ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007271

Sup Forums why u lie to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
un.org/en/genocideprevention/documents/atrocity-crimes/Doc.2_Charter of IMT 1945.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course its real there is tons of evidence

Like the horrible nazi jerk off machines.
Or the pools of acid.
Or the theater.
Or the miracle shower that didn't shoot gas but only shot water omg.
Or the one jew that survived every camp.

>Nuremberg Trials
Gee, I bet they treated Nazi's with the humanity and dignity that they would have like to been afforded themselves, and did not beat and torture confessions out of them.

>Read script confession
>if you comply we will only kill you and your family

you forgot the train that dumps them in the furnace at the end of the line

MUH 6 million card was already being pulled in WW1. fuck them all

the normal burdens of proof were deemed unnecessary at the Nuremberg trials

I highly recommend you take the time to watch the following

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

You forgot the Hollocoaster, race-based color changing smoke, skin lampshades, electric floor panels, soap, etc you anti-semetic bastad!

You forgot about that machine that could hold 10,000 people at a time and electrocuted them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why is the world so dumb

Because "pol" is mostly Muslims mindfucking you to push their agenda of World domination.

How thick and inbred do you have to be to leverage overposted Sup Forums memes against historical and judicial work done internationally in several different institutions

show me a jew lampshade or admit that they made shit up to gaslight people into stealing land from sandniggers for them

wow turns out if you torture confessions out of people they will basically say anything you want them to. really oggles the noggin

XD

C'mon guys, holocaust denial is the flat earth-tier behaviour. Only thing i'm sceptic about is the alleged number of victims.

clearly the jews WERE rounded up by the nazis and put into camps, however i sincerely doubt the gas chamber stories, the hollocoaster stories, the lampshade stories, the mengele torture stories, etc. it literally all reads like fanfiction. and they blatantly tortured confessions out of the nazis at the nuremberg trials so you really can't say that's an accurate source to go off of

I got a theory about the Holocaust that I never see either side really advocate.

You know the Japanese internment camps?

Yeah, suppose somehow America really got FUCKED UP. Like German troops were disembarking in the Hudson Bay in Reverse D-Day, the Japanese army were fighting their way across entrenchments in San Francisco, every major city from Minneapolis to Dallas had been bombed into rubble, millions of starving Americans were dying in the streets or huddled in their basements waiting to freeze to death.

What do you think would have happened to the Japanese prisoners in American hands then?

All of those are from books or interviews with "survivors" stupid frog.

>Everything we know about the holocaust came from Uncle Joe and the (((Soviets))).
>Ioseph Stalin
>Ioseph
Man, there's something amiss here, and I can't quite put my nos-, er finger on it.

You forgot the room of spinning knives that chopped up body and the mine carts on tracks that they would fill up with live jews and it would dump in the fire at the end. It was called the "Holocauster".

Yeah, I remember how the death toll at Auschwitz dropped precipitously but somehow the total number remained unaltered.

Then again I also remember an EU statute that flat out said it was a crime to claim any less than six million Jews died, in spite of a Jewish museum having a plaque honoring the 5.6 million Jews that died, so really there should have been arrests there right?

Clearly we would have saved all the qt waifus and used them to make pillows we could have sex with. Clearly.

Seriously, can somebody explain to me why it's such a big deal to question the holocaust? Like, I know the REAL ((((reason)))), but how do they explain it as rational to literally jail or heavily fine people for simply claiming something never happened? I can claim the earth is fucking flat, and no jail time. Claim the holocaust didn't happen, and it's a crime? Hell, you can deny any other genocide in history, and it's no big deal.

wtf. Fuck these fucking jews.

The six million figure is from the talmud or shoah or whatever, it has no basis in reality. It says "you shall return, minus 6 million" when talking about Jerusalem.

The fact that people make it illegal to question it makes me question it.

"They made Jew soup" was from a Holocaust survivor,it was recent like last week?

Confessions extracted from torture and blackmail, literally no one points to Nuremberg for an explanation since everyone recognizes the farce of a trial held. They wanted to punish the nazis at that stage.

Who would have thought that surviving humanity's probably most traumatic historical event would leave some people mentally ill and prone to psychosis and delusions.. get the fuck out of your basement sometimes asshole
That's for one, also do you know how you're supposed conduct a historical research ? You use interviews, but also archives, field investigation and you're supposed to cross your sources, publish your findings and have other historians acknowledge them on the basis of how coherent your results are, along with your methodology. Have you even thought about any of this before blindly putting your faith into the stupid shit that's passed around here more times than an opiate addicted whore in a crack house
Life must be so simple and peaceful when everything boils down to a jewish conspiracy
I unironically, genuinely envy you

That's nothing, check this list of MUH 6 GORRILION!

I mean we're not even considering the feelings of the Holocaust survivors who haven't been born yet

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Thanks guys,I needed a sum up of this specific thing but I didn't want to read.

Pol keeps it true in this thread, I see everyone has good shit.

Does someone want to make a separate thread so we can spread Holocaust info onto plebbit/FB/Twitter with fake /throwaway accounts?

It came to my mind when my friend forwarded me a Reddit post "What conspiracy theory might be true?"(I redpill him but he's a fucking autist)
So I wanted to post the Holocaust one but, meh I was 20h late, it would just be buried.

It's somewhat real. But it wasn't 6m. real numbers are 10-15 times lower

oy vey

Why the fuck do you care so much about the Holoklaus? What about the Rape Of Nanjing? What about the Soviet concentration camps?

Are you trying to prove my point again and again that you're a gullible moron who feeds into sensationalist bullshit like a fly into a steaming pile of shit ? It literally seems that every single holocaust denier I interact with on this goddamn place has no reality filter and binges on dubious info like a spastic child
Also, look up epigenetics, maybe you'll learn something today

are you saying that jews are not trustworthy? because thats all from jewish holocaust books. stop being antisemetic, reported to the JDIF and ADL you antisemite.

Funny part is, Sup Forums is half - right on many issues but they are too afraid to take a step further to see a more clearer picture.
This is why 90% of posts are: jews, jews, kikes, kikes. Blame everything on jews, don't step out of jew control everything narrative!
It's like cult.

Or the ebil nazi counting scheme that fit 60M into 6 numerical digits.
Or the diving board in the fire department water reservoir

BTW I know it's ~300 000 recorded jewish deaths(litteraly all of written evidence suggest that).

BTW2 is Europe so cucked by Muslims that they don't support Jews anymore, wtf only US approves of Jerusalem being capital of Israel.

Go read about the standard of evidence at those trials user.

Re-read my post regarding historical research.. what's so hard to understand that not every single book on a given subject is trustworthy and well-documented ? Have you even been to school ?
Sup Forums thinks being right on the 10% of things the rest of the world is wrong about somehow means they have it all figured out
It's pretty depressing to read sometimes

>t. jew

stop calling jews untruthful you antisemite your litterly a nazi

The Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court at the time, Harlan Fiske Stone, literally called the Nuremberg Trials a fraud. No wonder, when they themselves admitted (Article 19) that "The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence."

Just how dumb are you?

Or the kike that had a 2X4 shoved up his asshole.

>only US approves of Jerusalem being capital of Israel.
Trump does that to remove Israel from the world map.
4D chess.

That's the holocauster user

Give him a break. If he said otherwise he'd be thrown in jail

The London Charter for War Crime Tribunals created the basis for the Nuremberg Trials.
Just reading it is very informative and helps put things into context.
un.org/en/genocideprevention/documents/atrocity-crimes/Doc.2_Charter of IMT 1945.pdf