Mfw hearing American tourists in Europe

>Mfw hearing American tourists in Europe.

Holy shit Americans have the most annoying voices in the world and it’s not even close. In real life Americans sound like eggaerated, satirical versions of what they sound like on TV.

Out of all the tourists I have come across Americans are by far the most uncultured and obnoxious of all. You’re an embarrassment on the world stage and your country should be isolated from the rest of the world, especially Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=652T4lD-xp4
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=gkime9M4z34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do Europeans expect any different from any tourist? The only accent here thats even slightly annoying is the new york accent.
Also
>Americans in Hungary
Doubt it

I have to agree.
Americans are shit here too.
Universally regarded as the worst tourists for like 8 years in a row

Same thing when i hear Europeans on vacation here, they sound ridiculous i just dont get as ass blasted as you. I might even try to start a conversation with them.
Have fun living in a developing country though.

Amercian accents are by far the best. Atleast the grill ones
youtube.com/watch?v=652T4lD-xp4
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU&t=4s

nice joke, hungarians can't into english

Eh I thought about going there. Always wanted to see an Asian country

Thanks, sideways Italy.

Is this not the one of the best accents ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=gkime9M4z34

Not sure if bants or just American education.

Go there with your non politics or news posts. Also, Europe is shit and imploding in upon itself. Now fuck off.

i knew a hungarian kid growing. your accent is hilarious. sounds like some cartoon fat kid with this hilarious uptalk at the end of every syllable. funniest accent in the world.

Have fun when the chinks show up

>Get on my train to go to uni. This is the starting train to get to the city, about 2 hours away
>Some American tourists asleep in the train
>Figure they fell asleep coming from the city
>Don't wake them because fuck email
>They wake up as we leave
>"Hey, did we just leave for the city? OMG we started at this station?"
>Theyve been asleep for four hours on this train
>They begin to go up and down the train to tell everyone they fell asleep

The last part was fucking weird. It was like it was the most interesting thing that had happened to them since they'd landed in Australia.

I'm a Canadian and I have to say that as annoyingly smug and badly dressed as Canadians are the Americans are far worse, particularly New Yorkers. But they are princes of the realm compared to the Brits, particularly working class Brits. You will never encounter packs of screaming drunk maniacs like working class Brits on a holiday.

The abject worst of the worst.

WHAT'S WRONG PARTNER?
>slaps you on your back
>giant smile

Bantz my cheese eating friend. Can’t say I blame you for the skepticism though.

Stop lying Americans don't even travel to your shit country.

amerifat accents seem stronger outide of tv and movies. So annoying and loud.

I wonder how you sound to Them! So have they ofended you in any other way aside from the way they vocalize words! You be thankful they are willig to come and spend their money there and dont be so judgemental, its petty! Try that attatute on muslimes!

We don't sound like anything to them because Europeans don't feel the need to shout in public. We have a thing called civilization, you fat fucks should try it.

I find california accents to be the most irritating really.

OP doesn’t realize the accents he is hearing ARE New York and New Jersey High School girls. LOL.

We hate those bitches, too.

That's because you're dealing with our liberals OP, they go traveling the world to "find themselves" by pretending the rest of the world is as accepting of them as America

Really. These girls aren’t even growed up enough to be stupid SJWs yet.

Even Americans know that American tourists are shit.
The main trope is:
>American tourist trying to talk to local
>local doesn't speak any English
>American tourist talks slower in English

Lol Europeans are always so butthurt.

It's like they curse America every morning, and again just before bed. Very sad, smug, and pretentious.

The American tourists I've met are older people that are a bit naive but make up for it by being nice and curious

They seriously do, especially the roasties. Imagine Skyler from Breaking Bad x100, it's enough to make you feel nauseous

Muh Culture. the rest of the planet drink our culture like its coca-cola.

Amerimutts can't into second or third language :(

no need to. you guys all speak our language because our culture is the greatest on earth. right now youre speaking english and its not due to the brits.

>wanting Americans to learn some irrelevant pig language so they can speak to the failures who piggyback off the few worthwhile european nations

Yeah no thanks

You're an extension of the eternal Anglo with your filthy ways to manipulate language

>Write an English exam
>Fail because I used both British and American spelling
>Anglo plot to keep Germanics out of education is working

Reeeeeeeeeee

next time just use american spelling. its the only english that matters,anyways. sorry you failed the exam though.