Blacks to be made judges in U.K

On TV now they are telling us that black and minorities are 14% of our population but 25% of the adult prison population and 41% of the young offenders prison population.
They are directly saying this proves judges and magistrates courts are racists, not that blacks are different from us and more criminal EVEN THOUGH TO GO TO JAIL YOU HAVE TO COMMIT CRIME.
They say only 7% of judges/magistrates are black, and that plenty of blacks are trying to become judges but don't make it through the system. This they say is more evidence of racism, not that blacks have low IQs.
So judges, magistrates and people who decide on who's capable of being a judge are all evil, bad people apparently.
So the answer they've come up with is to make blacks into judges without testing them or asking for qualifications AND stopping sending blacks and minorities to jail. So a black criminal now will not go to jail for a crime that would see an Englishman go straight to prison.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/19/london-prosecutions-could-be-dropped-or-delayed-in-pilot-scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pau03d-U7XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks are 4% if UK, and 16% of London

Prisons are also sexist. 90% of prisoners are male.
Check mate. Oh no I forgot, society can only be sexist towards women.

Blacks and minorities total 14% of the uk population according to the news that's reporting it right now.
Follow the link.
They are stopping blacks and minorities (Muslims) being sent to prison. It's on the news now for real

Great, judged by the 4% of the population doing 80% of the Crime.

Problem is, is it factual information coming from your media.

I can't believe my eyes/ears.
It's the victims fault, us white Brits are to blame for their crimes, even though the TV isn't disputing that they are committing these crimes.
So I'd go to prison but a black wouldn't. It's now official.

So how many judges do we get?

I'm outta here in a few years when my visa expires, too many here are too fucking pathetic to stand up for themselves as a society.

Enjoy the accelerating and expanding corruption.

Possibly not.
You're totally right not to trust a word of it when they use statistics

We need you brother, don't leave me here on my own with these blacks and mad cucks. Plz stay!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>*inhales
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

The other news headline is that a Muslim terrorist cell has just been arrested in two different cities.
That must be my fault too?

It's like the whole purpose of this board is to make me a cynical machine of anger and death

Depends, vote labour?

>Be black
>migrate to England at age 35 claiming to be a 14 year old refugee
>commit crime at will
>it's racist to send you to prison so you can't be sent there until they have tried all the community sentences first
>laugh right in my face and spit on my fathers graves. Those evil whites that fought against all odds to win us our freedom. Because freedom is no more.

Gas chambers aren't painful enough for the people who have destroyed this country

Never vote anything but UKIP and when they aren't on the ballot I tick anything that sounds similar (BNP etc).
I'd die of shame if I voted for the Westminster parties.
When I was 18, in the 90's my first ever vote was conservative - I didn't know any better back then and there was no internet to help inform me.

Erm, this country is 100% fucked, I'm leaving ASAP. Will return for reconquista though.

You guys don't stand up you'll be right behind us

youtube.com/watch?v=Pau03d-U7XU