NOGS CAN'T SWIM

Nog drowns, his friends don't save him, a white man tells the truth, they all chimp out

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192517/Man-yells-racist-abuse-boy-drowns-Adelaide-beach.html#v-5520435014245894792

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/18/5520435014245894792/640x360_MP4_5520435014245894792.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192517/Man-yells-racist-abuse-boy-drowns-Adelaide-beach.html#v-5520435014245894792
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245060/Racist-man-attacks-teenager-Adelaide-train.html
youtu.be/Ntn1-SocNiY?t=45s
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-19/brawl-breaks-out-after-15yo-drowns-at-glenelg-beach/9273606
youtube.com/watch?v=VBc2AZE1KZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It says he was swimming, how did he drown? Or did they mean to say he was sinking?

Instead of saying something intelligent he just yells at them that they are weak. I mean, dumbass wrote that check and cashed it. Ask any lifeguard. Black folks don’t know how to swim it contributes to child drowning. Saying anything along those lines would still get your ass jumped but it would be more articulate. Have a hard time feeling for someone that doesn’t understand what a pack of animals will do when provoked. Not the Hill I’d die on. Plus niglet dead so I’d chalk it up to a good day

What did the guy say? That cucked newspaper censored the fuck out of everything.

he is such a big guy.. pretty sure he could one punch them into hospital if he didnt do that cuck coverup instead.

Have you ever tried swimming before? It gets tiring

>White man made indignant by the death of a nigger.
>Niggers don't give a fuck and start piling up on the White man instead.

We need to throw all niggers in the ocean

Nick...what's going on big guy?
You just insulted my wise's son

If you cannot swim, don' t get near the fucking water.

Read the fucking article, its in there.

Basically the 15 year old died.

White guy told the black people that they aint shit and that they are weak and pathetic because they let their friend or kid die.

They attack him.

Nogs can't swim because it's a natural defense. Theres a reason for it. Don't try to fix it.

Get those fucking niggers out of australia

His shitposting genes are too strong to stop

HE just took a page out of the nog playbook and loudly repeated a dumb phrase: you’re all weak, you’re all fucking weak you’re weak dogs.
Not sure puppers deserves to be called out they can swim from go.

Shitposting IRL has dire consequences

Have you met black people. They love pools despite not having the skills. Like evolution and the world at large is doing good works for the benefit of all

It's not the pack of wild animals that matters, but the bugmen that will virtue-signal to their rescue. White man's biggest enemy is himself, and (((the ones))).

Not if you're white. White people float.

Nah, you just prepare to defend yourself or run enough that they can not get you, just like you do on internet.
Niggers are as good runners, as they are swimmers. All nigger medals for running go to steroids and one single ethiopean tribe.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192517/Man-yells-racist-abuse-boy-drowns-Adelaide-beach.html#v-5520435014245894792
>nigger drowns
>before him Indian girls drown
>two nigger drown before that
Water's /ourguy/.

Telling the truth to niggers has consequences. Didn't he know you're supposed to coddle their self image or risk violent outbursts. Seems like he knows everything about niggers but this one important detail.

Have you seen a black people pool? They dont swim, they just fucking stand there.

Usually its so fucking crowded that they basically just bridge across the pool like some army ants

Shocking footage has emerged of a violent racial attack on a packed city train - as one passenger hurls vile abuse at an African man before throwing him onto the ground.

The shirtless attacker, who claimed to be an Aboriginal man, screamed at the African teenager before assaulting him.

'You want to f*** with me?' he screamed.

Before forcing the young African man to repeat him as he screamed insults just inches from his face.

'You say it, say it, you say I love Aboriginal people. This is our land,' he screamed.

'Don't ever disrespect my aboriginal people again.

'The Aboriginal's own this land and I will kill you.'

Police are investigating - there have not been any complaints made to Adelaide Metro.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245060/Racist-man-attacks-teenager-Adelaide-train.html

Bye bye baboons

Primitive vs primitive violence. Sweep it under the rug, guys.

>Not sure puppers deserves to be called out they can swim from go.
That's my only problem with this, doggos are great. Noggos ain't.

Lifeguarded one. They cling to the sides and turn the chlorinated water green. Keeping that pool sparkly was atrocious. Fun fact: no lifeguard stand, was considered target. Found she’ll casings in pool on the regular. Dark days growing up as little me, it’s a wonder I’m not out hanging nogs from trees each night given what I had to withstand growing up.

>>White man made indignant by the death of a nigger.
>'You f***ing black c***s.'
Deserved to get hit desu. Why say that shit after a child has just died? How would you feel if the races were reversed?

>there have not been any complaints made to Adelaide Metro.
business as usual I see

You smart bastard that’s a cute rhyme.

I wouldn't feel a whole lot about it since nobody would have drowned if the races were reversed.

>rhyme.
what?

Hypotheticals

Why is global warming bad again?

Dunno why the guy even gave a fuck that the nigger drowned. Shoulda shrugged and went on about his business.

This is why the White man invented trains, so stone age savages from opposite sides of the Earth could fight each other in them.

Calling them "weak dogs" is racist?

The fuck is wrong with you faggots and not achieving clickbait sites?

I don't see anything wrong happen. Human starts insulting after a child dies? Then people begin to hit him. Seems reasonable. Regardless of race. Funny how it's in australia hahaha

> reverse races
> white kid is alive
> nigger screams at white people on the beach
> nobody gives a fuck about him

no but calling them black cunts is

>black is a racial slur

Ask an emu to pay reparations.

This is a wonderful development. Abo vs African racewar now

you know the intent behind it, dont act stupid

kek

>stating an objective fact is racist

>tfw today i saw a women in a burka for the first time ever in my town
im so fucking ready for a civil war

>Japanese POWs on the Tiwi Islands with their Aboriginal capturers.

> i can read minds
Let me guess: institutionalized raycism?

>pottery

itt no one can read the article
>Police confirmed the altercation occurred a short time after the boy drowned but said it was unrelated to his death.

the fight wasnt about the death

All technology has been harnessed by the jew to ship shitskins around the globe.

>"You people are basically animals"
>ferals proceed to attack him as a herd

> the fight wasnt about the death
So it was just nigs being nigs.

What was it about then Sherlock Bruce?

Wait what does the censored part of the caption say? The article said it say The video was uploaded to social media with the caption: 'Black child just died and this fool wants to say s*** like this. BAKA TOLERATE NO RACISM.'

But the actually censored part is too big and takes up more space than "shit like this" does.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT ACTUALLY SAY!!

youtu.be/Ntn1-SocNiY?t=45s
nigger

>racially charged
All he did was call them weak dogs. I guess you're not allowed to call blacks anything, because they know if they chimpout, and say you be racist, the media will back them up and give them a pass on beating a person up. Last I heard was that it was not ok to physically assault someone, no matter what they say, unless they're threatening you.

>All he did was call them weak dogs
>'You f***ing black c***s.'

>he doesn't carry a knife before approaching niggers
the state of adelaide

>that flag
can't tell if your a shill taking time off working the board or a merimutt whose fed up with being memed

> if a nig died they have a right to beat up local whitey

>censoring on Sup Forums
fucking poofter cunt

That dude is massive, i can guarantee you if it was a one on one fight with any of them he would be dropping weak African bodies

Fuck off meme nigger

You are aware niggers aren't human right?

Its quoted straight from the article you mong

>Calls them dogs
>They prove him right by acting like rabid dogs
Why do we allow niggers to walk this Earth?

The amount of nigger apologists and nigger posters on Sup Forums is disgusting.

God i hate niggers

A week ago I was all like "those anglos and their muslim problem; ha! that will never happen here" ... Then someone messages me inviting me to a "civic event". I see the FB page and it is a progressive circle jerk, I scroll the photos and a wild muslim feminist appears... Oh no, It's happening.

>Police said a 31-year-old man from West Croydon was arrested at Glenelg on Monday for disorderly behaviour and carry offensive weapon after a knife was found in his possession.

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-19/brawl-breaks-out-after-15yo-drowns-at-glenelg-beach/9273606

BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN

Abbos are racist as fuck, they always abuse the fuck out of chinks. Its funny watching cucks not know how to react to it because there is literally no rule in their playbook when it comes to racism from coons. They have only experienced niggers through social media so when they see one in the wild they get punched in the face with a massive red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBc2AZE1KZQ

It works to our advantage.

Women in media/administration/politics + weak soy boys enabling them/giving them power.

They always attack in groups.

they will learn

>how would you feel if the race was reversed

We wouldnt be reading about it for starter's.

i live in this city n took an amerimutt here when he came to visit me, we swam out to about 2m depth and he asks me if were safe and i tell him i got no idea, we were both fine

i suspect this guy couldnt swim and went out of his depth

Nigs can't swim because it is a fail safe from God.

DAB

>your friend is dying
>instead of helping, you literally stand there and film his demise instead

Would you rather he call them what they are instead of beating around the bush? They are weak. Weak niggers.

In their defense its really hard to keep sea monkeys alive.

also nothin notorious about this beach at all, its completely safe actually. especially if u swim between the flags and dont go further out than u can stand if u cant swim

but if u cant swim u shouldnt rly be at the beach anyway terrible place to learn

Get rid of them.

Probably something anti white

>Nigs refuse to learn to swim or build boats of any magnitude
>literally separated by massive oceans
>go to pick them up and bring them back

this shit is ridiculous. if these open borders fuckers quit going to africa to pick them up they would quit launching those tiny ass rubber boats out into the water real quick.

It was just niggers nigging out and and ganging up ten to one on a single person, nothing new.

THANK YOU POSEIDON!!!!

Fpbp yadda yadda

You're a Swede and you're talking nonsense about swimming? What the fuck went wrong?

Swimming isn't tiring because people float. If you know how to swim you can rest at any time. The danger is exposure (hypothermia) which will drown you, or currents pulling you out to sea. Since this is Australia that's a real risk.

Mandatory swimming lessons failed you.

you had ww2 abbo squads?

Also I just wanna point out how funny this is.

>niglet dies
>niggers don't help
>white man steps in and tells the truth
>niggers get upset and attack white man
>niggers go to prison
>white man goes home with a few bumps and bruises
>all is well in the world

>someone else does something so that makes it ok