We can all agree Bleach was the best of the Big Three, right?

We can all agree Bleach was the best of the Big Three, right?

Why the fuck would I even care? I'm not in middle school, I dropped them all ages ago.

stop trying to grade which turd was the shittiest. they all have flaws

naruto:retarded power scaling for madara and dumbed down plot progression for sasuke and naruto's final showdown. the endgame boss is too shallow.

bleach: quincy battle ends in the most anticlimactic fashion possible and with all the built up techniques being useless.

one piece has its retarded timescale but all three do this. basically they have all gone past their potential. a series can only work well when it's worked on a per-volume basis imo.

I agree that it had the best character designs.

I dunno there's something about Bleach that just appeals to me more than Naruto or One Piece. I think its the humor and the art style, even if I admit the general shonen story was terrible

Fuck no

>one piece has its retarded timescale but all three do this. basically they have all gone past their potential. a series can only work well when it's worked on a per-volume basis imo.

used to rever one piece as the gods of all manga
weird seeing it now from a different perspective in its truly shitty form
its like a piece of my soul ripped from me

It had the best threads.

Naruto > One Piece > Bleach

I don't like One Pieces art style

in bizarro world yeah

this only works if you're talking about doujin artists.

Bleach had no backrounds, no mc just a 100 side characters, nonsensical plot that wasnt worth reading.
But yeah the characters looked neat.

SS arc was certainly better than anything in Naruto and One Piece, though in the latter that isn't very hard to do

Name a better female character in Naruto than Rukia. OP has Nico.

Aizen was the best villain

I agree kishi is pretty awful at writing female characters. But they're great fap material.

His entire character can be summarized with the word "keikaku".
Naruto had a better keikaku guy too.

All the same shit. It exists only for filling voids between really g ainful titles. Just a bubble gum for dummies.

Being the best of the big three doesn't mean anything. Shit is still shit.

>im retarded
Thanks for sharing.

You sure showed him.

Bleach had no end goal.

In Naruto, the goal was becoming Hokage. In One Piece, the goal was finding One Piece at the end of Grand Line.

Kubo didn't know where to take his story but saving mistress in distress practically each arc.

yeah no
One Piece is leagues above anything else, the "big three" is something clueless westerners teenagers made up

>One Piece is leagues above anything else

Baby's first shounen.

>Big Three
Never existed; One Piece was way bigger than the others in Japan and Naruto was way bigger than the others in the West.

He showed himself sadly.

>elitism

Naruto, Bleach and One Piece were the three most popular Shonen Jump series for over a decade. I think the 'Big Three' title is very applicable. Anyone who has been following Manga for a while has had the Big Three alongside them for the majority of their time in the hobby

it was the worst
worst story
worst design
worst backgr....forget it
worst waifu
worst fanbase

At milking shippers' tears? Definitely.

Best couple

Rad parents.

I thought this comic sums it up perfectly

Objectively, One Piece is the best of the Big Three. But I had the most fun with Bleach.

I'm currently rereading the Quincy arc.

I like it a lot better this time around.

>But I had the most fun with Bleach
Because Kubo being such an asspull master lead to the most memetic theories and whatnot.

Did that, felt the same. It's not great, but by no mean worse than most of what came after the SS arc.

it was a meme manga favored by reddit

>was the best
Rather, the coolest, even though it's not the best word to describe something, but it's first one, that comes to mind.

Bleach should've ended after Aizen's defeat.

Kubo should've then started Tan, a prequel to Bleach with Aizen as the protagonist.