I knew liberals were RETARDED but HOT DAMN

I knew liberals were RETARDED but HOT DAMN

Trumps twitter feed has always been bad but they are just having seizures over nothing now.

>Have we won bois?

Trump could literally pitch a stick and like a herd of slobbering Labradors the libtards would trip over each other chasing it. And like a herd of slobbering Labradors they would do it all day. The Madman.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT THE TIME WRONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING RETARD HHHHAHHHAHAHAHAAAA
It is a wonder why everybody hates you?

It's the fact she immeditely flipped the fuck out that he DIDNT do something. Then, he does it and she is still pissed.

1. That one lib speaks for literally every single liberal person on earth. Every single one of them is identical to that person.
2. There's no possible way any Trump supporter would EVER act that way about a dem.

It's strange watching this sort of mass hysteria. I don't know how our ancestors allowed libtards to exist. You would think they would have exterminated them and the genes for libtardation would have been wiped out

>trying to prove a logical fallacy with a strawman.

>providing an example and making a generalize statement inherently means that they are implying that ALL liberals are identical

>actually making a whataboutism tu quo fallacy to attack a statement that I never made

WEW

LADS

Dude, over 3,000 people liked that tweet. Just admit that leftists on twitter are retarded.

Glad we agree.

Obamacare stands.
Obama still wins.
Trump still loses.

>3,000
Holy fuck I can't count that high break it down for me.

It's good to know that we can be retarded together!

Do you even realize how obvious what you are doing is?

Thought libs hated muh thoughts and prayers

Yet you give it shekels. Sage.

obama is a cunt that armed and helped isis he also gave iran everything they need to make nukes and he was a drug trafficing piece of shit as well as a treasonous bastard illegale suveilancing trump tower. You are a idiot if you are ok with these things you...idiot.

Maybe it wasn't this bad in the past?
During the W years there was the occasional "Bush is Hitler" but it seemed more like hyperbole than serious accusations.
If they were always this crazy it seems like they wouldn't have been able to hide their power levels for so long.

Nah, I'm a liberal, I'm too stupid to realize anything.

we have not "won" unitl the enemy has been pounded into the ground and they do not get up!
by the end of this term there will be Trump supporters and everyone else in the looney bin

You are a fool. The mandate for insurance is out, how long will this sick goat stand on 1 leg?

>your father buys a goat
>you hate the goat and think it's a bad goat even though it does exactly what goats are supposed to do
>father dies and can't stop you, so you chop 3 legs off the goat
>goat crawls around feebly, slowly dying
>"see? I told you that goat was shit"

Actually doing something when horrifying events happen is something that liberals find extremely repulsive.

>2017
>liberal

Doesnt realize he is retarded. Wew

If someone is too poor to afford insurance how are they supposed to pay several thousand dollar deductibles?
That never made any sense.

It's "legs" were unconstitutional taxes, the fact premiums went way the fuck up, people had to switch doctors, etc etc etc.

It's not that its "dying" that is the problem, it's the fact that it is shit. It dying is a good thing.

God damn you jews are fucking kikey with your words.

>Goat was sick
>Barely stood on own feet
>Did not produce any milk, cost most of your income to care for/feed, continues to cost more in vet bills
We should definitely keep the goat!

There are a lot of people who are eerily obsessed with Trump and everything he does. It's almost like a cult that worships him, but they pretend to hate him. There are many youtube channels devoted solely to talking shit about Trump, most of the late night comedy shows now almost exclusively talk shit about Trump, and of course the 'journalists' who write 12 articles a day about Trump. I've never seen such fanatical devotion.

>implying retards can tell that they're retarded
>implying you can tell that you are retarded
LOL

How often did that happen? On average? Please, give me data and statistics.

Ah that must be why the goat is so hard to kill, because it started out so sick, that makes perfect sense. And it must be why all those people have goat milk when they didn't before, only a diseased goat could do something like that.

It's beyond retarded that you blame the dems for this. Do you not remember the shitshow of republicans adding ticking time bombs to the bill? Or were you 10 at the time?

Without the gummint coercion of the mandate 0bammycare crashes and burns for good.

Jesus Christ your last point was so delusional you should be put in a padded fucking room.

It's hard to kill because your corrupt farm hands (RINOs and Dems) keep promising it will get better and trying every measure to feed/treat it. Every day it gets sicker and yet we are promised all of our needs will be met.

That fucking bill was almost 2 thousand pages and not one letter came from the GOP.

>Have we won
No we only pissed off our J*wish overlords who seem dead set on destroying EVERY aspect of our nation and keeping the Goyim at each other's throats like dogs over scraps

And yes, I remember. I was there that day. I was sitting in the Chamber when the goddam Rats passed that shit in the House. For you to imply there was a single GOP fingerprint on it is the dumbest thing I have ever seen on pol/ so, congratulations. You have set a new bar for libtards.

He should've flipped the tweets. Then it would've made more sense

You really don't remember, do you? You really did memory hole every last bit of it.

Yep, this burger is retarded.

How about some demographic info just so we know what kind of moron we are dealing with. Sex, age, race?

>liberal
most trump voters are liberal....

>It's beyond retarded that you blame the dems for this. Do you not remember the shitshow of republicans adding ticking time bombs to the bill? Or were you 10 at the time?
It was completely written by and voted solely by Democrats.

Forget the libshits. That post of Trump's. An user called that exact wording/framing yesterday.

Wherever you are user, good catch.

This is accurate but only because the liberal party has fucking gone insane in the last few years. Like I told that retarded burger it's 2017, if you hold liberal party support today you are a fucking insane, brainwashed fool.

It's just inertia now. They feed off of losing and making themselves into victims. They wouldn't know what to do with a victory if they ever had one.

Trump could literally roll out Bernie's platform word for word and they'd still throw a fucking fit about it.

Nobody remember's Romneycare. Nobody remembers bipartisan committees. Fuck, either you're shills or you're brainwashed.

No, I do recall Romneycare and it was also a bad fucking plan. How many Republicans voted to pass the ACA, shill?

0. How many voted to pass the Republican version?

>. Every single one of them is identical to that level of idiocy.
FIFY

Trump derangement syndrome is very real.

The communist media has conditioned libshits to foam at the mouth at the mention of Trump’s name.

Too goddamn many.

>Be POTUS Trump
>Make relevant point about Americas third world infrastructure

GRUHNALRD GRBLUMPFT!!! TRYING TO STOP TRAIN WRECKS?!?!!??! IN...THE CURRENT YEAR?!?!?!?!?

IMPEACH!!!!!!

I wish Trump was a tenth of the fascist these fuckwits think he was so we can start rounding liberals up for mass executions.

Trump threatens their hierarchy.
It really is that simple; W was just another meme in the grand scheme of things. Obama gave them warm feels down the leg and everything was right in the world.
Then along comes Trump and in the beat of a heart, their entire world structure began to shake- the foundation is crumbling and make no mistake, they’re in full panic mode.
They’ve literally performed a spaghetti test on Trump, and they can’t find a single cooked noodle. Expect more insanity of the likes we’ve never witnessed.

Trump could save their child (if they had kids)..okay nvm Trump could save their cat or dog from a fire and they would still throw a fit.

"Oh Trump thinks he is a God now??! And God doesn't exist btw, at least the Christian one! Wahh wahh!!"

Lol he was 10 minutes late? Is Trump on some satisfaction timer that he needs to abide by now?