E-"sport"

How do you stop this cancer?

You don't...I went to TI7 for DotA 2. I am a business owner and make six figures. I am married and have 4 kids. There is no problem with esports. It's fun and suprisingly red pulled community.

> hes got 4 kids
mother of god its worst than I tought

there is no problem with esport... the cancer is titty streamer hub (twitch). people become more delusional gamer than getting a real job that contribute to economy and society

What's wrong with people enjoying watching others compete at the highest level in their hobby?

Yes goy stop this degenerate white male """sport""" (haha video games can't be sport) and instead support REAL sports like the NBA and your favorite athletes.

esports is the white man's sport because it requires brains over brawn

Esports require intelligence moreso than just reactions and physical ability.

Niggers nowhere to be seen. (((They))) hate it

How'd you feel your region getting BTFO so hard? Did you cheer for the chinks or the Arabs?

Also putting some competitive drive back into white males that would usually just be sitting at home isn't exactly a bad thing.

Like how easy do you think it'd be to redpill that crowd? I could go out back, give a hitler speech and bang, at least 50 more normies that think hitler was right.

Gonna have to agree with this. It's well known that there is a correlation between video games and right-wing beliefs. Although video games are another thing that men use to stunt their social and psychological growth. After 20 you gotta move on.

The whole crowd went for liquid....they were the last bastion of hope against the Chinese.

The only esport I really follow is melee.

It's not cancer, fuck off

ALSO, #RUNSK

What has you being a business owner and making six figures to do with e-sports being fucking bullshit? You are a goddamn moron.

>video games aren't fun

Can we just admit that a portion of this board is backwards hillbilly retarded urban fucks?

>have fun for a while
>get paid for this fun thing
>make a living and small fortune from the fun thing
>continue streaming 15% of your daily life and rake in the success

Nah mate it's doing great

Daily reminder that hockey will always be an untouched majority-white sport

Because it's just a fucking hobby. It doesn't make you a basement dwelling neck beard....that was my point. You can use your free time on any hobby as long as you have drive and dedication.

Fucking favela's. Thorin is god, Device MVP

Its better than nigger sports ball

You don't it's really fun.

e-Sports is good business for business men, but not for the kids.

What would you do if one of your kids wanted to be a professional gamer?
He might never reach professional levels then what? No irl skills to apply for a job, would spend most of his time in front of the computer playing videogames and throwing his health away,etc.

e-Sports organizations are amazing because they take the kids and raise them like athletes. They train them, they encourage them to socialize, they teach them about finances... A professional streamer will most likely end up being a basement dweller all his life if he's lucky enough.

I have nothing against vydia or e-Sports per se. I don't like it so I don't watch it. But it's undeniable that there's been ramifications from it that make it a worrying trend.

Nice larp
We dont they will simply not breed so they will naturally wipe themselfs out.

Competitive gaming is also very nationalistic. I can't tell you how great it feels to join a server on cs and notice the moonrune gamertag destroying my e-Aryan brothers only to completely eviscerate him with a one tap from a deagle every time we meet. You can sometimes feel their ancestors getting mad at them for getting pooped on. I hear Eddie Murphy's voice a lot.

>Thorin is god

HAHAHAHAHAH Nice joke m8

>Faze era btw
>lost to sk by 3-1
>Thorin is god

Nah, e-sports is gay af. And that's coming from someone who was a gamer before your gay ass was even born.

Name me one nigger playing esports. FGC contains them and even there they pollute it with "thuggery."

There’s nothing wrong with being competitive and striving to be the best.

carefull, the bobies gon, get yah for this talk

Too bad chinks dominate esports

This is a valid argument, but it's not new or unique to esports. As a spectator, it's not relevant. How is this any different than the emphasis on high school football at the expense of education. Lots of sports players fail to make it and end up working minimum wage. It's just part of life. I would ensure my kid has fall back plans...keeps his grades up and exercises regularly to remain healthy. If he wants to be a pro gamer that's fine...but not all his eggs will be in that basket.

Fnatic to win major, Krimz MVP, Only good thing to come out of sweden.

Only in shitty games. CS GO is dominated by a Brazilian team and its strongest rival is an European team.

Major is coming, who are you going to cheer for?

10 years ago I was made fun of for playing games. These days I got my shit together and see chads playing gaming tournaments. What has this world come to?

What’s more hilarious is you should get 50/50 representation is you believe women are equal to men. But women always get destroyed in esports, and there’s no physical difference involved.

>having balanced, healthy beliefs
>posting on Sup Forums

I agree with you but in a different way because esports are cancer to games in general

That made me feel pretty good man. The fact that my life is so good that you don't believe me....you made my day homey.

ok so divide the types of online games into nationalities

cus i think its strictly conected to their ancient roots

I guess I'm an enigma.

>If he wants to be a pro gamer that's fine...but not all his eggs will be in that basket.
Yeah, that's solid parenting, but the difference I see with college sports is that you can actually develop physical skills and networking so you can end up working as a therapist, coach or whatever. I'm not sure if there's anything in the videogame world that would translate gaming skills into a profession.

But yeah, having a backup plan sounds like a must for that kind of aspiration. The factor that worries me is making everything virtual reality (hobbies, work, socializing, etc). Other than that e-Sports as an industry brings many many jobs that will probably help with the automatization problem.

Only in league of legends and starcraft. And starcraft is pretty much fucking dead as all hell.

no they dont hate it, they love making reaction videos out of it to youtube..they will say something shit like "elo itcha boi here, and we going back to another reaction"

avoid getting job and just flex gucci using welfare money

They still rule over league the most played current rts, and starcraft will never die.

First off, if chess is a sport (which it is, check it out faggot) then video games can be a sport.

Sport can also be intellectual/dexterity. Go check the definition if you don't believe it you uncultured swine.

For CS and action games it's mostly hand-eye coordination
Intelligence is dor strategy, like MOBAs (LoL, Dota2) RTS (Starcraft) and more mike Hearstone

It makes money.
People watch it.
There are thousands of traditional sports that have smaller audiences than the games with a pro scene.

People like watching pros doing what they're good at. It doesn't matter if they run around in a field or use a computer.

Your opinions are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
You can't stop pepple watching what they like.
Just stop being a faggot about it

MMA was the first crack in the impenetrable sports monetary complex...

Esports is the special forces

well, NFL turned shit

Audience interaction needs to be more like snooker and less like football.

chinks have the highest IQ's so it makes sense.

So any interesting thing happened to me while I was at TI7. I shared a cab with a guy from HTC who was there as a rep from his company sponsoring something. We chatted a bit about the business and there is alot of money to be made in the industry. His company sends him to all of the major esports events they sponsor. He's a marketing MBA and landed that gig. I guess my point is, that any industry that's lucrative has opportunity for legit work as well as stars. If you are involved in the community you can get a gig doing something.

speaks like a true frenchie
is that you Mohmed?

No, starcraft is pathetically dead. It's a complete shell of what it once was.

it's just business, provides many jobs and makes kids happy. Why do you want to stop it? There's nothing wrong with it, unless you're a retarded nazi larper

funny enough, several NBA teams own E-sports teams

Nah, it's mostly memes and larpers like OP. This board consists mostly of shit quality threads like this.

they dont grandpa.

It's not degenerate, you loser

no i actually googled it and its pretty fun
just made this thread cus i dont like /pol

i wish i had few milions to bet on esports teams

im actually pretty good in LoL and got some epic fights behind me and some sick moves

Every hacker is a fuck ass form of beaner. Kill yourself.

Video games are for bug men, call of duty is the only exception.

is it attracts people like you, it must be cancer

You can not

Men have beefier thumbs.

>hacker
Cry more.

Someone is mad they couldn't gitgud lmao

i still can't believe how the roster went from a 3rd or 2nd at best tier team to winning 2 majors in a row just like that after a short bootcamp

was one of the reasons I stopped paying attention but also because every 6th fucking player in MM is a fucking cheating rat bastard, not even in a subtle way

I play Atari 2600. I'm trying to get good at Missile Command.

I I don't think you're really up to date in this. esports is huge and has hundreds of millions of dollars in it. These organizations backing the teams provide them with retirement, healthcare and all sorts of benefits like that. Now players who are retiring still work in the industry as coaches, casters, analysts, etc.

HURR DURR LE BASED COMMUNITY YOU AGREE WITH ME DON'T YOU?

Is this how fucking retarded pol has become?

The guys who set up the networks for the event also get good money.

Are you gla1ve the hamster?

which asstralis member would be most likely to shitpost here?

SK are fucking beasts, deserve the respect more than any other guys. Also, fuck faze and the other jewish teams

They dominate the chink-style games, faggotries like Data2 and League of Legends. They can't into CSGO, which is the superior game.

Im hoping that BIG guys make it to quarter final again this tournament.

>Only in shitty games. CS GO is dominated by a Brazilian team and its strongest rival is an European team.

It's crazy how even european "superteams" with cherry picked stars and huge salaries can't touch SK. Fucking beasts man, I love Taco and FalleN and Cold and fer too, fucking beasts i swear.

>What’s more hilarious is you should get 50/50 representation is you believe women are equal to men. But women always get destroyed in esports, and there’s no physical difference involved.

Good job showing your ignorance, idiot.
Not only is there a physical difference thats plays on esports, there's also intelectual.

Most games rely either on hand eye coordination, or strategy.

There is a physical difference in hand eye coordination between men and woman.
It's pretty simple to demonstrate, since we have been dighting wars with guns, which do not require manly strenght to use, but more hand eye coordination, and men still make up the majority of armed forces. But woman are more comon than in the past.

For strategy, which relies on intellectual prowess, men and women are not equal either.
But it's not a basic "Men are better", it's more subtle:
Men tend to occupy the extreme parts on the IQ distribution, while woman tend to occupy the center of the IQ curve.

There's more men in the "genius" and "retarded" categories, and more women in the "average".
There's real life example, there are more men as scientist and positions of power, but also more men in prisons.

So I hope that answers your comment. And if you need a link/proof, just ask, or Google "IQ difference Sexes". There's an article about Cognitive differences for the sexes.

So equality of opportunity and forced equality are 2 very different things.
I believe in equal opportunity, but anyone that says "there are no differences between men and woman whatsoever, is an idiot that needs a science class"

The reason I pointed that out was that I tend to not associate with degenerate groups. The gaming community is autistic, but at least it doesn't want to kill all white males.

I'd rather have this over them in a stadium screaming over a bunch of niggers kicking a ball around.

True. What I think is the most fascinating thing about SK is that they were so poor that they didn't even have the money to go to tournaments, for example. They are so humble and that's why I like them.

This is not something I see in other teams. Faze for example is just a bunch of rich guys that decided to buy everyone they wanted to join their team.

Plenty of leftist are gamers and you come off like a giant faggot please kill yourself

I bet you are fat and your kids are all legit autismos

Half french, half british.

But my GF is half french, half tunisian, if that makes you happy.
(BLEACHED)

A pole that doesn't like pol.
Explain yourself

Dupreeh no doubt.

Wow, didn't know seangares was that big.

It's the symptom of modernity, it is an outlet for the violent energies of males.

After getting utterly emasculated in the last 100 years and being forced away from thousands of years of evolutions, males have turned to the only place where their primal instincts can be fulfilled.

It's not stoppable.

SK are fucking cheats, don't delude yourself. That's not to say that others don't cheat as well, or that they aren't amazing without cheats. But they still cheated their way to the top, so they can fuck off.

I hope too. I like to see somewhat smaller teams winning.

Go back to HLTV, cry baby.

Semi"""""pro"""" here ask me anything
Yes we lost main playoffs

how are you?

How many hours per day do you practice?

>SK fan
Typical monkey.
Go eat a banana flavored dick faggot.

>Dota 2
>Complete chink domination
pick one

>mutt

Typical cry baby.
Go back to your safe space in HLTV.

How much money do you make?

It's always like watching any kind of sport is retarded

Have you ever cheated? What do you think about cheating in the pro scene currently vs. in the past few years.

PROVE IT OR I'LL KILL YOU!
>just monkeyin' around

Bottom line is, we sit here and discuss video games while Chad bangs prime pussy even though he doesn't know how to turn on a PC.

Are you done crying yet?