the world would be better if furfags beat the shit out of them and started making everyone wear sexy animal costumes instead of bowing down to pussy supremacy.

dunno but someone comment 'sounds like slavery' while pretending to be black. then rally a bunch of black people against said poster and cause a chimp out against pro slaver

he's got mommy issues

Can you even get pussy like that?
Regular women won't fuck weak cucks and bluehairs want it rough.

Tell me this is satire.

It's called a joke

No you won't get pussy that way. If you're really lucky, a girl like that MIGHT let you pay to kiss her ass.

Wait what's wrong with sheering sheep? They literally need to be for their own benefit

Haha that guy looks beta as fuck.

This is what feminists believe white men do in their free time

vegans are retarded

Live long enough and the strangest shit happens...

In the 70s we saw females as helpless and rebellious.
In the 80s they were seen as equals within a family structure along side Dad. In the 90s we started showing husbands as sheepishly lucky guys supported by a strong woman. Husband jokes became sitcom Staples. Now, we let wives fuck niggers.
Progress.

underrated

I originally thought that this was a protest to how women treat men and was happy for the first time today but now I'm just angry again

Why are lefties always trying to rewrite reality. It's fucking obnoxious and makes them come off as stupid.

>people think this is actually what women want

Mating strategy.

I think this is just a mild expression of the domination fetish. Some guys turn into cucks and get off on being victimized and dominated, basically turning into women. It's what gay men do in all their sex as well. There's even small signs of it happening, like when someone can only argue sarcastically all of a sudden.
>cucks gonna cuck.

Jewish nu-male faggot.