Transgender model who was sacked by L’Oreal over race row is ordered to STOP using the N-word by Piers and Susanna...

>Transgender model who was sacked by L’Oreal over race row is ordered to STOP using the N-word by Piers and Susanna during controversial GMB debate
>Munroe Bergdorf was on the ITV show debating Twitter's ban on Britain First
>29-year-old British star hit the headlines after branding 'all white people' racist
>Ms Bergdorf agreed with ban but was told off twice for dropping the N-word live
>GMB host Piers Morgan warned: 'We would like you to stop just using the word'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5193559/Munroe-Bergdorf-ordered-STOP-saying-n-GMB.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7t6KRLx2Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjxLdsr1hO8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Twitter restricting freedom of speech?
I hate these people so much

>Ms

PAY YOU TV LICENCE BONGS

>loreal model
>looks like shit
>talks like shes 12
How the F?

>She

>when your hair is much more interesting than you are

I'm going to literally burn my T.V there's no point in owning one anymore.

link to fucking video im not going to daily mail fucking niggers. also is she a bog?

youtube.com/watch?v=X7t6KRLx2Tg

A private company or citizen cannot restrict Freedom of Speech. That right only applies to what the government can or can't do. When you're talking and someone who disagrees talks over you with a megaphone you are both practicing that right. When you're talking and a cop who disagrees with you arrests you for it then your rights are being restricted. Don't let the left trick you into forgetting that

Also its in Bongland
They dont even have freedom of speech

>I'm going to literally burn my T.V there's no point in owning one anymore.
i havent owned a tv for probably over 10 years. the most tv i watch is when i go home for the holidays. my computer has obviously replaced tv so it's not like im not still an entertainment junkie. the quality of tv is just piss poor.

Good to hear the sooner we get everyone to do the same the better. Can you imagine the panick of (((them))) if everyone just all of a sudden permanently cut the cable for good over night (((they'd))) be in full fucking freakout mode.

>it's ok when corporations censor us!
>Thank you master!

What if government agencies use "private companies" to covertly stifle speech they want silenced

boomers are addicted as fuck to tv. once they die tv will go with it.

>it's ok when corporations censor us!
Nothing in my post said or implies that. I never said I agree with it, all I did was clarify what Freedom of Speech means. An anti censorship law for corporations would be great

That channel is not paid for by our liscence you mong.

never have, never will

No one cares.

I'd love to see Shapiro or Milo talk to this person just for the chaos.
Milo would probably be better because he's a master shit talker to these types.

T.V will die off eventually but there's a problem (((they))) are preparing for this. We need to end t.v before they have time to prepare. The thing is like you said the older generations are glued to the T.V and to top it off most of them don't use the net so we can't reach them through it.

What we need to do and it might sound silly but if everyone does this and every plays a part it can make a difference. We all need to try our best to red pill everyone we can that doesn't use the net , red pilling may be a slow process with these people but we need to do it. The faster the msm dies the better we shouldn't give the enemy more time to prepare every bit counts.

This man is just full of hate

if her weave is brighter than her future, she ratchet.

To add to what I was saying here's a great easy red pill I use to drop on people.

>Hey Normie did you hear about that crazy civil war thing in South Africa
Why no user I didn't
>Yeah it's insane all of the black people are trying to kill and genocide all the white people over there

WTF user that crazy but I didn't see anything on the news about that.

>Hmm that's weird why wouldn't they be talking about it ?

Yeah that is a good question user
USE THIS SPECIFIC EXAMPLE IT WORKS REALLY WELL ON NORMIES

It just starts to get them thinking and questioning things and they will start to question things for them self and eventually this will lead them on the path of questioning other things.

Saved

Holy shit. Britbongs, explain this comment. Can you really be arrested for saying "nigger" if you're white? I know the hatespeech online thing leads to investigations because you might be a rightwing extremist, but can they really arrest you for words?

Bog is bong for toilet, so yes it is.

bog is like a swamp in american. i was referring to the bogpill gentlemen though

Pretty much everyone I know who regularly uses tv I ridicule them for it. Most recent success was the coverage of palestinian reaction to the embassy move. I wasn't interested in what they thought of it, it was just how it was presented to them in the first place

"This is all just spliced together footage with no context in any shot, they're constructing a story tricking you to think you are drawing your own conclusions"

People were locked into this "BBC are unbiased and trustworthy" mindset - BBC's persistent defence of islam is more and more a weapon to use against their credibility.

All white people are racist
As soon as we accept that fact we can start wiping or enemies out of our lands for good.
And these Jews killed Christianity so they can't fake convert to save their asses this time.
Lol

It's already happening man

cable's going virtually bankrupt over people cutting the cord because they're fed up with how garbage television's become

it's a market that's been monopolized with little in the way of competition - until the internet came along. Now TV is dead

No it needs to happen even faster there's still a large percentage of people that watch T.V. if we want to win the culture war we need to be absolutely relentless.

Don't be a nigger!

I used thisAnd after years I finally convinced my parents that maby just maby T.V doesn't always tell the truth and now they're slowly starting to wake up from the delusion.

Yes. Hatespeech laws are not a meme.

Public Order Act 1986:
> A person who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, is guilty of an offence if—

> (a) they intends thereby to stir up racial hatred, or
> (b) having regard to all the circumstances racial hatred is likely to be stirred up thereby.

> Offences under Part 3 carry a maximum sentence of seven years imprisonment or a fine or both.

Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994:
> (1) A person is guilty of an offence if, with intent to cause a person harassment, alarm or distress, he— (a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting, thereby causing that or another person harassment, alarm or distress.

People have been prosecuted here for trolling on facebook because the test is subjective. The United States is the only country in the world with freedom of speech. If you let them take it, you will never get it back.

>Munroe Bergdorf

OK, I'm Audi.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjxLdsr1hO8