Why does he act like he comes to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObmC6TO6xqo&t=106s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I read that post with a listhp

what a fag lol

Wow, that is bad green texting

go back to work, mike

i dont give a fuck if he copies Sup Forums memes, he does more damage to leftists than you do. kys faggot

He's right though. It's called a "conspiracy theory" akin to lizardmen politicians despite Antifia admitting to it and advocating it.

shouldn't it be
>be antifa
>pour concrete on train tracks
>brag about it in blog post
>tell others to do it too
>delete blog post after train crash
>call everyone a conspiracy theorist

Greentext always starts with
>be X
right?

DESU i dont think there is a faster or more efficient way to express a short story than green text.

Yeah i know my 4chains etc etc but still.

The Sup Forums culture is leaking everywhere because of newfags and electionfags especialy.
Since Sup Forums is mainstream now there is nothing we can do.
Look at skeptosphere comments on youtube and be amazed.
We too big.

>normies
revealing power level rl
lurk more faggots !

This.

Its just shills trying to discredit anyone on ourside by larping as poltards

QUICK GUYS LET'S ATTACK SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ALOT OF WHAT WE AGREE WITH AND IS POPULAR ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT GAS THE JEWS!!!!!

oh hi shareblue!

>tmw you realize you greentext on twitter, youtube, etc

Sup Forums has been mainstream since before Chanology you faggot retard

This See

Hey rabbi

One post by this shill

Not really no.

>faggot racemixer alt-light greentexts on twitter
>didn't said a word about Taylor twitter purge
I hate this retarded fucker.

to pander.
infowars has been infiltrated by zionist kike FILTH.
dont trust jewish political commentators or jews in politics, media, PERIOD.
Here's cernovich with alan dershowitz... who they now lovingly describe as a "legal scholar"
not literal satanic pedophile who is close friends with jeffrey epstein.
youtube.com/watch?v=ObmC6TO6xqo&t=106s

watch video and observe this pale, swivel-eyed kike try to intimidate any other witnesses on national television.

>baboon mindset

race mixers aren't allowed on Sup Forums, go away mike!

Disinfo e-celebs are the fucking best. Retards actually listen to this guy and cause a panic. It's hilarious.

Only reddit starts their stories with "be". It makes no sense and only they do it

now that we're getting more popular why don't we go the complete inverse again?
after this right wing revolution is over we should try to legalize heroin and enforce mandatory race mixing

we could make sweden look like nazi germany if we put our minds to it.

Why would anyone panic just because antifa is doing what antifa does? Are you one of those niggers who has no idea what they are or something?

even i can't help but use greentext outside of Sup Forums

it's more than a signature it's an unique way of expressing something

Yes, this place is more popular now. However, these fools just lurk here and probably get BTFO as anons. Anyway it’s not like they are advertising Sup Forums.

then archive the blog post and tweet it or shut the fuck up ape man

I like this thinking user. We should just turn things completely upside down for shits and giggles

naw green text you just put the noun, no be
>Autistic 13 year old

It's not the fact of what it was but by who.

Infowars was always kike filth. (((Alex jones))) blames everyone but the fucking jews for the worlds problems. (((Globalist))) this (((globalist))) that, but he never fucking mentions how they're always a kike.

what are you on aboot

Reminder that cernovich wrote an article about fucking a tranny but then claimed his friend wrote it and he dindu nuffin.

ov vey why won't her lawyers tell us where's she hiding so we can have her killed with a drug overdose or other method that will not raise suspicions of moyder?!

because he probably does

>be me
>get told how to greentext by user
>ignore him because fuck that faggot

Why is everyone just focusing on the greentext and not the fact that antifa murdered 6 people?

>fucking a tranny
So he’s a traps aren’t gay poster here.

I greentext on Twitter. It's a dog whistle to my fellow racists

Because most read the news and known that the train was going 81mph on a 20mph curve.

>Why does he act like he comes to Sup Forums
You know how sometimes he reports on "insider tips" that he gets? Those are actually Sup Forums LARPs that he reads and believes and then spreads them on his twitter.

He's also a literal cuckold, raising his brown wife's son. After writing about game and pick up, pretending he can get any woman he wants, he ends up marrying a Jeb-tier brown goblin single mother.

pretty sure he black texted

JUST

>Be Cernobyl
>see a nerd taking shots at me on Sup Forums
>radiate him out of existence
>have a drink

The semantics/syntax of greentext is very complex. Only through years of lurking will you truly understand when it is appropriate to use it, and how it should be structured.

Because he's ugly and stupid and so needs to copy other people (badly).

Wow, now that’s a filthy kike. You can tell he and his team went over the specifics several times and on the questions he couldn’t develop an excuse for he simply retorts “give me the dates.” Sad!

All these alt right people lead pretty odd lives before their current fame

Cerno: date raping, tranny fucking PUA, gettting anlimony from his wife, baboon books
Southern: failed cosplay
Dice: PUA and Illuminati books

The 'be' part was reddit adopted so we drop it.

What the fuck are you on about, retard, I've been here since 2007 and that's literally not a thing, learn some fucking grammar. The infinite of "I am, you are, he is", is "To be". Greentext uses infinitives rather than tensed prose.
>Go to the shop
>Eat a cake
>Write a novel
>Give examples of infinites
>Be a non-retard
>Be able to use grammar
>Know what an infinitive is
>Tell user I'm replying to that he is a retard and should fuck off forever
>Tell user, "kys"

>The Kings memeglish