Be me

>be me
>student
>everyone at my school a globalist, progressive, SJW, liberal cuck.
>I hate everyone
>everyone hates me
~Need help~
Best way to trigger them all?

Kill yourself in front of class.

drop school and stay on Sup Forums, that'll really show them

fuck all their oneitises

I'll become an hero.

Be successful while they fail.

rape the women

>Best way to trigger them all?
be an attractive, non-degenerate white men
Hide your powerlevel.
See them mirin.

That sounds like a good strategy. Truth is I'm very good at what I like but they always find a reason to hate me about it.

Without getting in trouble? Print out some redpills, and leave them laying around the school. So long as you don't get caught, you'll be able to watch them chimp out, while you sit back, and relax. This, and you might actually reform someone.

wear an its okay to be white t-shirt

The best revenge is living well.

Really, if all you live for is spite, you will grow up to be a sad, lonely person. I know this from experience. Spend over a decade being a sarcastic, irritable cunt to people. Got me nothing and I went no where. You're better off just moving past your differences and living a good life for yourself and the people close to you.

draw swastikas everywhere

or just put up "It's okay to be white" posters if you're too much of a faggot

Become real life Hannah Bacon

true.
Success breeds jealousy, so the best thing to do when you want cucks to be jelly and pissed - be successful.
Train your body, mind and soul.

Well I've actually managed to get them jealous many many times but lately I see myself full of hatred, not only are they liberal cucks they are generally rude and talk behind my back. They have ruined my whole reputation (not that it was that great, I mean.. I use Sup Forums), but it really pissed me off..

Suck their dicks and when they cum say "haha you let a right-winger suck your dick"

globalism, progressivism, sjw and liberalism are all self-contradictory.

the best way is to act interested and ask a lot of questions, they will catch themselves in a contradiction if you ask the right questions:

eg:
>globalism
>do you like globalism? yes
>why is globalism good for us americans? reasons (global village, intergrated countries, peace, worldwide economic stability and growth)
>should we be allowed to sell weapons to other countries? (here is where the contradictions begin)
>so we should free trade some things but not all things? it's so complicated, what about trash, i think we export most of our plastics to mexico and africa, it's causing a lot of pollution in those places...

>progressivism
>we haven't advanced enough as a society! sometimes i walk around and feel very intimidated by other people who are bigger than me, i don't feel safe, we should be more equal. how many hours should you really be allowed to lift weights in the gym?

>sjw
>isn't it so hard to understand society from inside it?
>i wonder if real justice will come from self-sacrifice, the hardest thing i've had to sacrifice so far is my wrong ideas...

>liberalism
>i think freedom of expression is so important
>but hate speech is an act of violence and very dangerous
>we should limit some expression, maybe all expression, until we know what everyone is comfortable with..

>Best way to trigger them all?
Don't take liberal arts courses
Concentrate on getting your qualifications and moving on to a career.
The next time you see them they will be flipping burgers whiles't you are in a suit earning a living.

Wear a swastika shirt to class. $50 says you won’t. Coward.

I know that if I'd ask them such a question they'd laugh, ignore me and tell everyone that I'm a weirdo. I'm 100% sure

1 AR-15 and 1000 bullets should do the trick.

oh ur ugly, im so sorry for you.

t-try to visit /fit/ and /fa/ ?

Well there is no such thing as liberal art courses here kek. I am very into computers, programming, networking and linux. I don't seem able to find somebody with similar hobbies at school.

>but it really pissed me off..

muh feels waaaaah
shut the fuck up

I'm generally good looking (not the hottest man there but surely not ugly) and pretty confident. I know myself well and can judge properly.

maga hat

massive triggering? say israel is great and you hate the palestinians.