Billionare Jewish couple found hanging over their pool

Saw this a few days ago. Dont know if yall aready talked about it. Chuckled at the fact that one of you pulled off every bodie's wet dream. Laugh harder cuz if was a Jewish leaf. Salute.

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/16/canadian-billionaire-and-wife-suspiciously-found-dead-in-their-mansion-police-say.html

dailywire.com/news/24798/mystery-deaths-billionaire-jewish-philanthropist-hank-berrien#exit-modal

nypost.com/2017/12/16/canadian-billionaire-and-wife-found-dead-in-mansion/

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/12/19/barry-and-honey-sherman-sued-builders-of-north-york-home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/12/19/barry-and-honey-sherman-sued-builders-of-north-york-home.html

Build a house for 2.3 million, sue everybody get 2 million back.

Look at this fucking kike, you can smell the greed

>Rat-faced kike makes millions selling drugs to children
>spends millions breeding more shitskins in Africa
>sues people who built his home for most of the money back
>such a sniveling kike that he doesn't even fly in luxury
>gets hanged from a fucking tree with his disgusting kike wife

My only regret is that their KIKE kids weren't killed as well. Their disgusting family should be exterminated to the last Yiddish "soul." By which I mean their bodies should be destroyed and their bank accounts should be confiscated by the State.

Thanks! Thats a real antidepressant.

>the couple gave hundereds of millions of dollars to [...] political partiers and charities

Translation: They were involved in large scale money laundering and corruption.

I just cant find the orig pic for my fap collection

That's sad, can't believe ppl are discriminated for their religion. :( Nothing wrong with being Jewish and I hope they catch the monsters that did this and shame on you all for celebrating.

Dare I say leafs are /ourgoys/?

│>
│3

>charity
(U.S. $39 million) to the United Jewish Appeal

>I hope they catch the monsters that did this
it was some other billionaire who had a shared stock interest or was a partner on some board this guy was on, those kids will lose everything

They had also housed a pet rapefugee...

The poor innocent dindu probably managed to escape before whatever did this to them, could do it to him too.
He was only 14 and had a wonderful beard though.

That poor rapefugee. I hope he's safe somewhere.

I thought that much is obvious

I guess from now on I'll (((charities)))

A few years ago a French-Jewish billionaire was also found dead in his Paris mansion but he was shot to the back of the head, I doubt it was Muslims because was very clean precise killing. Probably was Russian-Jewish mafia from Miami.

>i hope they catch the monsters
maybe the contractor that built his 2.3 mill house than got sued by the kike for most of the money back

Jews and freemasons kill their own all the time. It sends a message to the other freemasons. That's why an inordinate amount of celebs end up killing themselves, overdosing ect.

They gave tons of money to Trudeau, good riddance.

They sued every contractor, so it would be a long suspect list. Also I think they are dragging the police investigation out, til after the funeral. Can't have Trudeau show up at the funeral saying what a dude the guy was if he offed his wife.

my bet is the epstein family had them killed
one of them is an Ontario SC judge so no killers will be found
all are connected to Peter Munk the Barrick Gold guy

founder of apotex. Generic pharmaceuticals. Is it just me or is every picture of his wife online have different hair color?

Has, dare I say it /dayoftherope/ begun?

what happens when you sell drugs in cartel turf I guess

rich people kill each other over the family money all the time, this isn't news

You're a fucking shit fisherman mate. fuckoff

yes but he was jew so it make funny meme on 4chins, also a leaf

Going to write this quick, if it's cryptic or not specific it's because it's really all I know and I wont go further with speculations. I know of someone who is directly connected to that family. What I know is, the person I am acquainted with, was looking for security for his wife and son, shopping around for private armed security firms in the area. He said his best friends parents were just murdered. He then said his wife was "set to inherit the world", and she was living at the Sherman's house with their kid at the time of their murders. No clue why they were living there, I did not ask. He said he had warned her of this exact type of shit happening in the past, and now it has happened. At first I honestly did not connect it was the Sherman's he was talking about, he never stated their names. He lives in the area, and all the dots connected after the official reports came out.

How many
>celebs
have
>ended up killing themselves, overdosing ect.
?
moron