Remember that one moment you almost thought this series could go hetero?

Remember that one moment you almost thought this series could go hetero?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JapanEmb_Spain/status/834845392365830148
mobile.twitter.com/serapheter
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61610343
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the bait thread?

There's still time in S2.

At this point, that would be a huge fuck you to its established fanbase.

And that is what will make it the correct ending.

At this point does Anyone want a standard sexless boy girl relationships in their animes?
It adds nothing.

Pls

at this moment I thought it could go NTR

yep, this was the closest possible outcome considering the promo material

>queerbait for an series
>end hetero
what is this, Hibistraight Notyuriphonium?

is the hibike novel as baity as the anime?

this looks like he's with a faceless self insert in an vn

As opposed to sexless boy-boy/girl-girl relationships. What do those add that natural, healthy relationships don't outside of degeneracy?

Why do you hate friendship?

Naoko Yamada really made scenes more romantic than they were probably intended to be so no.

Nope. It was clear who they're pandering to.

I knew this anime was gonna be gay all along because it's a Sayo Yamamoto work

All I want to see from her in s2 is the crushing look of defeat when it hits her how impossible it is to compete with Vkusnoman.

all I want from s2 is baldfat grocery shopping

No it doesn't. Het is gross.

I want to see them in a bubblebath holding wineglasses.

while feeding each other and talking shit of people they hate?

Yeah maybe Sara will finally make Gook open up

You're stupid for thinking this, fampai. I'm sorry.
Yuuko only saw Yuuri as a cute little bro, Takeshi was always with her even if it meant to take care of the third wheeling fat kid. Why would she drop her husband and three kids for a guy she barely spoke with in these last 5 years? Hetfags are the only delusional bunch here.
Here, take this non delusional and far better het couple.

>Here, take this non delusional and far better het couple.
They probably still fuck, which is cute.

Shittier fanbase than Owari and I thought it wasn't possible

Sara and Seungil kind of remind me of Yuri and that girl of Detroit, so I wonder how it will progress or if it will progress at all.

Sorry, MC is not ending up with a girl no matter how much you wish for it. This isn't your self-insert fantasy, waifufag.

I wanna self insert inside the MC.

me2

Mari's room is right above Victor's

At this point, I'm sure she's used to hearing her brother moan Viktor's name during the night anyway.

But I want the MC to insert inside myself.

Why do people care about the gay being canon in this show when Doukyuusei is so much better?

Because the only reason they watched it is because they got baited by the shallow homolust.

Because it doesn't have any BL tropes and the characters are adults. Doukyuusei is really good though, but it's a movie.

Doukyuusei is great but it's a completely different story, characters and themes.

hell whynotboth.avi

I have been thinking about how people love to drag other anime in arguments but the only anime that it's similar to Yuri!!! on Ice is Tiger & Bunny.

No homos and no sports but it deals with the same themes (old and busted, younger generations taking over, fame, friendly rivalries, two completely different people learning to coexist with each other). If YoI had 25 episodes they would have probably given each character an episode dedicated to them like Tiger & Bunny did.

People chose to put YoI against other homo or sports anime when I haven't seen a single one that has something in common with YoI except homos and sports, something really superficial specially the latter. Worse if they are team sports.

I hope you realize you're proving him right.

FUck

Is Yuri wearing the uniform of the male staff at his onsen?

I swear to God, Kojima takes every one of his employees on a nice vacation and rapes them. Mads looks like he's going to cry after being violated by Hideo's Kojima.

Holy shit

>Hideo's Kojima

How about a YoI tattoo?

>people, probably a bunch of nips residing in Spain, follow this twitter for serious politics news of Japan

twitter.com/JapanEmb_Spain/status/834845392365830148

I don't watch tiger and bunny. But I think YOI has structural like western show more than Japan.

And I some have interesting to tell. Person that I follow on facebook just go traveling in Japan and go to saga YOI trip specific. Have a lot of interesting thing like real owner of snack bar like look Minako, One star Michelin chef also fan of YOI and gift YOI plate mat and goods to him. It's just first day and he aslo meet a bunch of fujoshi.

>But I think YOI has structural like western show more than Japan.

What do you mean? The wording is confusing.

That trip sounds fun, wish I could visit Hasetsu during the event period tell your friend to post photos

I confess I thought the same and was disgusted by it

They know no shame!

Parallel is too strong.

Sorry for my terrible English. I mean structure. [spoiler ]mobile.twitter.com/serapheter [/spoiler]

Those fire moves, I want to be that badass in the kitchen

NTR is a shit fetish bro, keep that shit out your mind.

Any idea if all that deco were gifts or that chef willingly purchased all that merch?

I don't know it may be part of campaign. He told that campaign just don't full start. And kubo is president of tourism promotion organization from YOI!?.

Alternative, creative uses of lip balm and chapstick. I love this theme and the art seems nice too.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61610343

>Doukyuusei
It's good, but it's a movie while YoI is a show with a different story.
Is it somehow not possible to like both? Why does it matter?

This. I don't fucking get it at all. It feels like YoI is constantly being put under a microscope or something when it's just a sweet comfy show that doesn't really try (or need to) to be more than what it is. Why can't people just let it be, the pretentious one-upping is so annoying

If it popular it mean shit for some people and on another hand some people praise too much about it like said but it also mean YOI is valuable work that can reading in a lot of way more than just simple entertainment.

>that crossover
wow

I agree with you on almost everything, but I want to point out that Yoi is not a "sweet comfy show". Yamamoto is a skating fag, like she's literally obsessed with it and had precise plans in mind when she came up with the project, she and Kubo spat up blood for 4 years to realize this anime. They tried to convey their passion, their ideals, but also the realistic side of this sport to the viewers.
The real big issues of the staff were the animation and the tight deadlines, people can rant about that what they want but other than that Yoi does deserve some praise.

What did MAPPA mean by this?

because I'm not into BL. In BL the whole fucking point of everything and the entire plot is "look it's gay romance." I just want to watch an animu that incidentally happens to have some gay romance but that's not the whole point of it.

>engagement ring shrine
That's pretty much mandatory for any proper Yoi themed establishment

I agree with you, that wasn't what I meant by that. I mean the tone of the show and everything. It isn't edgy, angsty, or 2deep4u or anything. Yes, there's obviously a lot of effort and love put into it regardless.

but the mood is sweet

Kubo got involved about 2015. Before that it was just Sayo shopping around for people willing to produce a skating animu.

How does this not make it sweet or comfy tonally?

Does Mads also have a dangerous hairline?

There better be a flashback of them next season.

Shit that's cute. I want to see hot young Yakov skating for the USSR.

They'll be forced to buy their own place by the end of the first week when they come back to Japan after retirement.

There are already two cute Russians in the series, adding one more would just be unrealistic.

Why doesn't Makkachin wear a collar?

I like them better than Baldfat.

Because they're straight?

How can a drawing have a character looking too much like an actual gopnik?

Because I like old grumpy people in love.

Cute russian men in general are unrealistic

But you'd have to suffer through their undeniably messy divorce and decades of seperation

His hairstyle used to look like Victor's

Makkachin is a free dog

>she finds out the hard way about Yuuri's legendary stamina
>has to hear him squealing about Victor impregnating him
>got no sleep after they came back from the airport in 9

Mari's life is suffering

>Cute russian men in general are unrealistic
Victor actually has pretty realistic look for animu Russian. Cute male Slavs are almost always feminine and have babyfaces.

Victor looks like a faceless rapist

Looks like they're having fun with that Saga prefecture thing.

Since YOI is getting more and more popular with normalfags in nipland (and even older people as well), I keep wondering if they acknowledge Baldfat's gayness, or if they just brush it under the rug and ignore it?
Surely they can't just think "oh haha look at the friendly interactions between this skater and his coach" when they watch all of these scenes, can they?

Probably not too many normal fags are buying it though.

yoi turns everyone gay. people who wouldn't support a homo couple ended up supporting baldfat's relationship. the whole normalfag thing is also exaggerated.

Normalfags don't care. They are painfully gay to normalfags but what the fuck tourism and money.

Did Baldfat make passionate love to eachother after episode 9?

Victor's ass is a gift from heaven.

We better see Yuuri's next season.

is Chris even gonna compete next season or is he gonna settle down with Masumi?