>All videos on his channel are deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uGZ6SojHzlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he hasn't killed himself yet

When are the Zeph streams coming out

They aren't deleted, they are set to private, which you can see if you look up his name in the search engine and check what number it shows for how many videos he has

What happened to him? I don’t pay attention to e-celeb drama

youtube.com/watch?v=F1sNeB18IwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

And Jim is releasing a video about it later as well.

The alt right broke him

Why did this guy come out in defense of race-realism all of a sudden?

To jump over to the winning side before he gets burned

Zeph should be Chaotic Evil since he sold out everyone and published the streams. He's the unpredictable psycho out of that group.

Yeah, but he's a nigger lel

>he actually cares about "e-celebs"

>I started smoking again
Funny thing is, when you start smoking again after you've quit for a long time, you're gonna get diarrhea.
She's probably shitting her pants right now (literally)

Lmao
Go to sleep kraut

it's 3 pm nigger

Has Papa JF pünished Kraut already?

Flawless victory

Yeah dude, it's over over.

Good, the faggot

I cant believe race realism is truly and finally victorious. Race denialism has been poisoned as an idea so badly just by association now.

Nobody ever an heros. It's all a LARP

To top it all off, JF has beaten Sargon in the number of subs on his channel

>JF has beaten Sargon in the number of subs on his channel
I thought Sargon is the big dick around with like a million subs?

Is JP a race realist? Alt right?

He's a pro-ethnostate race realist phd neurologist/biologist from Duke. He's legit.

wew, my sides

HE IS GETTING IRON MAN NUMBERS

Sargon's main channel has 738k

Those are the video views, not the subscribers. Jf has 18k subs

why the fuck would you guys dox his family? overall he was against the left

sargon has like 700k subs. JF has 18k. so no

>implying this isn’t the most entertaining thing of 2017

Reminder
>Reminder
Reminder
>Reminder

He was ALWAYS LIKE THIS. It's not just him "becoming" a monster lately. This is evidenced by
1) the content of his forum posts going back to at least 2015
2) the way he did hitpieces against Edgy Sphinx to chase him off YT
3) the way he also doxed Rage to get her off YT

He may have gotten increasingly irrational and unhinged during all this, but he was ALWAYS like this. always a crypto-stasi-agent pretending to be a "centrist". Keep in mind he only got big in 2016, so there was only like a 6 month span of time when he was seen as "okay" before he first attacked Edgy Sphinx with the stasi crimethink bullshit

HE WILL TRY TO COME BACK. Just like how he did fake apologies after every other time, then went radio-silent for a bit, and then come back even more talmudic than before.
AND THIS IS NOT OVER. We still have audio logs and other data from the server to be released. 5 hours of sarcuck recordings, chat logs with that NYT journo kike, stuff implicating Holiday and other septic tanks in the doxing, etc. WE NEED TO PUSH AND GET THEM ALL TAKEN DOWN. IT CAN'T JUST STOP WITH KRAUT

Sounds too good to be true

You confused subs and views retard

He's also named the jew on several occasions and said he's planning on going on The Daily Shoah.

>e-celeb bullshit

Get this. He's having Mike Enoch on next week as well. This man is a legit godsend.

Who is this guy and why should I care about e-celebs?

The fact he got 125kish subs makes me sad for humanity.

Here is strapon of mossad's YouTube channel

subs don't mean jack shit anymore. The vast majority are bots and they're unreliable for older channels, because tons of dead accounts are still subscribed to these people even though they don't watch anymore.

viewcounts and like/dislike is more important

I don't understand how that happened. He came out of nowhere and surged in popularity. I hear his handler Sargoy heavily promoted him and propped him up.

Yes, but he claimed Jf has more subs then Sargon, thats far from the truth.

Can I get a quick rundown?

because it's fun watching people go out in a ball of fire?
what the fuck
why is that what's funny suddenly is not when it comes ot e-celebs?

She was such a little cutie. Who cares if she's racist I don't give a fuck most people are coming from a bi-racial person I would know

What an absolute qt

He came across as well-read and well knowledgable about European history. Combined with a lot of sources being used and him being German he was considered to be a formidable Skeptic.
Needless to say that image has disappeared completely now

She might be coming back btw, according to Tree of Logic. She said in the recent milliyule stream with Millennial Woes

I don't know the context of why he's going out in a ball of fire.

>What does he do?
>Why is he doing it?
>what caused him to do it

We get it you're more principled

Fuck off, outsider

Rageafterstorm

A reminder that it wasn't only kraut. The others should not get a free pass, plenty of them are just as guilty as kraut.

Best timeline. But he sure did have a pretty voice.

I really wonder why these dipshit leftists don't realize the source of their unhappiness, it's about the only real thing they feel

>Kraut gets Rage taken down
>Kraut continues descending into madness
>eventually destroyed by his own foolishness
>Rage returns valiantly

I fucking love this manga.

Can anyone explain this whole Kraut and Tea thing to me? I binge watched loads of skeptic videos like Andy Warski, Some Black Guy and Roaming Millennial not long ago but then got bored of it when they were clearly running out of material. In a nutshell, what's gone down?

I know right I don't give a fuck who she's racist look how cute that girl is oh my God I was in love when I saw her first video I had no idea what the hell she was talking about I wasn't really listening

Don't worry about it. You are to important to care about something so petty.

Lolcows are part and parcel of living in a big messageboard

Memes, his mother was a mayor. Nobody went looking for addresses or anything, just the fact the his mother is a mayor and found her inactive twitter.

>Sup Forums, they.....they broke me!.......*fake crying*

THIS THIS THIS.

First they tried to pin it all on that Zeph psychopath.
Now they're trying to pin it on Kraut.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE IN THE SERVER WAS INVOLVED AND KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON.
Don't forget about the NYT reporter that was in the server
Don't forget about the 5.5 hours of audio logs with Sargoy.

get fucked virtue signalling son of a bitch

kraut makes some shitty videos with the assistance of chemistry undergrads to debunk race realism by attacking tangential arguments that really have nothing to do with the core issue
>Ryan Faulk, an autodidact, along with JF a PhD BTFO him
>Kraut immediately begins to devolve into trying to personally address Ryan Faulk by strawmanning minute details of his arguments
>starts gearing up to do the same to JF
>JF receives video recordings of his spergy discord server where they are clearly taking themselves too seriously and try to coordinate a simultaneous attack on JF
>turns out Kraut's discord had a plant in it put there by someone Kraut had smeared in the past
>this plant leaked information that the server was essentially being used to dox alt-righters or people they suspected of being alt-right and come up with smears against them
>everyone goes apeshit
>the skeptic community, being made up of proud individualists, immediately atomizes and turns on each other
>kraut's right hand man is now leaking content from other servers to Braving ruin to get revenge for kraut shoving all the blame onto him
>Kraut just deleted his alt-right vids
>Kraut has purged his channel and quit the internet
>Decisive long fought victory for race realism on the public space

Race denialism became btfo for all eternity after the skeptics were revealed to be retarded, dishonest and unironic degenerate tranny cuckolds jews. No jome

quick rundown

Rage = Boris
Gove = Kraut

I hope so she should be allowed to say whatever she wants without fear of being intimidated off the internet that's what free speech is about. I'm tired of living in 1984

>overall he was against the left
Not saying the doxing was good but Kraut was in the end always a liberal at heart who hated us """""evil nazis""""" with a burning passion.

Best time line

Agreed, which is why Kraut working with an NYT reporter is so important

can you all stop being full-on soyboy gay for 10 seconds

It would have been so easy to just not make a secret doxing club. He could have just not done it and still had his YouTube career.

some dude went on an extensive tirade, product of months of work, against the alt-right/race realism theory.
turns out he is just a smug layman, who struggled with highschool, and who got promptly btfo by everyone
what's not to like?

> strapon of mossad

kek

Kraut was always a communist agitator pretending to be a centrist. Notice how he'd reveal his true colors every time someone stepped out of line and into wrongthink? For fucks sake, he was even conspiring with leftypol antifa faggots like bat'ko and others.

no you.

dank

It was public information so nobody actually doxxed him remember that was the excuse that he used for rageafterstorm. I feel no sympathy for him no sympathy

This is the best thing to happen to the Alt-Right in months. Kraut has accidently legitimised race realism and red pilled large amounts of the sceptic community in the process. Could he have handled this any worse?

Some1 redpill me on this bogaloo.

What's with the increase in Irish posters lately? The Irish flag is usually non-existent on Sup Forums except for me and headpat Mick

Was Lauren Thothern on kraut's side?

>tfw you will live to see the skeptic community crash and burn
feels great

>ID

DUDE

Kraut's degeneracy
>youtube.com/watch?v=uGZ6SojHzlY

No, as far as I know she wasn't involved at all

Anybody has access to his closing-statement on Patreon?

>mike enoch
Getting involved with those self-destructive Nazi larpers is the last thing anyone credible should do. Charlottesville should have made that obvious.

I guess Kraut ain't eternal after all!

I will give Kraut credit for being the only person so far to seriously attempt to debunk race realism. Leftist don't even attempt and just scream Nazi. At least he tried.

Was Sargon in the discord?

I got pic related off a reddit thread.

Are there any nudes of her??

Yup, no sympathy. He went on multiple doxing campaigns against people over the past year or so. All he ever had to do was apologize and he could've survived. Now he has the entire focus of not just Sup Forums, but 8/pol/, /cow/, kiwifarms, ED, etc. He's the biggest lolcow in quite a long time. And don't forget that he would not have been charitable at all to us.

And overall, the optics here are great
>mouthy buddha tries going up against Sup Forums
>ends up OD'ing on JQ redpills and having a mental breakdown
>kraut tries going up against Sup Forums
>life ruined, becomes biggest lolcow to ever exist since chris-chan himself, deletes his account, might an-hero soon

Yeah, but it shows he's serious and willingly to fight for white interests.

>Was Sargon in the discord?
Not really, but apparently Zeph is threatening to release a 5 hour discussion between Kraut and Sargon

>so much of a cuck that he bend to the alt right