Hahahahahah

Animatronic Trump now at Disney World's Hall of Presidents

youtu.be/NePlddZpNKs

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/01/26/us/lawsuit-claims-disney-colluded-to-replace-us-workers-with-immigrants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks more like Jon Voight.

WTF he looks like Hillary...

doesnt look like trump at all

Ah shot I was thinking aboutbthat recently. Why does it look so terrible? The George Bush was the last new one o saw in person and it looked EXACTLY like him.

Obligatory

It’s a repurposed Hill-bot.

robot trump more presidential than human trump by a long shot

Kind of looks like a mix between young bush and Sean Hannity. At the very least a flattering caricature of a president who was positively despised by leftists at the time.

I totally see it

I like seeing all the people in the comments having not heard his unedited inauguration speech say that.

I agree. At least his speech is good - straight from the inauguration, full of pro-American, used-to-be-commonsense vision.

this is the company that posted the video

>Disney make a Hillary puppet expecting her to be president
>she loses
>''oh shit''
>they decide to rework the same puppet to make it look like Trump
Talk about lazy

animatronics aren't cheap
at least they didn't have to change the hand size

Marlon Brando?

Disney actually hired a bunch of poo h1b "imagineers" at half the pay and made the native engineers train them before firing the native engineers. Just another lesson in how you get what you pay for.

It was her turn!

They made his face too short.

nytimes.com/2016/01/26/us/lawsuit-claims-disney-colluded-to-replace-us-workers-with-immigrants.html

Haha RoboTrump is awesome.

see

lel, cheap bastards

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

hurr durr pedo ring alert poltards on the fucking loose once again!

Haha fuck... That's her face.

All of the modern presidents look like charicatures. I can imagine that they don't want it to be too uncanny valley.

this is Disney we're talking about here

It doesn’t really look like him.
Cover the hair and there are few similarities

oh darn it, it was the jews all along! WE ARE CONTROLLED!

POLTARDS
ON
THE
FUCKING
LOOSE!

Looks like they had a Hill-bot made, and had to resculpt it with cigarette lighters to vaguely resemble Drumpf

look at almost every big Disney child star and tell there is nothing wrong there

That was pretty good

they thought hillary would win and didn't have time to remake the whole thing...it's her face with his hair and body

That speech with the music
Eyes are a bit itchy don't mind me

they also painted the face to look like him but its obviously still her face

>Makeapp

no obama?
hm really makes you think

Doesn't look like they have modern presidents other than the current one. Would have to watch the whole show but from the posted piece it looks like they are simply showcasing how the presidents all repeat the same oath by showing founders and then the current pres. It's probably safe to say Obama was there before being replaced by Trump.

kekekek

>Looks more like Jon Voight.
joined thread to say this

Make disney anti-semitic again.

>Trump is now literally a puppet controlled by Jews

didn't we have a disneyanon here some time ago who claimed he was made to train his replacements, so he trained them like shit or something?

>counter signaling this hard
You sound like a buttmad pedo.

came here to say this

Why the heck is Disney - one of the most shady groups, from molesters to black magic shit, not bashing trump here?

i also came here to say this

it must be like hell inside your head knowing that you're wrong about everything but you just keep dancing to the tune of your deceitful jew masters with zero prospect of hope and redemption like the sad disgusting whore you are...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

savage

this cant disagree with it. i recently went there during veterans day weekend.