Boku not Finished Mangademia

A quarter of the panels this chapter were still rough sketches. Is Hori dying or was it changed last-minute?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1010792/66c572fd9d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guest artist Togashi Yoshihiro.

HxH is coming back they are hinting at it with this weeks WSJ chapters.

Which other series came out like this?

Yeah I noticed this week's chapter look pretty bad. Makes you wonder what happened.

Probably rushed or got exhausted/sick or whatever else.

Probably ain't doing too hot and getting tired of the series already.

Black Clover also got some panels that looking a bit rough though not as much as BnHA. I'm curious if any other WSJ is like this or if this was simply a coincidence.

Looked unfinished, but I really did not mind it.

pls be true

Yes! After a year of waiting it will come back for a month just to go for another hiatus

Someone ask him on twitter or something I'm concerned

is hori trying to make lolis great again

I totally know what they mean

So loli is totally part of a plan to take advantage of heroes heroics right?

What if Deku saves her and she starts calling him Onii-chan?

I can't wait for the inevitable Uraraka misunderstanding if this girl sticks around Deku.

Both this and BC are getting their animes soon. The artists were probably helping out studio staff. Same kinda stuff happened in 2014 to World Trigger too just before the anime was about to air.

Deku has too many coincident cliches

>Black clover
>Reading Fairy Tail v2.8939

Also the manga is pretty botched with skipping all those plots from the novel.

>That run-into Overhaul at the and right after finding out about him

Well I definitely didnt see that coming.

Also new best girl already. Its barely been 2 chapters.

What went wrong with Dekumom? And why is Bakumom so perfect?

exhentai.org/g/1010792/66c572fd9d/

Her rape attempt went wrong and traumatized Deku, so she let herself go in an attempt to repair their relationship.

Does anyone have the raw page for this page? What Sir says about "light" could be very interesting assuming it's not just NS being NS

It would be a nice change of pace if deku just smashed overhaul

He should know better after bumping into Shiggy and I'm pretty sure meeting with a group of literal terrorists is enough of a crime to justify it

Did Kubo got a job as Horikoshi's assistant?

But seriously, Shonen Jump must give a good explanation for making mangakas rush their job like that.

The only misunderstanding here is how you're approaching Uraraka. But it won't be long now.

What's so interesting about it if I may ask?

Kubo is actually pretty good, and fast drawer. So I don't know if you mean that as an insult.

> a quarter of the panels this chapter

So let me get this straight, OP. You counted the number of panels in this chapter, and then counted the number of panels that had odd or below-average drawing quality, and then divided that amount of panels by the amount of panels total in this chapter? So that you could essentially present a claim that a quarter of the panels in this chapter looked poor by the series usual standards?

Does this really surprise you? Where do you think we are?

Are you a normalfag? >>>/plebbit/

>Kubo is actually pretty good, and fast drawer.

Honestly I kinda liked Sir's reasoning to hire deku. Show him the world of heroics and try to cruch his spirit and get him to willingly give OfA over to mirio. Means he's still adversarial while also able to be a mentor.

Ties into the name of one of the characters - whose kanji means "bright sun/light." Again, only interesting if it's not NS just being NS, which is why I wanna see the raw.

It can't be a coincidence, it's just too fucking strange.

Which character?

The art did look awful this episode, but to be honest, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Having to work on the manga + a twitter illustration per week + other related media work (novels, OVAs, etc.) must be really tiring for a beginning author like Hori.
Still, it's just the first time this happens, it might've been just a busy week and that's it. And hopefuly it won't happen again.

It already happened on some panels.

Uraraka

The reasoning is bullshit. Sir hired Deku because Deku showed that he was up to snuff in terms of skills, but mainly because he avoided hitting the All Might posters - which Sir can understand on an emotional level

It was a personal thing that Sir dressed up as an objective thing. Sir saying "I always intended to hire you" is of course complete nonsense, since Mirio had doubts about Deku getting picked.

>it's a female character gets focus chapter
Why does BC do what MHA can't?

Lets be honest Mirio would destroy Overhaul, So I doubt this encounter will be going places.

I don't think its a big deal, We all know how talented he is, I doubt it will become the norm.

> Twitter illustration per week

Hori's been a lot less consistent with those since the anime, I don't think they have a big effect on his workload.

BC is terrible man.

But Mirio has to TOUCH Overhaul to attack him.

Bakumom has glycerin quirk so she's a fraud.

Dekumom stress-eats like a tumblr bitch

And even a terrible manga treats girls better than HeroAca! Sad!

Let's also be honest, Overhaul isn't going to attack civvies in broad daylight, he's the man with the plan, not some dumb sperg.

Get back to me in six months about that. That fair? Six months and I guarantee you the one thing BnHa will not be accused of is misogyny.

There's nothing to say Overhaul can't be physically touched. If Compress' quirk wasn't nullified he would have been able to touch Overhaul on the arm.

And seeing as Overhaul wears gloves I'm willing to bet that his quirk activation is from his hands only-- similar to Tomura

We will still be in the Overhaul arc in 6 months.

When I came here I fully expected a to be sperging about the little girl, instead its about Kubo's backgrounds.

What do you expect from this autism-enriched environment?

Eri is best girl.

A different kind of autism? Really I hadn't actually noticed the skipped backgrounds in a few panels or the sketch quality that a few of them had until I came here.

Deku is going to grab the loli and run.

Well, he is a boring piece of shit MC so it fits.

Did you miss the Momo chapters? Uraraka had some too when she was not shit.

Sup Grapefag

I am not the shitty grapefag faggot.

The Momo chapters were more than a year ago.

This encounter feels so forced and out of place. Like "look it's the guy I was told 2 minutes ago to find, what a coincidence!".
Also, I hope that little girl doesn't have a bigger role that it should in the future. Just one arc and GTFO, we don't need another "little sibling" like character, one is enough.

That's what a Grapefag would say!

This Overhaul Arc will be for Ochako what the Stain Arc was for Iida. Count on it.

That kid is not even part of Camp arc.

>This Overhaul Arc will be for Ochako what the Stain Arc was for Iida. Count on it.
Something to definitely relegate the character to irrelevancy?

Where is her now that the arc's starting then?

Why would Ochako be relevant in the Overhaul arc? She will be relevant whenever Toga is relevant again.

Trying to get a Hero Internship. Now tell me, how did Deku meet up with Iida and Todoroki in the Stain Arc? Why did they team up? Friendship, sure, but they were in the same area at the same time because of their hero training. But with these internships, we have the added knowledge of Bakugou and Todoroki NOT being able to show up - since they don't have their license.
The whole point of Toga is that she strikes when you least expect her to

>whenever Toga is relevant again
Toga is always relevant, since she can be anyone anywhere at any time. Er, I mean, ain't that Eri girl just cute

>I hadn't actually noticed the skipped backgrounds in a few panels or the sketch quality that a few of them had until I came here.
You should visit your doctor. You're blind. You didn't notice the missing art in a drawn medium. No other explanation.

Did you notice that the title is incomplete? It's called Boy meets...

The logical sequel should be Girl. It's a hint that this girl will be Deku's love interest.

Omg ochako will be so jealous! I wonder what Camie will think!

She is going to Gunhead's agency again.

So the hint for HxX is the lazy rough sketches of this chapter...?

Pretty weak chapter this week, ending felt very forced.
Yes, it's a joke at the expense of the early chapters in the chimera ant arc. Before your time, I assume.

So you're saying she's casually going around the same place as Deku and is going to help him out of nowhere?...It does sound pretty possible.

holy shit just perma-banning the fucking grapeposter didn't do anything

Rate this chapter. I give it a 6/10.

You sick fuck it a child beside imouto type is better.

Man, i love HxH as much as anyone, maybe more, but this might be some grade S tier of delusion. Is this how far we fell bros? Might as well embrace it because i have nothing left.

I was just explaining the joke, don't blame me.

Agreed. At the rate things are going, Ochako's bound to be killed off. Ill girls make me hard.

1.You don't know her age.
2.It can happen later.

Oh, didn't expect that to happen to Horikoshi.

Anyway, it happens to many weekly artists. Keeping a weekly series up, especially a Jump series with an anime and other things, is really hard.

No user, she won't be killed. But she won't become Deku's love interest either.

lolis are better than old ladies

>best girl desing in the entire manga
>is probably dead

Fuck

Can tell is force? Deku and Overhaul just meet that's not mean that their going to fight right of the bat. I feel the reason the chapter there is just to connect the little girl in this arc.

How* shit I made a mistake again.

She isn't the best but she certainly was the cutest.

I always assumed Bakugou would be the one to get a loli. Rival characters quite often seem to get a complimentary loli at the end of their redemption arcs. Watching her interact with Deku won't be nearly as fun.

>Can tell is force?
what.

I am talking about the meeting though. The "hero walks around and arc-character bumps into him at the right moment on the street" isn't particularly inspired writing. If the reason for their meeting is her introduction into the arc, he could've done it better in the next chapter (their plan is to do surveillance on them anyway). It reads like Hori absolutely wanted to button the chapter/mini-arc with the introduction of the next but didn't have a good idea how to do it.

t. Bakucuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA

>The "hero walks around and arc-character bumps into him at the right moment on the street" isn't particularly inspired writing
Oh...I thought you had something worthwhile to complain about

We're talking about shonen manga here. You won't find anything "worthwhile" in any of these threads.

Deku can't just pick up little girls from the streets
but he could call childservices on Overhauls ass if he suspects he's abusing her in any way
>if he even is her legal guardian and he didn't just abduct her

That's how Todoroki got involved in Stain's Arc. And Deku too, for that matter. Both boys happened to be close enough near by to help Iida out.
It doesn't matter if she's going to work part time at Midnight's, Hero Internships are active fieldwork. Meaning if shit goes down, she'll be there in the field.

NOt him but
>What a surprise, I met Shgaraki
>What a surprise, I met Stain
>What a surprise, I met Overhaul
See what is he saying? At least with Stain it made more sense.