Palestinian American AMA

Bring on the questions.

How do we destroy Israel and kill every kike on this planet?

Where in Palestine are you from?

Why haven't you killed yourself, and done the world a favor?

Fpbp

Don’t call yourself an American. We have no use for your hyphenated bullshit.

How come arabs cant pronounce Pepsi (I always hear Bepsi), but they can most certainly pronounce Palestine.

Sven, you should talk to the Muslims in your country, tell them Zionist American foreign policy is to blame for the destruction of their homelands. Be very kind and sympathetic to them, plant redpills on the Jews and suggest they attack Jews in Sweden.

They can't, they pronounce it as falastin.
Really makes me think

Marsian Earthling Saturnian here AMA

Why the fuck don't you go home?

Good question.

This information exists in Swedish everywhere already, most people know it.

You are asking the wrong person for that.
They got their asses kicked for 70 years by Jews.

"Palestinians" are a scourge in every country they set foot in.
Look at Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi and the occidental diaspora.

>palestinians are scourge

we're literally one of the richest and most educated minorities in every country we go to.

Fuck off french faggot. You can't even beat the krauts in a war.

West Bank

Wow. You really are the same as Jews.

Whatcha doing rabbi.

What areas do you intend to bomb/gas/shoot up/truck of peace in retaliation for the recent Israel drama?
Do you worship OBL?

I have to agree with the jew on this one. Arabic has no phoneme for the P sound. I can pronounce it fine since I grew up speaking English.

most western terrorist attacks aren't done by palestinians. If you wanted the attacks to stop you could just stop cucking to a state that literally doesn't give a shit about you.

What's OBL?

Watcha doing sandnigger?

why do you claim to be suffering under occupation when you have luxury stores and the only real problem for you is a little harder import and sometimes you have to go through checkpoints when traveling?

Osama bin laden, and don't worry, I am jihadi just like you.
Durka durka, Muhammad jihad!

You aren’t Palestinain-American, there is no such thing. Your parents might be Jordanian-Israeli or Lebanese-Israeli. You might even be an Israeli Arab.

If you are legally in America, you are an American. We are a melting pot so come to the country, learn, the language and join the adventure. Or go back to where ever you came from.

Islamic countries just aren't developed. You go back 100 years and most of the western countries would be dark shades of red as well.

Why do you complain about rape gangs when all you have to do is stretch out your womens anuses for tyrone and ahmed.

>"what's a stinian"
>"no hyphenated americans!"
You're a kike speaking with two tongues.

We are jewing the Jews now.. amazing

Most of those rapes are probably marital rape. Which are still wrong, but still an important difference to note.

>being a Sup Forums sheikh and believing this shit.

I'm surprised how many american merchants there are on this thread. I expected atleast actual Israeli merchants, but i'm surprised how many 56% are here cucking for their bankers.

World War III will be six million American Jews against six million Zionist Jews.

>we're literally one of the richest and most educated minorities
>can't beat Krauts in a war
Does not compute.
Also, liberal arts and islamic studies are not education habibi.

If you had a choice, which solution would you prefer for the Israel/Palestine situation - 2-state or 1-state?

2-state:
1. Israeli and Palestinian territories completely separated with border and shit
2. West- and East Jerusalem become respective capitals

1-state
1. Palestinians become full Israeli citizens
2. Territories united into single state
3. Israel renamed to something like "Israel and Palestine"
4. Jerusalem is capital

>tfw an arab guy calls you habibi

>If you had a choice, which solution would you prefer for the Israel/Palestine situation - 2-state or 1-state?
Come now. You didn't include the only viable solution.

Of course nuking the entire region would be more preferable, but I'm just trying to explore other options

2-state:
1. gas
2. plasma

1-state:
1. plasma

I think all of them suck. The most likely conclusion at this point is that Israel continues to push its luck. Iran gets nukes. Arab cold war starts. Other arab states get nukes. Israel loses american support. WW3 starts and the entire region suffers a nuclear shoah.